Democrats are so transparent

Next thing you'll be trying to convince us of is that the Republic of China was a republic.
Your need for, and acceptance of, a leader, defines you as an admirer of fascism.
If Trump did not campaign on the platform I wanted, I would not have voted for him as I consider Establishment Ds and Rs to be scum.

A Major party trying to circumvent Democracy and hang the VP is pretty massive and unprecedented news.

Republicans spent 4 years on Benghazi. I think you will be okay and suck it up for 30 days.
That’s funny. When asked about issues they feel are important leading up to the midterms, this Jan 6 thing isn’t even in the top 20. Keep harping on that as the Red Wave swallows your party.

I think it may have been Oddball who correctly noted that leftards don’t seem capable of feeling shame or embarrassment. No matter how stupid their words or actions.
They freak in face to face conversations.
I caused 2 people to leave 2 weddings and I've caused LibTards to leave a lunch they were invited to.

Nonsense. We didn’t want politicians throwing out people’s votes because they think they voted wrong.
Really? ACORN much?

Democrats even swindle their own. Ask Hillary Clinton who got fucked by Obama‘s thugs in 08, and Sanders who got fucked by Clinton in ’16. One things Democrats have a history of being good in…ELECTION FRAUD. And they have all the apparatus and mecho ice on the ground in these corrupt crooked Democrat run cities.

Spare us the fake outrage.

Forum List

Back