What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Democrats burn down palin's church while women inside!

AllieBaba

Rookie
Reaction score
The dems get more and more violent. Good lord, will it never end and why don't we hear an apology for the heinous things they do???

"Gov. Sarah Palin's home church was badly damaged by arson, leading the governor to apologize if the fire was connected to "undeserved negative attention" from her failed campaign as the Republican vice presidential nominee.
"The fire was set at the entrance of the church and moved inward as a small group of women were working on crafts, Steele said. The group was alerted to the blaze by a fire alarm."

Dr Gregg

Rookie
Reaction score
surprise, another lying bullshit partisan hack post. Fucking really old

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I remember the incident. It was during the election. why don't you use google commie?

Truthmatters

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The case was not solved that I can tell.

What is the evidence this church was burned by a democrat?

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Its been almost a year and a half since the fire.... It happened while Bush was still President

Anyone find out who did it?

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I remember the incident. It was during the election. why don't you use google commie?

What the fuck does the election a year and a half ago have to do with the violence that the tea baggers have been calling down on those that voted for health care?

I'll tell you.........zip point squat. Nada. Nicht. Zilch.

Just more deflection and bullshit from the right wing. I still want to know, is this a bullshit mention along the lines of Cantor and his office being shot at, or is there a real point for this thread?

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Reaction score

What the fuck does the election a year and a half ago have to do with the violence that the tea baggers have been calling down on those that voted for health care?

I'll tell you.........zip point squat. Nada. Nicht. Zilch.

Just more deflection and bullshit from the right wing. I still want to know, is this a bullshit mention along the lines of Cantor and his office being shot at, or is there a real point for this thread?

now now now,,, should we hold this post up as a shining example of the civil loons lust for??? they lust for R E S P E C T too but they ain't gonna be gettin any any time soon.. tough innit?

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Immanuel

Gold Member
Reaction score
The case was not solved that I can tell.

What is the evidence this church was burned by a democrat?

Oh my God the irony of you typing this post!!!

It only spells out one thing about you... H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T

Immie

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List