Democrats, As Was Predicted

You post hearsay and parroted lies you were told.

The video proves it was Obama's policy.

The essence of ol Trumpybears blackmail scheme is right there in the perfect letter. You want that military aid and I need a political favor.

The video is the opposite of "hearsay," Nazi.

Quid Pro blackmailed a foreign government to end an investigation into his and his son's corruption.

Trump did nothing, as the transcript of the call proves.

That you hate America doesn't alter reality. It was an attempted coup by you filthy Nazis, nothing more.

It was less dishonest when the Trumppubes claimed using aid to get partisan political help from other countries was ok

Which never happened.

Yet you Nazis just keep lying.

I'm only calling you a fucking liar because you're lying.

Here's your chance Nazi, show us all that you are uhn huhn iz two tellings da twoof

Read the transcript of Trump's conversation with Volodymyr Zelensky - CNN Politics

Show us where Trump used aid to get "partisan political help?"

Fucking liar, you and your filthy, traitorous Reich.

OH, and Ukraine was (and is) bound by treaty to investigate corrupt piles of shit like Biden. It is their OBLIGATION to investigate the theft of foreign aid and kickback schemes like the one Biden was running.

1615558849642.png

I appreciate you Democrats celebrating Biden and taking credit for economic success.

President Biden has the highest Stock Market in HISTORY

:dance:

See how it works?

Great! What specific economic policies is he going to pursue to keep that going? As you know, stock markets go up and down. When it is down, are you going back to “Presidents don’t control stock markets”?

Could go up, could go down

But right now, President Biden has given us the highest stock market in history.

Trump seemed to think that was an accomplishment worthy of bragging about ......Same applies to Biden

Lying commie, republicans didn't want Americans stuck with the bill for even more than they were getting, with the 91% that had nothing to do with covid relief. The vast majority of the bill was a commiecrat payoff to donors.

Stuck with the bill? After ignoring Trump $3 trillion deficits, you are now concerned with fiscal austerity?

You keep spouting that 91 percent lie. Show your numbers
The bill includes money for struggling business, extends unemployment benefits, aids small business, helps schools reopen, helps communities set up COVID programs

RELIEF from the impact of COVID

Not a SINGLE Republican voted to support America

Everybody would vote for those things. Why don't you and the Dnc scum show the American people all the pork they put into it that has nothing to do with covid relief?
Because you're all liars and you know it.

You post hearsay and parroted lies you were told.

The video proves it was Obama's policy.

The essence of ol Trumpybears blackmail scheme is right there in the perfect letter. You want that military aid and I need a political favor.

The video is the opposite of "hearsay," Nazi.

Quid Pro blackmailed a foreign government to end an investigation into his and his son's corruption.

Trump did nothing, as the transcript of the call proves.

That you hate America doesn't alter reality. It was an attempted coup by you filthy Nazis, nothing more.

It's evidence that would only be accepted in the Faux Kangaroo Court broadcasting to the flock.

What kind of fool thinks America and our allied give billions in loan guarantees without strings attached. Join the real world.

Trumpybear got no announcement from the Ukraine, not because he didn't corruptly try to, but because he got flagged. in the attempt.

The only coup attempt was on Jan 6th 2021.

You mean Private Citizen Trump?
It is PRESIDENT BIDEN presiding over the highest Stock Market in history.

WINNING!

Quid Pro is riding Trumps market

The percentage gain under Xi's man is tiny compared to the gain under the last legitimate president during the same time period.
Private Citizen Trump does not have a Stock Market
PRESIDENT BIDEN does

Highest in history

:clap:

It's evidence that would only be accepted in the Faux Kangaroo Court broadcasting to the flock.

What kind of fool thinks America and our allied give billions in loan guarantees without strings attached. Join the real world.

Trumpybear got no announcement from the Ukraine, not because he didn't corruptly try to, but because he got flagged. in the attempt.

What the fuck are you yapping about, Nazi?

We have the corrupt fuck, Quid Pro, of video BRAGGING that he blackmailed Ukraine to stop the investigation into his corruption.

Remember, Ukraine is BOUND BY TREATY, made during the Clinton administration, to "vigorously investigate corruption involving USAID funding." (USAID is the federal agency that dispenses foreign aid.) Remember, that corrupt pile of shit, Quid Pro Biden personally directed funds to Burisma - which then funneled kickbacks using Hunter as a mule.

But Quid Pro blackmailed them to violate their treaty obligations.

Quid Pro is an international criminal - and the stupid fucker BRAGS ABOUT IT.

And you love him for it, you think criminal acts are so clever and cool. You just wish you could learn to steal from the taxpayers the way Beijing Biden does.

You're an idiot, you will ending up paying $6000 to recieve $1400

You’re an idiot
There is more to our Presidents COVID relief package than $1400 checks
Unemployment extensions, aid to small business, aid to local communities, aid to reopen schools

THANK DEMOCRATS
Not a single Republican voted to help America
Unemployment extension. Translation, give people more money to not work than to work. Screwing people who never stopped working. Local communities. Translation, blue states and cities who can’t manage their finances get bailed out and get to start the same shit all over again. Reopen schools. Translation, sure we’ll put the the money there, but the schools are under no obligation to reopen to get that money. Pork, pork, and more pork.
Come on lantern...be real. Those people unemployed didn't just choose to stop working, they were laid off due to the pandemic...how are people who kept their jobs and careers and income and employer health insurance.... without missing a beat, screwed by the bill?

