Democrats Attempting To Steal Election

Absolute lunacy. Democrat's COVID bill not only includes provisions for mail in voting, it also ends voter ID.

So much crazy in the bill, these power hungry anti-Americans need to be taken out of government.

What about mail in voting? Our military use it.

Patriotic Americans realize America is not a democracy. Fools should stay home.

Democrats only want to do this because it increases turnout e.g. the fools voting. This in turn helps their chances since only morons vote for them. There is nothing more to it.
Right, Right. Everyone who doesn't agree with you is a fool. Man, it's a damned good thing you're not in charge of anything, or I'm sure we'd still probably be shaping tools out of rocks.

What prevents any American from voting now?
Work sometimes, but anyway that's not the right question. Voting is something that should always be made easier, just because you want every American that can do it, to do it with as few hinderances as possible.

You do realize that the dead have a harder time voting without mail in.
Oh boy, here we go. So we don't make voting easier to keep that thing from happening that doesn't really happen now? And doesn't really happen in the state that does Mail voting completely?

Voting is like jogging ... you have to get off the couch to do it.
Except you don't, that's not an intrinsic requirement anywhere for voting. Sounds like you're just being an old gate keeper. "Back in my day" type thing, which if we listened to ever... well, you wouldn't be here to complain about it.

Voting is something that should always be made easier,

I have an idea to make it easier. End all tax withholding.
No federal income tax withheld, no state income tax withheld, no payroll taxes withheld.
Everyone has to write checks for all their taxes on April 15th.
April 16th is election day for all offices, national, state and local. A new national holiday.
You can vote from 12:01 AM until midnight. No absentee ballots, no early voting.

Are you with me?

Please explain, in detail, how voting in person is more onerous on women and minorities than it is on white males?
Doesn't matter really, Voting in person isn't some rule that needs to be met to Vote.

No federal income tax withheld, no state income tax withheld, no payroll taxes withheld.
April 16th is election day for all offices, national, state and local. A new national holiday.
You can vote from 12:01 AM until midnight. No absentee ballots, no early voting.

Are you with me?
I'm not sure what Taxes have to do with voting being easier, so I won't comment on that. But the last bit is fine, make it a national holiday, but why cancel absentee or early voting. Have it all, every single way you can do it, do it. Give Folks every chance and choice you can. I don't see why it has to be one or the other.

These are the same Democrats that are supposedly hardcore mail-in ballot proponents (because it's easier for them to commit election fraud, as they do in every election) until a few days ago when they realized they were going to get their asses kicked in of all places very liberal which was under strict shut-down orders by emperor Newsome, where they scrambled to set up last minute walk in polls to save a seat that had been blue for the last 22 years.

The reason they're against voter-ID's is because of the same reason, it prohibits them from committing voter fraud by submitting millions of fraudulent ballots from those that have died, illegals, bused in from other states, double voting, etc.

Watch the movie 'Gangs of New York' which depicts the state of Tammany Hall political machines in Northern urban areas at the time of the Civil War.

The only thing that has changed is that now after FDR, Democrats do it at the federal level of government also.

Stealing elections is in the Dimocrat DNA, they cant NOT do it any more.

Absolute lunacy. Democrat's COVID bill not only includes provisions for mail in voting, it also ends voter ID. … So much crazy in the bill, these power hungry anti-Americans need to be taken out of government.
Don't forget, the Democrats have "workers" at the post office to help ensure that the ballot-box stuffing goes smoothly their way. It's the APWU - The American Postal Workers Union on strike against delivering the ballots of known or registered Republicans. And we'll never manufacture anything in America until we throw out the Democrats' gun control and export regulations.

Everyone has to write checks for all their taxes on April 15th. ...

Oh man, if that happened the IRS would have to triple the size of its collections division staff, as I seriously doubt most people who work in a job subject to withholding would be responsible enough to personally set aside money from their paychecks for anticipated taxes. I know a lot of people who work as independent contractors and they consistently have problems come tax time because they didn't set aside enough money for the taxes they end up owing.

People in general tend to be very fiscally irresponsible in this day and age, living well beyond their means and gobbling up far too many credit and financing offers so they can always have the "newest and greatest" ____ (insert product). We've all heard the various financial reports indicating that most Americans couldn't afford to miss 2 paychecks and a sizeable percentage have no savings at all. That is why. I see this first hand in my job, where I get an in depth review of financial circumstances for people dealing with potential legal ramifications, and reckless spending on indulgences is the common thread.

