Trump would beat Biden by SIX POINTS if the 2024 election were held today

Not a Monkeys Uncle

Diamond Member
Jan 25, 2022
Trump would beat Biden by SIX POINTS if the 2024 election were held today: Poll shows Joe's popularity still struggling after confirming plans to run again

• Former President Donald Trump would beat President Joe Biden by six points if the 2024 presidential election were held today
  • A new poll from Redfield & Wilton Strategies found that 44 per cent of Americans would vote for Trump and 38 per cent would vote for Biden
  • A sizable 12 per cent said they didn't know who they would vote for
  • Trump gained two points from a previous Redfield & Wilton poll conducted earlier this month, while Biden's support remained the same
  • Since earlier this month, Trump gained 1 point among his 2020 voters, while Biden lost 4 per cent of his 2020 voter base
  • Biden said in an interview with David Muir that 'if I'm in good health, then, in fact, I would run again'

• Banned
A new poll from Redfield & Wilton Strategies found that 44 percent of Americans would vote for Trump and 38 percent would vote for Biden, with a sizable 12 per cent saying they didn't know who they would vote for.

Trump gained two points from a previous Redfield & Wilton poll conducted earlier this month, while Biden's support remained the same.

Biden has struggled in the polls generally since his disastrous pull-out from Afghanistan this summer.

His approval rating has remained below 50 percent with Americans disapproving of his COVID response, his tackling of the economy, immigration and crime.

More recently he's faced resistance in Congress to pass the Build Back Better bill and had to deal with a COVID resurgence due to the omicron variant.

Trump would beat Biden by SIX POINTS if the 2024 election were held today: Poll shows Joe's popularity still struggling after confirming plans to run again

• Former President Donald Trump would beat President Joe Biden by six points if the 2024 presidential election were held today
  • A new poll from Redfield & Wilton Strategies found that 44 per cent of Americans would vote for Trump and 38 per cent would vote for Biden
  • Trump gained two points from a previous Redfield & Wilton poll conducted earlier this month, while Biden's support remained the same
  • Since earlier this month, Trump gained 1 point among his 2020 voters, while Biden lost 4 per cent of his 2020 voter base
  • Biden said in an interview with David Muir that 'if I'm in good health, then, in fact, I would run again'
Seriously, of course six with pointed heads would vote for trump, no one with a pointed head is intelligent enough to see reality. Donald trump is a pathological liar, corrupt, rather dumb and a toxic narcissistic man-child.

Of course, he would.

Seriously, of course six with pointed heads would vote for trump, no one with a pointed head is intelligent enough to see reality. Donald trump is a pathological liar, corrupt, rather dumb and a toxic narcissistic man-child.
I just told my broker to keep an eye peeled for the first TDS drug to go to market, and to shift all of my holdings into its manufacturers. You sick fuckers will eventually make me a ton of money.

If the boosters don't kill you first.

Six of one, half dozen of the other.

Why are there threads about an election over two years from now when the midterms are only 9 months away?

Concentrate on taking back the Congress and take Trump off your fucking brain for a few months.

Biden approval sinks to new low in USA TODAY/Suffolk poll

Saying that proves that YOU are the pathological liar.
LOL I'd suspect that you being here only one week, you might have been an agent provocateur hired by Dumb Donald Trump.

But that thought brought a laugh out loud, knowing even Dumb Donald has some, a very little, common sense. No one would pay you to support and defend trumpism, unless they are foreign national leaders in nations where autocrats fear democracy.

Have a nice evening, and please do continue to post funny, ludicrous and absurd posts.

• Banned
1643660663479.png

Only six points? It's hard to find anyone who supports Biden these days. Even the true believers are trying to distance themselves and change the subject when Biden's name comes up. About 20 points would be a logical guess.
I must agree.

Democrats are on track to lose big in 2022

The marked decline in support for President Biden and his administration nationally and in key swing states indicates that the Democratic Party could endure a blowout defeat in the 2022 midterm elections.

Moreover, Biden is in a significantly weaker position now than both of his most recent Democratic predecessors — Bill Clinton and Barack Obama — at this point in their presidencies, which suggests that Democrats could suffer even more substantial losses in 2022 than the party did in 1994 and 2010.

Indeed, voters nationally and in seven key swing states disapprove, rather than approve, of the job Biden is doing by a margin of 7 points or greater, according to a Civiqs survey released last week.

Nationally, 50 percent of voters disapprove of the job Biden is doing as president, while just 42 percent approve.

For reference, at the same point in Obama’s first term, Obama’s net approval rating was 19 points higher than Biden’s is right now. At the time, a majority of voters (52 percent) approved of Obama, while 41 percent disapproved, according to a Gallup survey released on Sept. 13, 2009.

That being said, in the 2010 midterm elections, Democrats lost a net of 64 House seats and Republicans gained six seats in the Senate.

OP comment: In a just world the Democrat party would be dismantled and banned for unAmerican activities, and their holding would be used for reparations to the blacks they enslaved.

Only six points? It's hard to find anyone who supports Biden these days. Even the true believers are trying to distance themselves and change the subject when Biden's name comes up. About 20 points would be a logical guess.

I was going to say that.

More than six points for sure.;)

LOL I'd suspect that you being here only one week, you might have been an agent provocateur hired by Dumb Donald Trump.

But that thought brought a laugh out loud, knowing even Dumb Donald has some, a very little, common sense. No one would pay you to support and defend trumpism, unless they are foreign national leaders in nations where autocrats fear democracy.

Have a nice evening, and please do continue to post funny, ludicrous and absurd posts.
Butt catcher lies 24/7

He beat him by more than that in 2020 but dems and the CCP Cheated in the tens of millions column

Forum List

Back