Democrats Are Riggers, Caught in the Act

I just wonder why Democrats only cheated enough to defeat Trump but not enough to gain more seats in the House and win the Senate by a wide enough margin?

Whomever was leading the cheating program need to be fired for their incompetence!!!

Duh... because they wanted to defeat Trump. Surely you are aware with the CNN programming, and how they think Trump is the next Hitler?

Plus, it's not clear that they did not cheat on those races as well.

Don’t watch CNN, so you tell me what they think because I need to be humor this morning and if Trump is Hitler then the GOP is the Nazi Party and again the ones running the suppose cheating program did a terrible job seeing they failed to gain more seats in the House and win the Senate...

Now just remember December 14th 2020 the Electoral College will vote for Biden and January 20th 2021 Biden will be sworn in...
What do you think was in those boxes ?

What have the courts ruled on this subject?

See playing your story in the media like OAN and Newsmax is never going to help your case and Trump and his allies have failed to prove anything in the Courts as of yet, so let a Court or the USSC tell us if those boxes will be the reason why Trump should stay in power...

Just remember if this is not Resolved by January 20th 2021, well how does President Pelosi sound?
I'll try again
Its a simple question...dont dance around it like a full of shit and hot air faggit

Wow, that will make me answer it quickly now...

Again the courts need to say that it matters and as of yet they said it matter not!

So you tell the courts what is in those boxes and if they conclude that Trump is still a loser, well cry a little...
What do you think was in the boxes
Your brain ?

Cause it couldn't of been fraudulent votes for the most honest election in US History....roflmao

Can you answer or not ?

What did the Courts say about those boxes and did it help Trump win?

The tape was discovered yesterday.

A case has not even been filed yet you moron.

Meanwhile, we the people, who ultimate decide what is legitimate or not... can discuss what happened.

Wow, so has it taken so long to find this tape and why hasn’t a case been filed and yet it was shown quickly on media...

Hmmm, is this going to be another German Raid type moment?

I just wonder why Democrats only cheated enough to defeat Trump but not enough to gain more seats in the House and win the Senate by a wide enough margin?

Whomever was leading the cheating program need to be fired for their incompetence!!!

Duh... because they wanted to defeat Trump. Surely you are aware with the CNN programming, and how they think Trump is the next Hitler?

Don’t watch CNN, so you tell me what they think because I need to be humor this morning and if Trump is Hitler then the GOP is the Nazi Party and again the ones running the suppose cheating program did a terrible job seeing they failed to gain more seats in the House and win the Senate...

Now just remember December 14th 2020 the Electoral College will vote for Biden and January 20th 2021 Biden will be sworn in...

See playing your story in the media like OAN and Newsmax is never going to help your case and Trump and his allies have failed to prove anything in the Courts as of yet, so let a Court or the USSC tell us if those boxes will be the reason why Trump should stay in power...

Just remember if this is not Resolved by January 20th 2021, well how does President Pelosi sound?
I'll try again
Its a simple question...dont dance around it like a full of shit and hot air faggit

Again the courts need to say that it matters and as of yet they said it matter not!

So you tell the courts what is in those boxes and if they conclude that Trump is still a loser, well cry a little...
Your brain ?

Cause it couldn't of been fraudulent votes for the most honest election in US History....roflmao

Can you answer or not ?

Hidden boxes stored under a table next to the counting tables...

Table rolled in with the boxes inside...

And yet Courts are ignoring this evidence damn it!

Why are they ignoring all this evidence??

Now when Biden is sworn in on January 20th 2021 will the boxes be like Obama birth certificate and you will cry about it the next four years and then demand Biden to be impeached like the Democrats with the Russian nonsense?

Those boxes are not going to win your case at all but amuse me...

They are ignoring the evidence because they donated for Biden.

Not that anyone wants to invalidate the election anyway.

But ultimately, it will get to Supreme Court, and they, unlike you, will have to answer for what the hell are boxes of hidden votes doing under the table.

I'll try again

Your brain ?

Can you answer or not ?

Meanwhile, we the people, who ultimate decide what is legitimate or not... can discuss what happened.

Wow, so has it taken so long to find this tape and why hasn’t a case been filed and yet it was shown quickly on media...

Quickly on media?

WHAT IN THE HELL? This was shown in a senate hearing that is linked in the OP. It wasn't quickly shown either, but in painstaking detail.

You are here just to troll, moron.

What the low iq moron is saying that it doesn't matter if the votes are fraudulent
He'll wait for his betters to tell him what to think

Now tell us how

I'll try again

Your brain ?

Can you answer or not ?

What
Do
YOU
Think
Was
in
those
boxes

You

What do you think was in those boxes

And yet the low IQ posters that believed the U.S. Military raided a office in Germany are the same posters asking what was in those boxes...

Yeah, you will believe anything and I will wait for the USSC ruling if ever one is ruled on...

I'll try again

Your brain ?

Can you answer or not ?

Quickly on media?

