Mainstream news wants to know why Biden is absent

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
Hilarious.

What did they think they were getting with Biden's appointment?

The narration by MSN won't last of course. It's not like Trump, where you grab a pussy for 4-6 months......

and tax returns for a decade....

and he's racist over three years because the left faked so.....

and Russia Russia Russia two plus years, which the Democrats plotted.

Here's what happens when Biden takes a question he's unprepared for, notice Kamala's body language as Biden enters the doorway like a crisp vegetable.

Well there's literally this exact same topic by Votto in this exact same Politics sub-forum 20 minutes ago, so I guess I'll just post my same post.

Let me guess, you're mad about something to do with the current administration...

Thought so.

If this is the worst thing President Biden does, I will be thankful...

Here's Xiden's Facebook page, where his people tell you want they want you to know. Half of it is presented as though Xiden is writing it, and perhaps half the PROGS who read it respond as though it's him, while they suck him off because he's still breathing.

I see he's rec'd approx. 10% in likes of the "votes" he was appointed. That's AWESOME

Last edited:
Hilarious.

The narration by MSN won't last of course. It's not like Trump, where you grab a pussy for 4-6 months......

Here's what happens when Biden takes a question he's unprepared for, notice Kamala's body language as Biden enters the doorway like a crisp vegetable.

Did you see yesterday they dragged him on his leash not answering that question...lolol

We have a cock gobbling slobbering whore as acting Perez

Hilarious.

Did you see yesterday they dragged him on his leash not answering that question...lolol

We have a cock gobbling slobbering whore as acting Perez

I wonder if they'll attempt a shot at OPEN/UNPREPARED questions fielded by Mad Joe & the Kosher Commie on the same spot? I've noticed she follows him around seems FAR MORE than any former POTUS.

PROGS might say that's cuz she cares:love_ya4: :abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back