‘Democrats Are in Some Serious Trouble’ – New NBC Poll: 75% of Americans Say Country is on Wrong Track Under Joe Biden

In reality, the numbers are much higher than being said.

In what direction should we head after a protracted pandemic that the last administration failed to respond to in a timely fashion, resulting in the death of hundreds of thousands and upending our economy?
This question is useless (and has been for almost four decades) when conducting a poll. Of course if things are bad, the person(s) sitting in the big chair is gonna get the blame. But the reasons are more nuanced.
The problem is the average American voter has the attention span of a dung beetle and the learning capacity of a Cocker Spaniel puppy. :)

Asking me if the country is or is not headed in the wrong direction is like asking me if I have a boating accident in the middle of the ocean, would I like to drown, or be killed in a fuel explosion and fire? :auiqs.jpg:

With the exception of a small handful of constitutionally aware RINO representatives who strategically hold their noses and run as Republicans, I don't particularly trust establishment Republicans/neo-cons with responsible governing either.

With the exception of a small handful of constitutionally aware RINO representatives who strategically hold their noses and run as Republicans, I don't particularly trust establishment Republicans/neo-cons with responsible governing either.

True, true, true.
I stopped donating to the Republicans because our MIC is a golden calf that both party's worship before putting Americans first especially when our Country is in dire straits in so many other ways.

Yep.

And the Republicans stand the best chance of correcting the various idiocies committed by the Democrats.

Provided that the Republicans are not stupid enough to try running Trump again.

If they do, they will lose, and the Republic will fall deeper into the $hitter than it has already.

In what direction should we head after a protracted pandemic that the last administration failed to respond to in a timely fashion, resulting in the death of hundreds of thousands and upending our economy?
This question is useless (and has been for almost four decades) when conducting a poll. Of course if things are bad, the person(s) sitting in the big chair is gonna get the blame. But the reasons are more nuanced.
The problem is the average American voter has the attention span of a dung beetle and the learning capacity of a Cocker Spaniel puppy. :)

Asking me if the country is or is not headed in the wrong direction is like asking me if I have a boating accident in the middle of the ocean, would I like to drown, or be killed in a fuel explosion and fire? :auiqs.jpg:
Failed to respond to? Trump initiated a record pace for vaccines, ventilators, and PPE to be distributed.

There have been more deaths under your Vegetable Messiah than under Trump, and he had all of Trump's vaccines the entire time.

Our 2-Party corrupted system is beyond solving the number of crisis facing our Country as they both no longer care about you, you, and you.

Failed to respond to? Trump initiated a record pace for vaccines, ventilators, and PPE to be distributed.

There have been more deaths under your Vegetable Messiah than under Trump, and he had all of Trump's vaccines the entire time.
Really?, then why were states literally fighting over ventilators? I thought your Savior initiated a "record pace"....sure.. for a snail. :)

Every single death from COVID is laid at the doorstep of your Lord and Savior, Donald John Trump. Because you cucks thought he was
going to give your America back to you....when the only thing he actually cared about...was himself. :) I know. Must be a bitter bowl of ashes to swallow.

Blah,blah blah ba,derpity derp derp....and in conclusion....Derp.

Blah,blah blah ba,derpity derp derp....and in conclusion....Derp.
LOL. So, no answers, huh? You are just one of the millions of lemmings who react. You don't think. You don't ask questions. Malleable.

Ok. Let me boil it down for you in language your feeble, tribal brain can understand.

Democrats - BAD!!!!!
Republicans - Good, just, righteous, Warriors for God! :auiqs.jpg:

LOL. So, no answers, huh? You are just one of the millions of lemmings who react. You don't think. You don't ask questions. Malleable.

Ok. Let me boil it down for you in language your feeble, tribal brain can understand.

Democrats - BAD!!!!!

Not Warriors for God.
Just Noble Pro-American Crusaders.

Democrats - BAD!!!!!

I thought the answer would be clear,even to an idiot such as yourself.
It's just more proof that biden didnt get 81 million voted.

I thought the answer would be clear,even to an idiot such as yourself.
It's just more proof that biden didnt get 81 million voted.
Well, you're right. With all the audits and recounts, he actually got MORE than 81 million votes.. 7 million more than his opponent received
Your President until 1/20/2025. And there is NOTHING you can do about it. :)

Of course not but as to the topic, being the party in power the Democrats are going to get the blame come November. Not that they don't share a lot of the blame.

The President is in cognitive decline. Something needs to be done.

Forum List

Back