Case in point, I'm continuously amazed at the number of people who make less than $40,000 a year and yet have a drawer full of "old" cell phones that were each used for no more than a year (and cost $600—$1,000 when new) because they just HAVE to get the new model each year. They act like they're being left in the stone age if they don't have the new features on the newest model. They also HAVE to get a new car every 3 years, because "features!"

The expression "the money is burning a hole in his pocket" is an apt description for modern consumer spending. If people have it in their wallet (figuratively speaking, via the magic of the debit card) they are generally eager to spend it in the short term on something they want now, rather than thinking long term and being frugal by saving for a rainy day/retirement/taxes.

I absolutely despise that the IRS gets to hold our money all year, interest free (especially the portion of the withholding that exceeds tax liability and is owed as a "refund," at yesterday's dollar value to boot), but the alternative of no withholding, where people will get larger paychecks and have to calculate the amount to set aside throughout the year and not spend it, would result in a LOT more people owing penalties and interest to the IRS every year once April rolls around and they realize they don't have enough money left to stroke a check for the number that ends up on their 1040's "amount you owe" line. Maybe after some growing pains from dealing with IRS headaches and the related financial consequences, people would learn to manage that pretty efficiently. But we'll never know because the government, knowing people are generally this way, and knowing they can hold money interest free all year, will never in a million years do away with withholding. Don't get me wrong, I'm not advocating the righteousness of withholding, I'm just being realistic about why the government will never allow it to go away.

Last edited:
Please explain, in detail, how voting in person is more onerous on women and minorities than it is on white males?
Doesn't matter really, Voting in person isn't some rule that needs to be met to Vote.

Are you with me?
I'm not sure what Taxes have to do with voting being easier, so I won't comment on that. But the last bit is fine, make it a national holiday, but why cancel absentee or early voting. Have it all, every single way you can do it, do it. Give Folks every chance and choice you can. I don't see why it has to be one or the other.

I'm not sure what Taxes have to do with voting being easier, so I won't comment on that.

That's the trade off. You want to make it easier, national holiday, polls open 24 hours.
I want the tax portion. Deal?

Everyone has to write checks for all their taxes on April 15th. ...

Oh man, if that happened the IRS would have to triple the size of its collections division staff, as I seriously doubt most people who work in a job subject to withholding would be responsible enough to personally set aside money from their paychecks for anticipated taxes. I know a lot of people who work as independent contractors and they consistently have problems come tax time because they didn't set aside enough money for the taxes they end up owing.

People in general tend to be very fiscally irresponsible in this day and age, living well beyond their means and gobbling up far too many credit and financing offers so they can always have the "newest and greatest" ____ (insert product). We've all heard the various financial reports indicating that most Americans couldn't afford to miss 2 paychecks and a sizeable percentage have no savings at all. That is why. I see this first hand in my job, where I get an in depth review of financial circumstances for people dealing with potential legal ramifications, and reckless spending on indulgences is the common thread.

Case in point, I'm continuously amazed at the number of people who make less than $40,000 a year and yet have a drawer full of "old" cell phones that were each used for no more than a year (and cost $600—$1,000 when new) because they just HAVE to get the new model each year. They act like they're being left in the stone age if they don't have the new features on the newest model. They also HAVE to get a new car every 3 years, because "features!"

The expression "the money is burning a hole in his pocket" is an apt description for modern consumer spending. If people have it in their wallet (figuratively speaking, via the magic of the debit card) they are generally eager to spend it in the short term on something they want now, rather than thinking long term and being frugal by saving for a rainy day/retirement/taxes.

I absolutely despise that the IRS gets to hold our money all year, interest free (especially the portion of the withholding that exceeds tax liability and is owed as a "refund," at yesterday's dollar value to boot), but the alternative of no withholding, where people will get larger paychecks and have to calculate the amount to set aside throughout the year and not spend it, would result in a LOT more people owing penalties and interest to the IRS every year once April rolls around and they realize they don't have enough money left to stroke a check for the number that ends up on their 1040's "amount you owe" line. Maybe after some growing pains from dealing with IRS headaches and the related financial consequences, people would learn to manage that pretty efficiently. But we'll never know because the government, knowing people are generally this way, and knowing they can hold money interest free all year, will never in a million years do away with withholding. Don't get me wrong, I'm not advocating the righteousness of withholding, I'm just being realistic about why the government will never allow it to go away.

once April rolls around and they realize they don't have enough money left to stroke a check for the number that ends up on their 1040's "amount you owe" line.

