Democrats continue their assault on Our Republic.

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Now a resident of a Red state! Hallelujah!

Democrats continue their assault on​

Our Republic.​

They do this every time they proclaim that we are now or have ever been or were ever supposed to be a “democracy.”​

And they do that whenever they proclaim that anyone is attacking “our democracy.” The ignorant lummoxes.

Our Republic.​

They do this every time they proclaim that we are now or have ever been or were ever supposed to be a “democracy.”​

And they do that whenever they proclaim that anyone is attacking “our democracy.” The ignorant lummoxes.

Dude I just did that
Democrats continue their assault on Democracy

Our Republic.​

Jim Acosta has a new show dedicated to how Trump supporters are a threat to Democracy:

(Timestamped to begin at 27:10 for the one-minute segment)

Last edited:
Dude I just did that
Then request a merger of posts...

• Banned
Dude I just did that
Dude! I’m sorry I missed it. All credit to you for correcting the tripe offered by Leftwhiner

Acosta is a scumbag ....
He actually believes he is a guardian of "our democracy," while working for CNN who is basically a propaganda arm of the Democratic Party and the globalists...

Biden's promise to appoint a Black woman as Supreme Court justice updates an old tradition​

^^^^
This
is institutionalized racism.

He actually believes he is a guardian of "our democracy," while working for CNN who is basically a propaganda arm of the Democratic Party and the globalists...

Biden's promise to appoint a Black woman as Supreme Court justice updates an old tradition​

^^^^
This
is institutionalized racism.

Amazing

Forum List

Back