Democrats are committing political suicide.......again.

The Dims voted down the stimulus bill worth trillions of dollars to relieve the current national and worldwide emergency.

Now many of you know that I have issues with the stimulus package and government thrown trillions at pretty much any problem that arises, however, if government is going to tell us we can't work, they MUST pay us. Otherwise, people will no longer listen to the government and we wind up with anarchy. And from what I hear, the GOP is using the basic framework of what Dims suggested to begin with, so why vote it down now?

What are they thinking? Any delay can mean millions of jobs and layoffs with the economy in free fall. which is perhaps all they really want and why they are doing this.

This ranks right up there with Biden trying to paint Trump as a racist for first suggesting to issue a travel ban against China.

There will be nothing "left" of the democrat party.
So who do you think the GOP want to help, corporations or low-wage workers?
Many low wage workers work for corporations, dumbass. You TDS morons believe you can destroy corporations without harming Americans. That's how fucking stupid you are.

It's absolutely true. Democrats covet power over the American people. A stock market crash, long unemployment lines and sick Americans helps their case for November. They aren't going to help Trump beat this virus and make him look good.
They won't keep getting away with it.
The American people are arguably hopelessly dumbed-down, but they can only pull the wool over our eyes 1000 times. Try it 1001 and we're onto it.

The Dims voted down the stimulus bill worth trillions of dollars to relieve the current national and worldwide emergency.

Now many of you know that I have issues with the stimulus package and government thrown trillions at pretty much any problem that arises, however, if government is going to tell us we can't work, they MUST pay us. Otherwise, people will no longer listen to the government and we wind up with anarchy. And from what I hear, the GOP is using the basic framework of what Dims suggested to begin with, so why vote it down now?

What are they thinking? Any delay can mean millions of jobs and layoffs with the economy in free fall. which is perhaps all they really want and why they are doing this.

This ranks right up there with Biden trying to paint Trump as a racist for first suggesting to issue a travel ban against China.

Millions of people will lose their jobs this week without immediate action.
How many will be helped by the GOP bill as it is?

So it sounds to me like the Dims want to ignore business and only give out checks to Americans

Well how do these businesses that employ these Americans survive? They need the money as well.

Naturally, when it comes to these large massive bills the allocations are often questionable, if not completely clandestine, just like with the Obama Stimulus package. However, this is different in that this stimulus bill is actually needed to prevent massive layoffs and economic free fall, as where the Obama stimulus package was not needed and basically did nothing for the economy.
I agree it is needed and needed by everyone, workers and businesses and that is what the Dems are holding out for.

The democrat mantra: "Never let a national emergency go to waste"

No, that is always concentrated capital's response. And as we all know, "both" parties merely serve the donor class.

“Only a crisis - actual or perceived - produces real change. When that crisis occurs, the actions that are taken depend on the ideas that are lying around. That, I believe, is our basic function: to develop alternatives to existing policies, to keep them alive and available until the politically impossible becomes the politically inevitable.”

― Milton Friedman

It's time for more societal wealth redistribution to the substantial people.

So it sounds to me like the Dims want to ignore business and only give out checks to Americans

Well how do these businesses that employ these Americans survive? They need the money as well.

Naturally, when it comes to these large massive bills the allocations are often questionable, if not completely clandestine, just like with the Obama Stimulus package. However, this is different in that this stimulus bill is actually needed to prevent massive layoffs and economic free fall, as where the Obama stimulus package was not needed and basically did nothing for the economy.
I agree it is needed and needed by everyone, workers and businesses and that is what the Dems are holding out for.
Holding out?

For what again?

Many low wage workers work for corporations, dumbass. You TDS morons believe you can destroy corporations without harming Americans. That's how fucking stupid you are.
As I recall the last time corporations got a gift, Trump's tax plan, the corporations did stock buybacks and CEO bonuses. Only a minor fraction of the money went to workers compensation and expanding of businesses.

But I'm sure this time will be different.

