Democrats Are Terrified of the American People – They Overruled the National Guard Chief Who Wanted to Pull Out of DC

Demleftists aren't being weenies. Everything demleftists does about votes and retaining power. The NG is there as a prop only. All at taxpayer expense. You should be disgusted .

I'll interrupt to also address that the National Guard are not regular Active Duty personnel.
Active Duty personnel agree to full time participation and duty, where National Guard personnel are like Reservists, trained and maintained for special needs.

Their lives are different, and their primary job and lifestyle were not full-time National Guard.
There is no base housing for spouses and children, and their bills are adjusted to their exterior income, and not straight military pay.
Their regular life duties are not being fulfilled, and what they left behind over a month ago, is not equipped to manage unnecessary prolonged deployment.

There are systems that cover or recover some of those shortcomings.
It is what they signed up for ... But they need to be sent home as soon as possible.

The National Guard will stay in DC purely as free political advertising for Pelosi and the democrats.
They serve no purpose other than as that of a political scare crow keeping the Orange Boogie Man away.

SEE WHAT YOU PEOPLE HAVE DONE?
Bombs going off in the capitol dont do it. Congressmen getting shot wont do it.
But zip ties will :lol:

Well, had they set fire to the Capitol - as rioters are doing to the Federal Building in Oregon - They probably would have been thrown into jail yet released the next day without charges.

What a strange, strange country we live in these days..........

It's what a Banana Republic looks like ... :thup:

Indeed. THIS is what a Banana Republic looks like. Concertina wire around the "palace" armed troops and a "leader" who is seldom seen.........
At least Banana Republics have the excuse of being new to Democracy. What have our scuz buckets who attempted to stop an election procedure got for an excuse?
Are you talking about when the leftists did that in 2017?
Too much whataboutism here.
And your comparison is asinine.
i know i know. No zip ties... my bad.
Its amazing how much i have heard the word "whataboutism"in the last 3 months. But i know why.
Because people want to act like these actions and intent are something new. Cause orange man bad.,

Demleftists aren't being weenies. Everything demleftists does about votes and retaining power. The NG is there as a prop only. All at taxpayer expense. You should be disgusted .

I'll interrupt to also address that the National Guard are not regular Active Duty personnel.
Active Duty personnel agree to full time participation and duty, where National Guard personnel are like Reservists, trained and maintained for special needs.

Their lives are different, and their primary job and lifestyle were not full-time National Guard.
There is no base housing for spouses and children, and their bills are adjusted to their exterior income, and not straight military pay.
Their regular life duties are not being fulfilled, and what they left behind over a month ago, is not equipped to manage unnecessary prolonged deployment.

It is what they signed up for ... But they need to be sent home as soon as possible.

Well I'd say Congress meets the special needs treatment. But you make a good point that the National Guard is not a full time gig, and this shows how little the political class in power right now cares about anything military - unless it is advancing some social cause.

“Never let a crisis go to waste” the Democrats always say. The January 6th Event at the Capitol was a protest-turned riot that was well under control by sundown that evening; unlike many of the BLM and ANTIFA riots throughout 2020. Our Democracy was never under a threat yet the Democrats and liberals want to perpetuate the myth and fear of an “insurrection” by building a wall and abusing our troops. I agree with the National Guard Commander..... there is no threat. This is just Democrats acting out their fantasy of a communist nation.

The National Guard deployment would be more appropriate in Portland, OR to stop these ongoing ANTIFA attacks.

SEE WHAT YOU PEOPLE HAVE DONE? Hope you're real proud of it.

You people? You are tarring us all based on the actions of the people that rioted in the capitol building? Do you believe they are representative of the rest of us? I hope to God the answer is no, but I suspect some do. Am I proud of what happened? Hell no.

What about you people on the other side? Should we assume everyone on the Left is proud of the rioting that went on night after night last year? Stood by and allowed rioters to damage people and property, including federal buildings. How proud should the Left be about that?

I agree. It was something I never would have done.

I sure didn't agree with what they did. But from what I've been reading most are being charged with trespassing. Not insurrection.

Oh and those pussies don't need the NG in DC. The States should pull their units out. They control their NG, not the POTUS.

Democrats Are Terrified of the American People

They Overruled the National Guard Chief Who Wanted to Pull Out of DC
Democrats Are Terrified of the American People - They Overruled the National Guard Chief Who Wanted to Pull Out of DC (thegatewaypundit.com)
12 Mar 2021 ~~ By Joe Hoft
Gillian Turner at FOX News reported today that the Head of the National Guard wrote a letter opposing the National Guard’s presence in Washington DC but the Biden Administration overruled him.
Gillian Turner at FOX News reported this afternoon that FOX News had obtained a letter from the chief of the National Guard that disagreed with keeping Guardsmen in the Capitol. However, this recommendation was overruled by the Biden Administration:

Gillian Turner provided the memo where the National Guard Chief opposed the extension of Guardsmen in the Capitol:
Below Turner shared the information she had uncovered in a FOX Exclusive:

Why are the Democrats so scared of America? Is it because they are destroying our freedom and future every day in every way?

Comment:
Didn't the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Leftists tell us that Chyna Joey Xi received 81 million votes November 3rd, 2020? Isn't he as reported by the Quisling Media reportedly loved by all America and accepted as the legitimate president of the U.S.A.?
It's obvious that the PM/DSA Democrat Commies in Congress know they've stirred the ire of America by their obvious stolen election. The majority of Americans have not and will not forget the treacherous machinations of the Left. A reckoning will be coming and the elitists and their political puppets will not appreciate what is soon coming their way.

"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."

A true waste of tax dollars but it's the only way for the left to keep up the fear of Republicans

It is a disgrace that DC has become an armed military camp because of the chickenshit Democrats.

They stole the election and are scared shitless the American people are going to hold them accountable.

How times have changed, or is it just the party in power?

"With its occupation of Iraq becoming a morass, the Bush administration has been forced into the largest call-up of part-time National Guard troops for front-line combat operations since the Vietnam War. On September 26, US Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld authorised the Army to mobilise two 5,000-strong brigades of National Guard infantrymen for deployment to Iraq.

The North Carolina-based 30th Infantry Brigade (Mechanised), supplemented by a battalion from New York, was mobilised as of October 1. The Arkansas-based, 39th Infantry Brigade (Light), supplemented by a battalion from Oregon, will be mobilised on October 12."

"The guardsmen will be separated from their families and jobs for at least 18 months, including a 12-month period in Iraq itself. It is likely they will be deployed between January and April 2004, after a period of full-time training, to relieve brigades of the 101st Airborne Division in the unstable areas between Baghdad and Tikrit.

The invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq have seen part-time National Guard and military reservists called up in large numbers, and for lengthy periods of time, but the deployment of the 30th and 39th for combat duty marks a new phase."

Forum List

Back