Democrats Are Riggers, Caught in the Act

I just wonder why Democrats only cheated enough to defeat Trump but not enough to gain more seats in the House and win the Senate by a wide enough margin?

Whomever was leading the cheating program need to be fired for their incompetence!!!

Duh... because they wanted to defeat Trump. Surely you are aware with the CNN programming, and how they think Trump is the next Hitler?

Plus, it's not clear that they did not cheat on those races as well, where they could.

Also Hitler was more highly intelligent than Trump and George W. Bush was said to be the next Hitler or was it Obama?

I just wonder why Democrats only cheated enough to defeat Trump but not enough to gain more seats in the House and win the Senate by a wide enough margin?

Whomever was leading the cheating program need to be fired for their incompetence!!!

Duh... because they wanted to defeat Trump. Surely you are aware with the CNN programming, and how they think Trump is the next Hitler?

Plus, it's not clear that they did not cheat on those races as well.

Don’t watch CNN, so you tell me what they think because I need to be humor this morning and if Trump is Hitler then the GOP is the Nazi Party and again the ones running the suppose cheating program did a terrible job seeing they failed to gain more seats in the House and win the Senate...

Now just remember December 14th 2020 the Electoral College will vote for Biden and January 20th 2021 Biden will be sworn in...

If the riggers prefer civil war, then I suppose that will happen.

Absolutely zero chance that the rigging is tolerated.

Don’t watch CNN, so you tell me what they think because I need to be humor this morning and if Trump is Hitler then the GOP is the Nazi Party and again the ones running the suppose cheating program did a terrible job seeing they failed to gain more seats in the House and win the Senate...

Now just remember December 14th 2020 the Electoral College will vote for Biden and January 20th 2021 Biden will be sworn in...
What do you think was in those boxes ?

If the riggers prefer civil war, then I suppose that will happen.

Absolutely zero chance that the rigging is tolerated.

Awww, you are making terroristic threats again?

So Trump loses you will go and kill innocent people in his name?

What have the courts ruled on this subject?

See playing your story in the media like OAN and Newsmax is never going to help your case and Trump and his allies have failed to prove anything in the Courts as of yet, so let a Court or the USSC tell us if those boxes will be the reason why Trump should stay in power...

Just remember if this is not Resolved by January 20th 2021, well how does President Pelosi sound?

See playing your story in the media like OAN and Newsmax is never going to help your case and Trump and his allies have failed to prove anything in the Courts as of yet, so let a Court or the USSC tell us if those boxes will be the reason why Trump should stay in power...

Just remember if this is not Resolved by January 20th 2021, well how does President Pelosi sound?
I'll try again
Its a simple question...dont dance around it like a full of shit and hot air faggit

Yeah, that's funny

I'll try again
Its a simple question...dont dance around it like a full of shit and hot air faggit

Wow, that will make me answer it quickly now...

Again the courts need to say that it matters and as of yet they said it matter not!

So you tell the courts what is in those boxes and if they conclude that Trump is still a loser, well cry a little...

I'll try again

Again the courts need to say that it matters and as of yet they said it matter not!

So you tell the courts what is in those boxes and if they conclude that Trump is still a loser, well cry a little...

It is going to court.

But were it to fail for activist judges throwing the cases out for no legitimate reason, Americans won't allow a stolen election to stand.

I'll try again

What do you think was in the boxes
Your brain ?

Cause it couldn't of been fraudulent votes for the most honest election in US History....roflmao

Can you answer or not ?

I'll try again

It is going to court.

But were it to fail for activist judges throwing the cases out for no legitimate reason, Americans won't allow a stolen election to stand.

Yes they will...

You will do nothing but cry on some internet message board while claiming you will incite a Civil War...

So let get real and just admit all your little threats will be just childish temper tantrum and Trump will still be leaving and Biden will be the next President...

I'll try again

Your brain ?

Cause it couldn't of been fraudulent votes for the most honest election in US History....roflmao

Can you answer or not ?

What did the Courts say about those boxes and did it help Trump win?

I'll try again

Your brain ?

Can you answer or not ?

Hidden boxes stored under a table next to the counting tables...

Table rolled in with the boxes inside...

I'll try again

Your brain ?

Can you answer or not ?

The tape was discovered yesterday.

A case has not even been filed yet you moron.

Meanwhile, we the people, who ultimate decide what is legitimate or not... can discuss what happened.

I'll try again

Your brain ?

Can you answer or not ?

Hidden boxes stored under a table next to the counting tables...

Table rolled in with the boxes inside...

And yet Courts are ignoring this evidence damn it!

Why are they ignoring all this evidence??

Now when Biden is sworn in on January 20th 2021 will the boxes be like Obama birth certificate and you will cry about it the next four years and then demand Biden to be impeached like the Democrats with the Russian nonsense?

Those boxes are not going to win your case at all but amuse me...

What the low iq moron is saying that it doesn't matter if the votes are fraudulent
He'll wait for his betters to tell him what to think

Now tell us how much you love democracy and the right to vote rotflmao

I'll try again

Your brain ?

Can you answer or not ?

What
Do
YOU
Think
Was
in
those
boxes

You

What do you think was in those boxes

Forum List

Back