Democrats, As Was Predicted

You keep posting that as if it disproves ol'Trumpbears corrupt act of trying to get a foreign country to smear his political opponents, or that it absolves Trumpybear's Banana Republicans for embracing that type of coercive corruption.

I post facts about Quid Pro's corruption - which he brags about.

I post video PROVING in the sleazy crooks own words that Biden is corrupt.

You lying about Trump is irrelevant. You can offer NOTHING to support your fucking lies. The phone call transcript totally refutes your fucking lies. But that doesn't matter.

You always lie, you're a Nazi.
You are wrong. He's a DemNazi which are the same as them Nazis.

Hey Tree-Thang. Those termites still talking to ya?

You Rushites Nazify everthang dont-cha?

Nazidis, Nazidat, Naziupyer......
It was less dishonest when the Trumppubes claimed using aid to get partisan political help from other countries was ok
Only Nazis censor people, and make them wear masks, or yellow stars on their bodies. Mooslims and Nazis are natural friends, and this is why Mooslims make their Wimenz wear masks, hijabs and burkas.

What kind of burka do you wear? Like standard black or do you have a racy blue one? Do you show your ankles in public?

A perfect example of Rushie's Nazification of the GOP Dialog. Not that the most of them are real German Nazis types. They just spew hateful rhetoric like Saint Rushie taught them too.
A DemNazi calling anyone a Nazi is Nazi Nice.

I don't think even Rushie taught you how to flounder like that.

If the electorate objects to the Democratic Party, the voters can remove them from power in 2022.

Actually, the Democrat Party's major policy goal right now is to make it so the voters CAN'T remove them from power. That's one of the ways in which Senor Sundowner is an even worse President than Obama was.

President Biden has already accomplished more in six weeks than Trump did in four years

He sure did. Killed union jobs. Broke a repaired immigration system. Destroyed womens scholastic athletics. Bailed out the failed blue cities from their disasterous spending programs ensuring they continue to do the same. Annihilated the constitution.
All with the leftist sheeple applauding.

Joe Biden has not been impeached twice
He should be impeached now, and it would only be once cuz Pinochijoe is guilty!

Biden's only been in for six weeks and has already overshadowed Obama as the worst American president of all time. He and his familiars have destroyed American cities, fast-tracked a humanitarian crisis at the southern border and further sacked the national piggy bank in the hope of saving their own asses. Their California governor is under an aggressive recall effort and their NY governor is embroiled in a sex scandal and could well face negligent homicide charges.

Just for starters.

It would be funny if Biden wasn't so damned pathetic..........

President Biden has already accomplished more in six weeks than Trump did in four years
Not for Americans.
Damn Skippy he did

Just passed ARP helping MILLIONS of Americans with COVID relief

Not a SINGLE Republican voted to help Americans
Lol, costing Americans $6000 apiece and we get $1400.

That $1400 is just part of cumulative COVID relief

THANK DEMOCRATS
Not a single Republican voted to help America

Biden's only been in for six weeks and has already overshadowed Obama as the worst American president of all time. He and his familiars have destroyed American cities, fast-tracked a humanitarian crisis at the southern border and further sacked the national piggy bank in the hope of saving their own asses. Their California governor is under an aggressive recall effort and their NY governor is embroiled in a sex scandal and could well face negligent homicide charges.

Just for starters.
amen to that and i never thought it would be possible for us to have a president as corrupt as Big Ears was.The next closest before Big Ears was Bush,that was who he followed the policys of.He was worse cause he expanded on what Bush got started.

Trump was impeached twice...without any solid evidence to prove any of his wrongdoings.

If using foreign aid as leverage to get a country to announce an investigation into your domestic political opponents isn't convictable because of partisanship, nothing ever will be.

I agree! Quid Pro Ukraine Colluding *Joe should have been impeached and jailed for his admission on video of doing exactly that!

Too bad that our Gov't is so goddamned corrupt on so many levels that even Cuomo is untouchable!

Not for Americans.
Damn Skippy he did

Lol, costing Americans $6000 apiece and we get $1400.

That $1400 is just part of cumulative COVID relief

THANK DEMOCRATS
You're an idiot, you will ending up paying $6000 to recieve $1400 and foreigners get the rest. That's why Republicans wouldn't vote for it. But it was Nancy that held up any help during Trump's term because she didn't want to him credit. So bless your little heart.

