Democrats, As Was Predicted

If the electorate objects to the Democratic Party, the voters can remove them from power in 2022.

And we plan to.

Fuck the democrats, fuck all Nazis.

Alrighty then.

You Nazis lose both houses in 22'

Bank on it.
Have they fixed voting?

I gotta laugh when people hang onto the nutty premise that our political system will fix our politics. This ship has sailed!

Biden's only been in for six weeks and has already overshadowed Obama as the worst American president of all time. He and his familiars have destroyed American cities, fast-tracked a humanitarian crisis at the southern border and further sacked the national piggy bank in the hope of saving their own asses. Their California governor is under an aggressive recall effort and their NY governor is embroiled in a sex scandal and could well face negligent homicide charges.

Just for starters.
My you are jumping the gun do you have a score to settle for Trump?

If the electorate objects to the Democratic Party, the voters can remove them from power in 2022.

And we plan to.

Alrighty then.

Bank on it.
Have they fixed voting?

I gotta laugh when people hang onto the nutty premise that our political system will fix our politics. This ship has sailed!
That's one thing I despise about you vermin. Someone asks a question and you twist it into something it never was. Filthy scum liars, all.

And we plan to.

Alrighty then.

Bank on it.
Have they fixed voting?

That's one thing I despise about you vermin. Someone asks a question and you twist it into something it never was. Filthy scum liars, all.

The U.S. as we knew it is lost.

Bank on it.

Bank on Trump winning in 2020 too

I guess you missed the memo.....(typical of conservatives)

They just passed a slew of election rules that will guarantee them victories across the board going forward.
House Democrats pass sweeping elections bill as GOP legislatures push to restrict voting
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...34df58-7c22-11eb-a976-c028a4215c78_story.html

While you play "Johnny Be Good" and ITG, they push you right off the cliff, laughing

Good luck with that

If the Abortion of Liberty act, HR.1 were to pass the Senate, that would be true.

But it has virtually zero chance. Even Mitt! has vowed to oppose it, as has Reich Senator Joe Manchin. I suspect it to go down 64 to 36.

Trump was impeached twice...without any solid evidence to prove any of his wrongdoings.

If using foreign aid as leverage to get a country to announce an investigation into your domestic political opponents isn't convictable because of partisanship, nothing ever will be.

President Biden has already accomplished more in six weeks than Trump did in four years

He sure did. Killed union jobs. Broke a repaired immigration system. Destroyed womens scholastic athletics. Bailed out the failed blue cities from their disasterous spending programs ensuring they continue to do the same. Annihilated the constitution.
All with the leftist sheeple applauding.
God you people are such drama queens.

If using foreign aid as leverage to get a country to announce an investigation into your domestic political opponents isn't convictable because of partisanship, nothing ever will be.

Since that never happened, it's irrelevant slander.

But you know what DID happen? Using military aid to blackmail a nation to stop an investigation into corruption by a crooks son.

What was the cry? "Joe Biden is corrupt, Impeach Trump."

President Biden has already accomplished more in six weeks than Trump did in four years

He sure did. Killed union jobs. Broke a repaired immigration system. Destroyed womens scholastic athletics. Bailed out the failed blue cities from their disasterous spending programs ensuring they continue to do the same. Annihilated the constitution.
What I am telling you is that I would help the Chinese invaders take over blue areas. Then we could make agreements with the new masters for separate new nations on the continent.

Biden's only been in for six weeks and has already overshadowed Obama as the worst American president of all time.
:laugh:

YeglrXj.jpg

You need to get off the crack.

Trump was impeached twice...without any solid evidence to prove any of his wrongdoings.

I agree! Quid Pro Ukraine Colluding *Joe should have been impeached and jailed for his admission on video of doing exactly that!

Since that never happened, it's irrelevant slander.

But you know what DID happen? Using military aid to blackmail a nation to stop an investigation into corruption by a crooks son.

What was the cry? "Joe Biden is corrupt, Impeach Trump."

Ya keep going off the deep end and into deeper waters. Those were loan guarantees from not only the US but the EU and the IMF not military aid. Biden's son was never under investigation in the Ukraine, the owner of Burisma was. Obama got his way, the prosecutor was removed.

The Dr. Seuss nonsense is drama. Everything I stated is fact evidenced by your inability to dispute a single one.

I agree! Quid Pro Ukraine Colluding *Joe should have been impeached and jailed for his admission on video of doing exactly that!

Which domestic political opponent did good old joe demand they announce an investigation into?

You realize of course that on the video, Joe tells the Ukrainians to call President Obama if they didn't believe he had the authority and backing of the President to demand the corrupt prosecutor be removed before any loan money would be available.

I should report you for slandering gay queens. (-:

Forum List

Back