Democrats Are Riggers, Caught in the Act

EobcM5rWMAESwza
Fake. You photoshopped that shit.

Biden won. Trump lost. Lalalalalalalala
giphy.gif

Everybody knows none of that happened and this is the most legitimate election in the history of history....of the universe...

I would like Care4all to comment on it.

Don't hold your breath. She'll just wait until another "fact check" website feeds her an alternative explanation to explain that away as well.

The newest factcheck confirmed that the first fact check lied. They were sent home.

The second fact check by no means shows fraud did not occur. They were illegally counting without watchers.

That's false.

An independent poll watcher stuck around.

The Republican poll watchers were NOT told to go home.

What they did was follow out the workers who decided to go home.

How about a link? So i can read what the article says?

I dont do pictures.

The newest factcheck confirmed that the first fact check lied. They were sent home.

The second fact check by no means shows fraud did not occur. They were illegally counting without watchers.
Yes, the extra workers they had to verify the absentee ballots and signatures, were sent home after they finished the verification process and flattening the ballots to ready for the optical scanning counting... that was a little after 10:30pm.

When these workers left, the guests and the Dem and Repub poll watchers left with them, thinking the whole place was closing up for the night...

By Georgia law, the 3 different Poll Watchers have to be present during the envelope , registered voter etc verification process, and the opening and flattening of the ballots removed, and stored in to the black cases, until they could be fed in to the optical counting machine.

These 4 black bags were put under the table with the black tablecloth.

The Independent poll watcher hung around, though all poll watcher's jobs as far as legal requirements were done.

The different entities that fact checked this, not only reviewed the full 14 hours of the video in question, they reviewed other election vote counting stations to compare...

The procedures taken, were normal.

End of story.

EXCEPT for the part where that deceiving bitch, presented her FAKE narrative with limited, deceiving video, at the Senate hearing in Georgia, with the plan of making it viral.

Forum List

Back