That's already going to happen because everything is pretty much shut down. But nice attempt at deflecting the fact that Trump sat on his thumbs for almost 6 weeks denying, dismissing, deflecting, misdirecting, and campaigning. The reason we are here is largely because of his inaction. Quite simply put, it was more important to shadow the Democrats running against them before their primaries than it was to take his job seriously. Democrats are right to hold this bill up until Republicans make it clear that the money goes to the workers and small business owners. Not the corporations. No stock buybacks, no tax cuts for corporations, and guarantees for workers so they don't get laid off in spite of the fact that the government is bailing companies out.
What a huge load of horseshit. We all know that your tirade is nothing but a pack of lies.

That's already going to happen because everything is pretty much shut down. But nice attempt at deflecting the fact that Trump sat on his thumbs for almost 6 weeks denying, dismissing, deflecting, misdirecting, and campaigning. The reason we are here is largely because of his inaction. Quite simply put, it was more important to shadow the Democrats running against them before their primaries than it was to take his job seriously. Democrats are right to hold this bill up until Republicans make it clear that the money goes to the workers and small business owners. Not the corporations. No stock buybacks, no tax cuts for corporations, and guarantees for workers so they don't get laid off in spite of the fact that the government is bailing companies out.
People need to survive. They need to return to work and ignore government mandates.

The government has ceased functioning.

That would be an absolute disaster. Not only would you spike the number of infections with everyone back in close proximity to one another, you would soon completely overwhelm all medical facilities. Most medical facilities are already running low of critical supplies while Trump and the rest of the federal government continues to look like they're asleep at the wheel. Turn the faucet back on now and in a few weeks, you'd have people dying in their homes..literally. And that economy that you think will rev back up when people start moving again? kiss it goodbye...for a long time...if it ever fully comes back.

Holding out?

For what again?
So low-wage workers get some help.

As I recall the last time corporations got a gift, Trump's tax plan, the corporations did stock buybacks and CEO bonuses. Only a minor fraction of the money went to workers compensation and expanding of businesses.

Got any figures on that? . . . . . . .I didn't think so.

You're just a horses ass spewing fake news.

A lot of it went to new jobs, as the unemployment figures clearly testify to.

Well, no matter who you kids want to blame is your business, but the simple fact is we all need to go back to work because those in power don't have our back.

They never did.

Stop with the political shit, and try to use commons sense. Think outside the box, which limits you, and try to consider all of the consquences which came with this healthcare crisis.

Q. Why has The President not implemented the Defense Production Act

See:
this a full look at the act;

and,

this is what trump has done;

What a huge load of horseshit. We all know that your tirade is nothing but a pack of lies.

Sucks that your boy is a complete fuck up, huh? But no matter, you always have your Trump Defense Syndrome. I'm sure Hannity, Limbaugh, Shapiro, and Levin will be along shortly with todays talking points. They'll make it better.

Got any figures on that? . . . . . . .I didn't think so.

You're just a horses ass spewing fake news.

A lot of it went to new jobs, as the unemployment figures clearly testify to.
5dfbc9d8855cc277a0432152-1536-1249.png

5dfbc9d8855cc278735e39a8-1536-1185.png

more here

So Democrats after one (D)Senator stated on the floor last night, how many times are we gonna have a shot at a $1 trillion + program? Suddenly they want all the below added, all after Pelosi flew back in.
Trying to add how airlines need to lower their carbon footprint. Wanting tax credits for solar panel companies. Wanting to reduce the amount of unemployment insurance that had been settled, wanting to reduce small business measures, wanting to now give Americans less cash. All which had been agreed upon until Pelosi showed back.

Last edited:

Stop with the political shit, and try to use commons sense. Think outside the box, which limits you, and try to consider all of the consquences which came with this healthcare crisis.

Q. Why has The President not implemented the Defense Production Act

See:
this a full look at the act;

and,

this is what trump has done;

Read these posts everyone

Again, if you are counting on government to help you economically, DON"T

The above post is all they do in DC.

IT's time to go back to work.

Sucks that your boy is a complete fuck up, huh? But no matter, you always have your Trump Defense Syndrome. I'm sure Hannity, Limbaugh, Shapiro, and Levin will be along shortly with todays talking points. They'll make it better.
Do you idiots ever come up with anything new?

Forum List

Back