Democrats CALL IN second whistleblower after the first one failed!

Umm we are winning everything,, Trump is the most successful president in the history of America look at the job numbers look at the wars were not in look at all the African-Americans working .. you are losers lol

^^^^ This is what a cult looks like... for anyone paying attention.^^^^^
It’s what’s facts look like lol

Attorneys for whistleblower confirm new individual with firsthand knowledge of Trump Ukraine call has come forward

Attorneys for whistleblower confirm new individual with firsthand knowledge of Trump Ukraine call has come forward

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

But this one has first-hand knowledge !

We released the transcript already go away Democrats go fix a shit hole neighborhood you’ve been running for 90 years

Republican Flop Sweat is always fun to watch.
Ha I bet losing is fun we don’t know haba

Losing is all that Trump voters know. Winners don’t vote for whining bullies who blame everyone around them for their own failures.
Did Hillary accept responsibility for her election loss?

Umm we are winning everything,, Trump is the most successful president in the history of America look at the job numbers look at the wars were not in look at all the African-Americans working .. you are losers lol

^^^^ This is what a cult looks like... for anyone paying attention.^^^^^
Marxists have no business claiming other people are cultists.

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

We released the transcript already go away Democrats go fix a shit hole neighborhood you’ve been running for 90 years

Losing is all that Trump voters know. Winners don’t vote for whining bullies who blame everyone around them for their own failures.
Did Hillary accept responsibility for her election loss?
Hillary has blamed everything but the Bossa Nova for her whooping.

View attachment 283150
He will be till 2024. You loons need to get a new playbook. Lol
Ah...so the Russian fix is in.......and you are part of it.
Well democrats have 30 million illegals voting democrat and influencing our elections
That is what Trump keeps saying.
And his gullible idiots believe it.

View attachment 283150
Well democrats have 30 million illegals voting democrat and influencing our elections
I live around a few million

Look at the dems...impeachment behind closed doors with only the dems allowed to participate...with unnamed sources...so called whistle blowers hiding in the shadows....and a puny little man in charge setting up the whole thing in pencil neck style...all while they ignore the Transcript of the call put out by the white house and go with the false narrative....absolutely disgusting and shameful...I don't worry because I know even with public schools the American people are not this stupid....

The impeachment will be held in the open- this is an investigation. I know you despise the law as much as Trump does- but there is a whistleblower law in the United States- hopefully it will protect these persons from Trump's threats.

No one is ignoring the transcripts- remember if it wasn't for the whistle blower we would never have found out about Trump calling the President of Ukraine and asking him to dig up dirt on his political opponent. If it wasn't for the whistle blower we wouldn't have the texts from diplomats asking why security is being held up by the President to support his political campaign.

Now the asses think they can bash the whistle blowers just like they bashed the 25 ladies who called trump a pervert and republicans are having a difficult time trying to protect the scum We have the moron on film

View attachment 283150
Oh there are certainly millions of you gullible Trump idiots who believe whatever lies Trump spews.

View attachment 283150
Oh there are certainly millions of you gullible Trump idiots who believe whatever lies Trump spews.
It’s a fact I see it

You would know.

Look at the dems...impeachment behind closed doors with only the dems allowed to participate...with unnamed sources...so called whistle blowers hiding in the shadows....and a puny little man in charge setting up the whole thing in pencil neck style...all while they ignore the Transcript of the call put out by the white house and go with the false narrative....absolutely disgusting and shameful...I don't worry because I know even with public schools the American people are not this stupid....

The impeachment will be held in the open- this is an investigation. I know you despise the law as much as Trump does- but there is a whistleblower law in the United States- hopefully it will protect these persons from Trump's threats.

No one is ignoring the transcripts- remember if it wasn't for the whistle blower we would never have found out about Trump calling the President of Ukraine and asking him to dig up dirt on his political opponent. If it wasn't for the whistle blower we wouldn't have the texts from diplomats asking why security is being held up by the President to support his political campaign.
I've never seen such a huge pile of slander.

the dems will try to impeach trump with their fake scandals. but it will not help them
Coyote Boomerang.png

B

Biden is not Trump's political opponent. He's not even secured the nomination of the Democrat Party. Until then, shut your trap.

I'm sure this whistleblower will work as well as the second skank they dug up for the Kavanaugh hearings,

How come Democrats lie so much? Were they born lying assholes or did they have to learn to be lying assholes?

Rep. Adam Schiff illegally made up a FAKE & terrible statement, pretended it to be mine as the most important part of my call to the Ukrainian President, and read it aloud to Congress and the American people. It bore NO relationship to what I said on the call. Arrest for Treason?

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 30, 2019

View attachment 283150
Well there are fewer Democrat voters crossing the border and with the presidential crowd you're promoting. A lot of them will vote for Trump. Lol, then you will be anti immigration.

View attachment 283150
Yeah, we thought the same with you Obama supporters.

View attachment 283150

Another uneducated moron who still doesn't understand the Rusia hoax is dead, buried, and decomposing. Your stupidity continues to astound.

Forum List

Back