Democrats Are Riggers, Caught in the Act

If democrats were organized enough to steal this election by this margin and not get caught they would steal every election. If any election ever needed to be stolen it was the one that put Trump in office.

Ymmmm, that's kinda the point silly person. It would explain how Dems get elected in regions where they shouldn't.
Ever notice how they tell the truth when they don't realize they are???...BAWWWWWHAHA

We have the greatest election fraud organization possible.........Sleepy Sniffin Smelly Joe Hiden.

This polling location had questions from the start with the supposed water main break and people being forced out. Now it is explained.

All the other incidents with stopping of the count etc. are unlikely to be anything other than rigging.

They waited until president Trump had won the election, just to find massive amounts of fraudulent ballots.
Water main break..................BAWWWWHAHA.The toilet backed up.
Probably from flushing Trump ballots down them.

I just wonder why Democrats only cheated enough to defeat Trump but not enough to gain more seats in the House and win the Senate by a wide enough margin?

Whomever was leading the cheating program need to be fired for their incompetence!!!

Duh... because they wanted to defeat Trump. Surely you are aware with the CNN programming, and how they think Trump is the next Hitler?

Plus, it's not clear that they did not cheat on those races as well.

Don’t watch CNN, so you tell me what they think because I need to be humor this morning and if Trump is Hitler then the GOP is the Nazi Party and again the ones running the suppose cheating program did a terrible job seeing they failed to gain more seats in the House and win the Senate...

Now just remember December 14th 2020 the Electoral College will vote for Biden and January 20th 2021 Biden will be sworn in...

If the riggers prefer civil war, then I suppose that will happen.

Absolutely zero chance that the rigging is tolerated.

Awww, you are making terroristic threats again?

So Trump loses you will go and kill innocent people in his name?

No, guilty traitors who are working for the chinese communist party.
I agree with DiGenova too, traitors SHOULD be scared.

Which reminds me, have the US Marshalls grabbed Eric Koomer yet?

Star witness from Georgia shows up with a video, one more time.

Trump lost.

If the Democrats cheated to win, why didn't they also elect more Democrat Senators & Representatives.

You crybabies are sofa king stupid that you believe Trump when he lies about voter fraud.

Maybe it was a time issue----maybe they weren't paid extra to steal other elections--------maybe cheating in the smaller elections would have been to complicated---or more likely they couldn't cheat in all precincts so stuffing the ballots for the lower elections in the precincts that they could stuff in would have been far more noticeable........for the lower race.....or more likely to cause the candidates in the lower elections to also demand RECOUNTS making getting caught far far more likely.

BUT ATLAS there is more than enough evidence to show that Trump was robbed---and the extra scrutiny is likely to change a few of the lower races from dems to republicans as well.

the dems and the chinese have really fucked the pooch this time. If trumps stays in, there will be hell to pay as he goes after the criminals and traitors.........If trump doesn't stay in, his supporters will fight tooth and nail and this country will work on having corupted pols dealt with in various ways. No matter what happens---CHINA Will now be seen as the GREAT enemy of the US and world ............

This polling location had questions from the start with the supposed water main break and people being forced out. Now it is explained.

All the other incidents with stopping of the count etc. are unlikely to be anything other than rigging.

They waited until president Trump had won the election, just to find massive amounts of fraudulent ballots.
Water main break..................BAWWWWHAHA.The toilet backed up.
Probably from flushing Trump ballots down them.

Yup, that's one explanation for how the counts matched (assuming they even did).

@Careforall, Senator explains:

"We don't know the numerator."

Another day, another MAGAt sore loser thread. This is going to be an entertaining [at least] four years. But you guys need to spread it out a little. You’re going to burn yourselves out.

Trump lost.

If the Democrats cheated to win, why didn't they also elect more Democrat Senators & Representatives.

You crybabies are sofa king stupid that you believe Trump when he lies about voter fraud.

Maybe it was a time issue----maybe they weren't paid extra to steal other elections--------maybe cheating in the smaller elections would have been to complicated---or more likely they couldn't cheat in all precincts so stuffing the ballots for the lower elections in the precincts that they could stuff in would have been far more noticeable........for the lower race.....or more likely to cause the candidates in the lower elections to also demand RECOUNTS making getting caught far far more likely.

BUT ATLAS there is more than enough evidence to show that Trump was robbed---and the extra scrutiny is likely to change a few of the lower races from dems to republicans as well.

the dems and the chinese have really fucked the pooch this time. If trumps stays in, there will be hell to pay as he goes after the criminals and traitors.........If trump doesn't stay in, his supporters will fight tooth and nail and this country will work on having corupted pols dealt with in various ways. No matter what happens---CHINA Will now be seen as the GREAT enemy of the US and world ............

If Trump is forced out he may even be a bigger threat. He can say whatever the F he wants to say. It might even be better that way.

I just wonder why Democrats only cheated enough to defeat Trump but not enough to gain more seats in the House and win the Senate by a wide enough margin?

Whomever was leading the cheating program need to be fired for their incompetence!!!

Duh... because they wanted to defeat Trump. Surely you are aware with the CNN programming, and how they think Trump is the next Hitler?

Plus, it's not clear that they did not cheat on those races as well.

