Will you participate in contact tracking?

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
I’m hearing Washington state will pull restaurants liquor licenses if they don’t collect peoples information.. it’s anti constitutional, and I will refuse you tracking me! Put me in jail I dare you!

Last edited:
I’m hearing Washington state will pull restaurants liquor licenses if they don’t collect peoples information.. it’s anti constitutional, and I will refuse your tracking me! Put me in jail I dare you!

But this is Washington. Leftists never saw government power they did not love, unless Orange man is behind it.

I’m hearing Washington state will pull restaurants liquor licenses if they don’t collect peoples information.. it’s anti constitutional, and I will refuse your tracking me! Put me in jail I dare you!

But this is Washington. Leftists never saw government power they did not love, unless Orange man is behind it.

funny how that worked out,,,

Abso-fucking-lutely not.

Will give fake names and addresses if push comes to shove.
The goal, of course, is to chip us all so that they will instantly know EVERYTHING we buy or sell.

This sort of prophetic marking is not a question of if, but when

You could go to church to learn about this sort of thing but unfortunately the state has shut all of their doors.

I’m hearing Washington state will pull restaurants liquor licenses if they don’t collect peoples information.. it’s anti constitutional, and I will refuse you tracking me! Put me in jail I dare you!

The restaurant just won't let you in.

Don't you want a call if you find out you've been exposed to the Virus?

• Banned

Lol yea they won’t let in patriots lol

Why? Am I dead yet?????

Abso-fucking-lutely not.

Will give fake names and addresses if push comes to shove.
The goal, of course, is to chip us all so that they will instantly know EVERYTHING we buy or sell.

This sort of prophetic marking is not a question of if, but when

You could go to church to learn about this sort of thing but unfortunately the state has shut all of their doors.
I knew about this crap over 25 years ago without church...Not that there's anything wrong with learning it from faith.

If I have to give any information to a restaurant other then a name on a reservation then I will not be going there.
If I am exposed so be it. I will not cower in my house afraid of shadows. This country was built by people that actually faced fear. They went across a country filled with hostiles, unknown terrain, sickness and sometimes death. They stepped off boats into terrible fire during DDay. They fought and died with summer clothing during a harsh winter during the battle of the bulge. They faced polio, the Spanish flu and other desease with out cowering.
These are the people that built this country.
I feel that I would demean their courage and sacrifice if I hide from this like some child afraid of the boggy man.

Science and global results have shown that contact tracing works, but only if the population consents to it. I don't see U.S. citizens consenting, and maybe even for completely legitimate reasons.

I've been required to log any non-residents who visit for about 15 years. If they show a residency or are citizens,it's a clear pass. No log required. Guess why ?

I contact Amazon to track my packages all the time

Then I will go elsewhere

I have already been exposed to the virus, as has everyone who has ventured out of their house the last few months.

If I have to give any information to a restaurant other then a name on a reservation then I will not be going there.
If I am exposed so be it. I will not cower in my house afraid of shadows. This country was built by people that actually faced fear. They went across a country filled with hostiles, unknown terrain, sickness and sometimes death. They stepped off boats into terrible fire during DDay. They fought and died with summer clothing during a harsh winter during the battle of the bulge. They faced polio, the Spanish flu and other desease with out cowering.
I feel that I would demean their courage and sacrifice if I hide from this like some child afraid of the boggy man.
The restaurant just wants your phone number. lol That's what YOU are terrified of. Yeah, big hero you are,

The restaurant just wants your phone number. lol That's what YOU are terrified of. Yeah, big hero you are,
Honey if you liberals don’t like the constitution you’re more than welcome to get the hell out

Did you ever give a restaurant any information other then a name before this big bad scare? I never did.
You hide in your house if you want. Hold out your hand for little scraps of checks from the government. Follow orders without question.

Forum List

Back