Wait a minute, are you saying that people might get upset when they realize how much their government takes from them, every year, if they have to pay it all at once, in a lump sum?

They might then tend to vote for less spending and lower taxes at all levels of government?

Yes, that would be awful indeed.

Getting people to vote

How un-American

Election Audits, After Election Audits and purging voter roles do wonders and sends a stern message to those dead people that are laying around trying to vote. Check out the States that don't have these and you will find the biggest fraud voting systems. Newsflash: Colorado has all three and it works. We have had them for over 20 years and started them when we went to the mailin ballots. I don't believe that you are worried about the mailin voting but you are more afraid that the other 3 that comes with it will upset your fraudulent voting machine.

Absolute lunacy. Democrat's COVID bill not only includes provisions for mail in voting, it also ends voter ID. … So much crazy in the bill, these power hungry anti-Americans need to be taken out of government.
Don't forget, the Democrats have "workers" at the post office to help ensure that the ballot-box stuffing goes smoothly their way. It's the APWU - The American Postal Workers Union on strike against delivering the ballots of known or registered Republicans. And we'll never manufacture anything in America until we throw out the Democrats' gun control and export regulations.

Hey, let's cure that. Just shut down the Postal Service. That'll teach em'. Oh wait, Rump has already suggested that.

Absolute lunacy. Democrat's COVID bill not only includes provisions for mail in voting, it also ends voter ID.

So much crazy in the bill, these power hungry anti-Americans need to be taken out of government.

What about mail in voting? Our military use it.

How dare you bring in Facts into this discussion. You obviously are a troll and need to ban yourself :meow:

Getting people to vote

How un-American

Election Audits, After Election Audits and purging voter roles do wonders and sends a stern message to those dead people that are laying around trying to vote. Check out the States that don't have these and you will find the biggest fraud voting systems. Newsflash: Colorado has all three and it works. We have had them for over 20 years and started them when we went to the mailin ballots. I don't believe that you are worried about the mailin voting but you are more afraid that the other 3 that comes with it will upset your fraudulent voting machine.
Purging voter roles? You mean like all the left cries are used only by Republicans to cheat on elections? Election audits? Is that before or after the ballots sitting on docks were they were never suposed to be?

Getting people to vote

How un-American

Purging voter roles? You mean like all the left cries are used only by Republicans to cheat on elections? Election audits? Is that before or after the ballots sitting on docks were they were never suposed to be?

Around here, the latest Ballots sitting in a box was done by a Republican County Clerk. It was found in 2019 for the 2018 election. It's been sealed so it doesn't disrupt the elections. But all She does is blame, blame, blame even to the point of blaming the Democrats and the Elderly. Being a Republican, all She had to do was say "Oops" and no hard feeling in the public. Afterall, this is a Deep Red area. But instead, she Rumped and started blaming everything and everyone else. What next, is she going to say that Obama did it? Any other decent person would have said Oops and weathered the storm or resigned. She did neither. It was her sole responsibility to have ONE Dem and ONE Rep collect that box and bring it in. Where was the box? In a predominately Seniors area for drop in mailin votes. Guess what, for 2020, those people will just mail it in and not trust an either corrupt or incompetent County Clerk. And they won't be voting Red this time.

But we know it's Hillaries fault.

Getting people to vote

How un-American

Around here, the latest Ballots sitting in a box was done by a Republican County Clerk. It was found in 2019 for the 2018 election. It's been sealed so it doesn't disrupt the elections. But all She does is blame, blame, blame even to the point of blaming the Democrats and the Elderly. Being a Republican, all She had to do was say "Oops" and no hard feeling in the public. Afterall, this is a Deep Red area. But instead, she Rumped and started blaming everything and everyone else. What next, is she going to say that Obama did it? Any other decent person would have said Oops and weathered the storm or resigned. She did neither. It was her sole responsibility to have ONE Dem and ONE Rep collect that box and bring it in. Where was the box? In a predominately Seniors area for drop in mailin votes. Guess what, for 2020, those people will just mail it in and not trust an either corrupt or incompetent County Clerk. And they won't be voting Red this time.

But we know it's Hillaries fault.
I take it you missed the whole story about the more then one ballot box found in Florida on a shipping dock. No where near where they were supposed to be. The county clerk had all kinds of excuses but was forced to resign.
I could also point to the hanging chad scandal in Florida that meant a recount and a lot of talk on both sides as to how partisan the final count was. It was close enough that instead of having a proponent for environment we could have had him as president.

Forum List

Back