Don’t watch CNN, so you tell me what they think because I need to be humor this morning and if Trump is Hitler then the GOP is the Nazi Party and again the ones running the suppose cheating program did a terrible job seeing they failed to gain more seats in the House and win the Senate...

Now just remember December 14th 2020 the Electoral College will vote for Biden and January 20th 2021 Biden will be sworn in...

If the riggers prefer civil war, then I suppose that will happen.

Absolutely zero chance that the rigging is tolerated.

Awww, you are making terroristic threats again?

So Trump loses you will go and kill innocent people in his name?

No, guilty traitors who are working for the chinese communist party.
I agree with DiGenova too, traitors SHOULD be scared.

Which reminds me, have the US Marshalls grabbed Eric Koomer yet?

I think koomer needs to worry more about accidentally committing suicide.

Trump lost.

I think is basically they were lazy and didn't think anyone would notice.

NO ONE WAS FORCED OUT due to a pipe leak.... the water leak was discovered by the State farm staff at 6AM in the morning, and they were worried that the slow leak could ruin some of their own electronic equipment....thus they called in a repair team.

The election people were notified by the State Farm Arena people of the leak and repairs to be done, and moved the opening of counting to 11am that day.

NO ONE was in the rooms in the first place, to be removed.

What you are claiming, is a fabrication.

Sorry, they were TOLD to leave.

Also, watch the video.
The leak was at 6am.....silly one! They opened for the day to count ballots at 11 am.

Interwebs :) people are LYING to you.

Remember you are arguing with the same people that claimed Obama was born in Kenya, so do you really believe they will accept reality versus something that they want to believe in?

God could tell them Biden won and Trump was not cheated and Trump voting base would call God a liar and the Devil...

So let be clear those boxes will be like the Military story from Germany and it will be discovered it was just another failed attempt to smear a legitimate election just because many of Trump voting base could not believe Sleepy Joe Biden could beat Donald “ How Marvelous I am “ Trump...

Now what is funnier is the fact so many people are donating to the Election Defense Fund while not reading the fine print and Trump is going to be rich after he leave office while his voting base denying he pulled another scam...
Actually Obama was adopted out to INDONESIA---------and never filed to get back us citizenship. Back then, when one's communist ho mother decided to marry a muslim (LOLO SOETORO) for real (unlike her fake marriage to a muslim Obama Senior to skirt immigration laws to keep a fellow communist and marxist from being deported from the US)--the US long form birth certificate is destroyed and a new birth certificate from the adopting country is issued hence obama's name change on his school records (BARRY SOETORO) and why Obama doesn't have a Hawaiin Social Security number----first 3 digits of the social security number signify the state who issued the social security number which almost always the state to which one is born and not some random state like Connecticut where obama never officially lived. Also is why obama was telling the harvard paper that he was foreign born and also why he was housed with other foreign born muslims in the dorm as back then likes were put in with likes.

When Hilliary and her attorney friend started the birther movement---they didn't realize these facts----nor did Trump who believe Hilliary and her attorney-----

I RESEARCH always keeping in mind that things including laws change--------Obama isn't a kenyan (his real sperm donor btw was likely the already married sexual pervert and bi-sexual PEDOPHILE uncle Frank Marshal). Funny how the communists keep turning up with PEDOPHILES heavily in their ranks.

Trump is a pedophile as he was accused of child rape & oogling tenn pageant contestants in their dressing room. He lusts after his own daughter.

First off the case you are alluding to about him raping a minor was dismissed not once but twice in two different States and it was never proven he harmed a minor ever!

Also the comment you are referring to about Trump wanting his daughter had to do with how he thought his daughter was or is beautiful to him and had he not been her father he would try something and notice he mentioned he was her father so it was a hard no.

When those like you make me defend the damn retard it make me sick as can be because you are as dishonest as Trump with your bullshit you spew...

I mean you believed the MSNBC report awhile back about evidence that they had about Trump being owned by the Russians, so you are as idiotic as those that believed the U.S. Military invaded a office in Germany for Dominion servers with Soros as their neighbor...

That is how idiotic those like you are, so stop using debunk shit or be called out on it because you are no better than the assholes that proclaim Biden rapes minors!

If democrats were organized enough to steal this election by this margin and not get caught they would steal every election. If any election ever needed to be stolen it was the one that put Trump in office.
Does that mean stealing an election is a good thing, a bad thing, or good when we like the result but bad when we don't? It's not clear.

MAGA Sheep.jpg

Toro, the grand rigger of the board has a brilliant retort.

Random person from twitter says the election rigging before our eyes is just something "we can not understand". And it's normal common place thing. The poll watchers could not understand how the counting went on as they were thrown out either. They are just much too dumb for the twatter far leftist.

disputed.png

^^^ triggered by VIDEO PROOF OF FRAUD this poster goes into denial.

The ever shifting narrative.

FULTON COUNTY, Ga. (WVLT) - Nearly 40,000 absentee ballots will not be counted for the state of Georgia until at least Wednesday after a water main break, Fulton County officials said.

And...then they counted thousands of ballots in secret after ejecting the monitors. I think we all know why #demcheaters

Forum List

Back