The Repub states that you claim are perfect ...can pocket the money they get from it.
Perhaps. But that extra money made them choose to not go back. How are people who never stopped working screwed? Are you this stupid? Extra money on top of maximum unemployment had people bringing in over $1000 a week. Meaning they get more money than working people. Show where I stated Republicans states are perfect. They certainly are better run than places like New York and California.
If there is any consolation, most of those unemployed do not come close to their state's maximum unemployment. Those kind of earners were hardly affected at all by the pandemic...and were not laid off for the most part. It mostly was lower income jobs....all NFL players got paid boocoos as usual, but the concession stand attendants, and ticket takers, and cooks, and peanut bag throwers and janitors, lost their jobs...those very high risk of infection spread jobs were lost and those business like theaters, and indoor and outdoor sports arenas, restaurants, bars, concerts etc are not running at full capacity or any, capacity yet...and many small businesses just folded....

Yes, this added unemployment money does help them, some to where they make now, what they made or more, than when they worked 40 hours a week, just by not working and I can see how some can be envious in a way....

But, I can also see how the unemployed have suffered as well, even with the added buckaroos....how their livelihoods, have been thrown in to chaos, uncertainty, and danger.

Last edited:

What the fuck are you yapping about, Nazi?

We have the corrupt fuck, Quid Pro, of video BRAGGING that he blackmailed Ukraine to stop the investigation into his corruption.

Remember, Ukraine is BOUND BY TREATY, made during the Clinton administration, to "vigorously investigate corruption involving USAID funding." (USAID is the federal agency that dispenses foreign aid.) Remember, that corrupt pile of shit, Quid Pro Biden personally directed funds to Burisma - which then funneled kickbacks using Hunter as a mule.

But Quid Pro blackmailed them to violate their treaty obligations.

Quid Pro is an international criminal - and the stupid fucker BRAGS ABOUT IT.

And you love him for it, you think criminal acts are so clever and cool. You just wish you could learn to steal from the taxpayers the way Beijing Biden does.

Your Russian disinformation is a complete fabrication and has no evidence. Not even a grain of truth because to it, if there were. that POS Barr would have been able to spin a yarn about good old Joe, but he just couldn't. (I know, I know Duh Heap State! Amirite?)

I appreciate you Democrats celebrating Biden and taking credit for economic success.

See how it works?

Great! What specific economic policies is he going to pursue to keep that going? As you know, stock markets go up and down. When it is down, are you going back to “Presidents don’t control stock markets”?

But right now, President Biden has given us the highest stock market in history.

Trump seemed to think that was an accomplishment worthy of bragging about ......Same applies to Biden

You people are always complaining about what you inherited from the previous administration. When Joe Biden took office 6 weeks ago, the Dow was 31,930. Who gets credit for that? When the Pandemic hit. it plummeted to just under 19K. You had know problem blaming Trump for that. Trump had more to brag about bringing it back to above 30K.

I commend Biden for taking it higher for an all-time high....albeit, a 1.4 percent increase. All I ask is Biden not pursue policies that cause it to decline and STAY SLUGGISH.

See how it works?

You people are always complaining about what you inherited from the previous administration. When Joe Biden took office 6 weeks ago, the Dow was 31,930. Who gets credit for that? When the Pandemic hit. it plummeted to just under 19K. You had know problem blaming Trump for that. Trump had more to brag about bringing it back to above 30K.

I commend Biden for taking it higher for an all-time high....albeit, a 1.4 percent increase. All I ask is Biden not pursue policies that cause it to decline and STAY SLUGGISH.
Private Citizen Trump has nothing to do with the Stock Market.
It is a whole new ballgame
What we learned from Trump is what the other guy gave you is not relevant.
Its....How we doing now baby?

See how it works?

Not now, Trump has nothing to do with it. But, 6 weeks is awfully short time for adequate measure. I just showed you what Trump did in 6 months during a pandemic no less. All I am asking from Biden and company is not fuck it up and I will bestow all the credit on Biden. He and the Democrats own the Economy now and are fully accountable; including the stock market.

See how it works?

Not now, Trump has nothing to do with it. But, 6 weeks is awfully short time for adequate measure. I just showed you what Trump did in 6 months during a pandemic no less. All I am asking from Biden and company is not fuck it up and I will bestow all the credit on Biden. He and the Democrats own the Economy now and are fully accountable; including the stock market.
Who cares
The rules have changed
Born on Third Base is in full effect

Biden has the highest Stock Market EVER
Great job by our President

All I keep hearing in these threads is........

"We are too divided to coexist and need to split up before we do bad things to each other"

As far as that soaring stock market.......yeah the elites are padding their pockets. That's true.
But I bet the number of average people losing on wall street is also at all time highs as the Elites have an administration protected field day.

That whole Game Stop thing was stupendous.

Forum List

Back