WHAT IN THE HELL? This was shown in a senate hearing that is linked in the OP. It wasn't quickly shown either, but in painstaking detail.

And it was on the media...

You also believed that the U.S. Military invaded a office in Germany for Dominion servers, so let be clear the Boxes like that raid will be another point in your life that will result in you being played for the fool you are...

Also the USSC will not rule in favor for Trump...

I'll try again

Your brain ?

Can you answer or not ?

You present the evidence to a JUDGE and COURT...............Not the dumb fuk public.

I'll try again

Your brain ?

Can you answer or not ?

Quickly on media?

You also believed that the U.S. Military invaded a office in Germany for Dominion servers, so let be clear the Boxes like that raid will be another point in your life that will result in you being played for the fool you are...

Sure it was in the media after they presented in senate hearing. What did you expect?

They have the full tape. You should watch the testimony before you make any bigger of a fool out of yourself.

I'll try again

Your brain ?

Can you answer or not ?

You present the evidence to a JUDGE and COURT...............Not the dumb fuk public.

Nope, you can also present the evidence to the officials. They can decide to invalidate the election.

If you don't want to discuss the evidence, get the hell out of the thread. I thought there was "no evidence" anyway.

I'll try again

Your brain ?

Can you answer or not ?

Quickly on media?

Stuffed animals for safe spaces ?

What the low iq moron is saying that it doesn't matter if the votes are fraudulent
He'll wait for his betters to tell him what to think

Now tell us how

I'll try again

Your brain ?

Can you answer or not ?

What
Do
YOU
Think
Was
in
those
boxes

You

What do you think was in those boxes

And yet the low IQ posters that believed the U.S. Military raided a office in Germany are the same posters asking what was in those boxes...

Yeah, you will believe anything and I will wait for the USSC ruling if ever one is ruled on...
Hey Jack. You're posting furiously. The evidence is in. Massive frauds in libturd counties.

If democrats were organized enough to steal this election by this margin and not get caught they would steal every election. If any election ever needed to be stolen it was the one that put Trump in office.
No one should EVER steal an election.

Period.
That is a given. I obviously offered that comment as an example of an election that didn't get stolen by the democrats even though you think they have god-like powers of election rigging.

Democrats need a judge to tell them the difference between their asses and mouths.

This polling location had questions from the start with the supposed water main break and people being forced out. Now it is explained.

All the other incidents with stopping of the count etc. are unlikely to be anything other than rigging.

They waited until president Trump had won the election, just to find massive amounts of fraudulent ballots.
NO ONE WAS FORCED OUT due to a pipe leak.... the water leak was discovered by the State farm staff at 6AM in the morning, and they were worried that the slow leak could ruin some of their own electronic equipment....thus they called in a repair team.

The election people were notified by the State Farm Arena people of the leak and repairs to be done, and moved the opening of counting to 11am that day.

NO ONE was in the rooms in the first place, to be removed.

What you are claiming, is a fabrication.

This polling location had questions from the start with the supposed water main break and people being forced out. Now it is explained.

All the other incidents with stopping of the count etc. are unlikely to be anything other than rigging.

They waited until president Trump had won the election, just to find massive amounts of fraudulent ballots.
NO ONE WAS FORCED OUT due to a pipe leak.... the water leak was discovered by the State farm staff at 6AM in the morning, and they were worried that the slow leak could ruin some of their own electronic equipment....thus they called in a repair team.

The election people were notified by the State Farm Arena people of the leak and repairs to be done, and moved the opening of counting to 11am that day.

Sorry, they were TOLD to leave. If they had not, they would have probably been forced to leave as we observe in other places.

Also, watch the video.

Star witness from Georgia shows up with a video, one more time.

Mail in ballot envelopes received are counted to get a tally of how many were received back, out of what were requested.

Each mail in ballot has an envelope with signature etc....after the envelope name is checked on the voter roll, making certain the person is a legal registered voter, that also requested an absentee ballot....and making certain they had not already voted in person....

after all the CHECKS are completed, those envelopes returned that do not meet muster are put in a separate pile,

and the other envelopes that passed the checks are then opened and the ballots inside are removed and flattened, so they can be fed in to the ballot counting machine.

The now empty envelopes, are also saved and set aside...along with the envelopes of those that didn't meet muster, still with ballots still inside.

The reason I am explaining these procedures to you, is so you can understand the checks and balances in place that secure our votes from meddling.

The conspiracy theory that ballots can just be printed Illegally and put in suitcases and pulled out from under a table and counted, CAN NOT HAPPEN. Ballot batches being run through a counting machine twice, can't happen either....

The checks and balances would immediately catch something like that.... because the envelopes returned tally, would not match the ballot count tally... there would be thousands more ballots counted than mail in ballot envelopes received

Sorry, they were TOLD to leave.

Also, watch the video.
The leak was at 6am.....silly one! They opened for the day to count ballots at 11 am.

Interwebs :) people are LYING to you.

Forum List

Back