Democrats CALL IN second whistleblower after the first one failed!

This lawyer that represents these two whistleblowers probably goes to high-end elite social events sipping wine bragging how he’s going to take down Trump lol
Chuck Todd has probably encouraged him lol

Attorneys for whistleblower confirm new individual with firsthand knowledge of Trump Ukraine call has come forward

Attorneys for whistleblower confirm new individual with firsthand knowledge of Trump Ukraine call has come forward

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

But this one has first-hand knowledge !

We released the transcript already go away Democrats go fix a shit hole neighborhood you’ve been running for 90 years

Republican Flop Sweat is always fun to watch.
View attachment 283150
He will be till 2024. You loons need to get a new playbook. Lol
Ah...so the Russian fix is in.......and you are part of it.
No, I voted for Trump because I wanted to. You never told me how Russia got you to vote for him.

The thread title is inaccurate. Here's the proper one:

Democrats CALL IN yet another Dem-Prog embedded spy and leaker after the last one failed!

Whistlers_Mother_high_res.jpg

Ha I bet losing is fun we don’t know haba

Not sure what you are "winning", turning your party into a national laughingstock?
Dude the entire world is wondering what the hell happened to the democrat party....they are looking at your party asking themselves when did it go 3rd world.....your party is the laughing stock..but only its not funny....you are a disgrace to America....

Not sure what you are "winning", turning your party into a national laughingstock?
Dude the entire world is wondering what the hell happened to the democrat party....they are looking at your party asking themselves when did it go 3rd world.....your party is the laughing stock..but only its not funny....you are a disgrace to America....
That's right and the criminal filth like the one you quoted just keep on spewing lie after lie.

Look at the dems...impeachment behind closed doors with only the dems allowed to participate...with unnamed sources...so called whistle blowers hiding in the shadows....and a puny little man in charge setting up the whole thing in pencil neck style...all while they ignore the Transcript of the call put out by the white house and go with the false narrative....absolutely disgusting and shameful...I don't worry because I know even with public schools the American people are not this stupid....

The thread title is inaccurate. Here's the proper one:

Democrats CALL IN yet another Dem-Prog embedded spy and leaker after the last one failed!
You know what this is?

This is an admission that the first whistleblower was an absolute failure.

So, naturally, the Democrats' response:

DAMN THAT DIDNT WORK LETS DO THE EXACT SAME THING AGAIN

democrat history.jpg

Look out this one has first-hand knowledge according to his lawyer that represented the other whistleblower Lol who a democrat shill haha

They are so desperate
What's he gonna say, that the transcript isn't true? That it has been edited?

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

We released the transcript already go away Democrats go fix a shit hole neighborhood you’ve been running for 90 years

Losing is all that Trump voters know. Winners don’t vote for whining bullies who blame everyone around them for their own failures.

Losing is all that Trump voters know. Winners don’t vote for whining bullies who blame everyone around them for their own failures.
Do you think people living in democratic run cities are winning ? lol all the crying complaining riots are coming from your districts not ours

I'm a Republican, not a Democrat. They are the party that's becoming a laughing stock. Schiff for Brains is the clown leading the charge.

You’re a gullible idiot who believes anything that Republicans tell you.
Belives? Do you believe almost 300 people have been killed in Baltimore this year? Been run by democrats for 79 years.. where do we see democrats helping people?

Last edited:

This is typed from Canada

hahahahahahaha

Democrats are the real enemy of this Country, remember this when the time comes to vote, your future may depend on it , Trump 2020 !!!!

Forum List

Back