Why the democrat outrage over cuomo makes me LMAO

Tara Reade calls out AOC's hypocrisy in handling Cuomo accusers vs. her allegations against Biden (washingtonexaminer.com)

Tara Reade

@ReadeAlexandra

I stand with both women coming forward about Cuomo’s behavior. I have supported @LindseyBoylan for a while. .@AOC I exist,I endured a sexual assault from Joe Biden while I worked as his staff then the smears and silence. Your silence re me? The sheer hypocrisy breaks my

1f494.svg

AbHcStkl_normal.jpg

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

@AOC
Lindsey Boylan and Charlotte Bennett’s detailed accounts of sexual harassment by Gov. Cuomo are extremely serious and painful to read. There must be an independent investigation - not one led by an individual selected by the Governor, but by the office of the Attorney General.

:lol:

Tara Reade calls out AOC's hypocrisy in handling Cuomo accusers vs. her allegations against Biden (washingtonexaminer.com)

Tara Reade

@ReadeAlexandra

I stand with both women coming forward about Cuomo’s behavior. I have supported @LindseyBoylan for a while. .@AOC I exist,I endured a sexual assault from Joe Biden while I worked as his staff then the smears and silence. Your silence re me? The sheer hypocrisy breaks my

1f494.svg

AbHcStkl_normal.jpg

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

@AOC
Lindsey Boylan and Charlotte Bennett’s detailed accounts of sexual harassment by Gov. Cuomo are extremely serious and painful to read. There must be an independent investigation - not one led by an individual selected by the Governor, but by the office of the Attorney General.

WYEHO?

Tara Reade

@ReadeAlexandra

1f494.svg

AbHcStkl_normal.jpg

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

@AOC

WYEHO?
absolutely not

Tara Reade

@ReadeAlexandra

1f494.svg

AbHcStkl_normal.jpg

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

@AOC

WYEHO?
absolutely not

How much of which intoxicants to put you up to the plate?

My first thought of Cuomos former allies seeming to call him out and demand he resign, was that it was timed just as the $1.9T Covid-19 budget comes down, much of this to bailout states like NY.

Are there some who know more about Cuomo than they let on and they don't want him controlling the purse strings to the money that is going to be funelled there?

I don't know, just a thought. These allegations could have come out long ago but they rear their ugly head just now.

Tara Reade

@ReadeAlexandra

1f494.svg

AbHcStkl_normal.jpg

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

@AOC

WYEHO?
absolutely not

How much of which intoxicants to put you up to the plate?
I have had several drunken sexcapades that i regret. None of them were near that bad.
So, probably a lot

My first thought of Cuomos former allies seeming to call him out and demand he resign, was that it was timed just as the $1.9T Covid-19 budget comes down, much of this to bailout states like NY.

Are there some who know more about Cuomo than they let on and they don't want him controlling the purse strings to the money that is going to be funelled there?

I don't know, just a thought. These allegations could have come out long ago but they rear their ugly head just now.
Yeah, came out right when his aid admitted the nursing home scandal.

This time it's to distract from the bigger evil that could be easily proven and that is the shame and horror of how political leadership failed to protect the elderly during the covid blow-up..

Dems need to toss up a ton of chaff and smoke screen to cover up their pillaging of the treasury to buy off their constituents using "Covid relief" as the cover. So the "harry markle" story and this latest round of tossing women as hand grenades is the perfect distraction from the set of songs their gonna play in the Congress over the next few months. Do NOT lose sight HR1 -- this is the ultimate game ending play for one party rule..

We've seen these orchestrated "one woman a day" hand grenade attacks for YEARS NOW.. There's a pattern and coordination here that can not be ignored. The operations are being run by an outfit with access to Domestic spying intelligence. Not the NSA, 702 system type of spying that needs a FISA warrant. But NOW TODAY, the techno-fascists at Google, Facebook, Amazon, Twitter, Microsoft -- have a domestic spy system that's on PAR with we use in the Intel community..

So -- this repeated woman hand grenade attack is either conducted thru the cancel culture techno-fascists OR a foreign intelligence agency.. Pick one... Russia, China, N. Korea, Iran... Preferably one of those highly desirable of commie revolutions and meddling in our frail and disintegrating two party system..

You're a fool if you let Alexa, Siri, Bixby or even Xfinity into your home.. Laugh now... Cry later...

"We simply cannot have that in our Party, that absurd behavior Even if it's not even true! Thus, we must gain up on America's Governor. and turn on him." :auiqs.jpg:

They may as well have said that... :icon_rolleyes:

"We simply cannot have that in our Party, that absurd behavior Even if it's not even true! Thus, we must gain up on America's Governor. and turn on him." :auiqs.jpg:

They may as well have said that... :icon_rolleyes:

The threat that Cuomo would run for President is a factor in this latest "tossing them under the bus" frenzy..

Dont' take me wrong here, I want to get justice on the elder care covid issue and have EVIDENCE and court cases on the women.. But this quick "bus - tossing" to me means that Cuomo is a victim here because he was getting too much cred and popularity and made the "revolutionaries" on the left --

U-N-C-O-M-F-O-R-T-A-B-L-E

But this quick "bus - tossing" to me means that Cuomo is a victim here because he was getting too much cred and popularity and made the "revolutionaries" on the left --

#MeToo? :icon_rolleyes:

You control social media and you can keep the entire populace angry and fearful enough to distract them from anything else..

And here we are on "alternative" social media adding to the noise, anger and fear..

The threat that Cuomo would run for President is a factor in this latest "tossing them under the bus" frenzy..

Dont' take me wrong here, I want to get justice on the elder care covid issue and have EVIDENCE and court cases on the women.. But this quick "bus - tossing" to me means that Cuomo is a victim here because he was getting too much cred and popularity and made the "revolutionaries" on the left --

With all due respect, I think that Cuomo is a vicious-selffish Governor. Not because, he is a Democrat. But he "feels" that he is somehow "untouchable" and that he has this raw attitude as if "due diligence" won't be able to play in his favor. JMO

Another case of Dem propaganda vs reality. Dems have been hiding Cuomo's sexual abuse of women for years. 7 accusers have now come forward. Evidence that Dems swept this under the rug. Dems claim to be protectors of women but have stood by silent while their own senior Dem leaders have abused and sexually assaulted women for decades.

With all due respect, I think that Cuomo is a vicious-selffish Governor. Not because, he is a Democrat. But he "feels" that he is somehow "untouchable" and that he has this raw attitude as if "due diligence" won't be able to play in his favor. JMO
He was born into it. Knows nothing more then being served to by the "little People". A regional power family that is one of many not unlike Dukes and Duchesses in monarchies.

Forum List

Back