You're an idiot, you will ending up paying $6000 to recieve $1400

You’re an idiot
There is more to our Presidents COVID relief package than $1400 checks
Unemployment extensions, aid to small business, aid to local communities, aid to reopen schools

THANK DEMOCRATS

Just for starters.
No one is worse than Trump, so you should just shut up.

Can't make me. :fu:

You’re an idiot
Unemployment extensions, aid to small business, aid to local communities, aid to reopen schools

THANK DEMOCRATS
The schools haven't used the funds from the first one dumbass. You obviously haven't read how the money will be distributed planned parenthood, the arts, and most goes to foreign countries. I wonder how much kickback Pelosi and Schumer will get back out of it.

You’re an idiot

THANK DEMOCRATS
The schools haven't used the funds from the first one dumbass. You obviously haven't read how the money will be distributed planned parenthood, the arts, and most goes to foreign countries. I wonder how much kickback Pelosi and Schumer will get back out of it.

More dumbass propaganda from conservatives

You’re an idiot

THANK DEMOCRATS

More dumbass propaganda from conservatives
You need to quit wearing the blinders. Less than 10% of the 1.9 trillion goes to covid relief. But cnn won't tell you that.

Trump was impeached twice...without any solid evidence to prove any of his wrongdoings.

If using foreign aid as leverage to get a country to announce an investigation into your domestic political opponents isn't convictable because of partisanship, nothing ever will be.

I agree! Quid Pro Ukraine Colluding *Joe should have been impeached and jailed for his admission on video of doing exactly that!

Which domestic political opponent did good old joe demand they announce an investigation into?

You realize of course that on the video, Joe tells the Ukrainians to call President Obama if they didn't believe he had the authority and backing of the President to demand the corrupt prosecutor be removed before any loan money would be available.

Hahaha....you keep lying to yourself.

You keep posting that as if it disproves ol'Trumpbears corrupt act of trying to get a foreign country to smear his political opponents, or that it absolves Trumpybear's Banana Republicans for embracing that type of coercive corruption.

I post facts about Quid Pro's corruption - which he brags about.

I post video PROVING in the sleazy crooks own words that Biden is corrupt.

You lying about Trump is irrelevant. You can offer NOTHING to support your fucking lies. The phone call transcript totally refutes your fucking lies. But that doesn't matter.

You always lie, you're a Nazi.

You post hearsay and parroted lies you were told.

The video proves it was Obama's policy.

The essence of ol Trumpybears blackmail scheme is right there in the perfect letter. You want that military aid and I need a political favor.

Everyone involved said there was no blackmail for political gain. There's video proof of Quid Pro *Joe bragging about his blackmail. The ability of you leftists to lie t o yourself is nothing short of stunning. It should be researched and cured.

You Nazis lose both houses in 22'
Bank on it.

Bank on Trump winning in 2020 too

I guess you missed the memo.....(typical of conservatives)

They just passed a slew of election rules that will guarantee them victories across the board going forward.
House Democrats pass sweeping elections bill as GOP legislatures push to restrict voting
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...34df58-7c22-11eb-a976-c028a4215c78_story.html

While you play "Johnny Be Good" and ITG, they push you right off the cliff, laughing

Good luck with that

If the Abortion of Liberty act, HR.1 were to pass the Senate, that would be true.

But it has virtually zero chance. Even Mitt! has vowed to oppose it, as has Reich Senator Joe Manchin. I suspect it to go down 64 to 36.
Hope you're right.

Biden's only been in for six weeks and has already overshadowed Obama as the worst American president of all time.
:laugh:

YeglrXj.jpg

You need to get off the crack.

D1lKlZOXgAIX_6y.jpg

Memes are for people that lack the intelligence to express themselves verbally. Carry on crackhead.

Not for Americans.
Damn Skippy he did

No republicans voted for the palousey bailout. The bill was comprised of 91% commie pork.

The bill provided relief to struggling businesses, families, money for schools to reopen, COVID distribution

NOT A SINGLE REPUBLICAN wanted America to have it

Lying commie, republicans didn't want Americans stuck with the bill for even more than they were getting, with the 91% that had nothing to do with covid relief. The vast majority of the bill was a commiecrat payoff to donors.

Forum List

Back