Democrats are committing political suicide.......again.

The Dims voted down the stimulus bill worth trillions of dollars to relieve the current national and worldwide emergency.

Now many of you know that I have issues with the stimulus package and government thrown trillions at pretty much any problem that arises, however, if government is going to tell us we can't work, they MUST pay us. Otherwise, people will no longer listen to the government and we wind up with anarchy. And from what I hear, the GOP is using the basic framework of what Dims suggested to begin with, so why vote it down now?

What are they thinking? Any delay can mean millions of jobs and layoffs with the economy in free fall. which is perhaps all they really want and why they are doing this.

This ranks right up there with Biden trying to paint Trump as a racist for first suggesting to issue a travel ban against China.

There will be nothing "left" of the democrat party.
So who do you think the GOP want to help, corporations or low-wage workers?
Many low wage workers work for corporations, dumbass. You TDS morons believe you can destroy corporations without harming Americans. That's how fucking stupid you are.

What happened to the big tax cuts they got? They wasted it on stock buybacks and were more interested in raising CEO pay than in raising worker pay. We should not be doing that again.
They invested it and created more jobs. What did you imagine they were supposed to do with it, give it to the Democrat party like the unions do?

No, they didn't. By in large, they brought their money home and bought back stock.
Why The Tax Cuts And Jobs Act (TCJA) Led To Buybacks Rather Than Investment
Judging solely by the figures in your article, they buy backs consisted of a small percentage of total capital repatriated.
Any corruption in America can always be rationalized, it is our way of life.
It was legal, so how was it "corrupt?" TDS morons can always find a way to justify their idiocies.

War crimes are "legal" in america now. So are child sex trafficking rings that serve the celebrity political class. It's all out in the open.

CUOMO: “We will get thru this.” DEMOCRATS: “He’s so reassuring!”

TRUMP: “We will get thru this.” DEMOCRATS: “He’s lying! False hope!”

Democrats are popping champagne as your life’s work is ripped from your hands

I hope I’m missing something, because how in the WORLD is this quote from the Democrat Majority Whip, Jim Clyburn, not front and center on every news update RE: this Phase 3 delay

"This is a tremendous opportunity to restructure things to fit our vision.”

SEN. KENNEDY: "The brain is an amazing organ. It starts working in a mother’s womb & it doesn’t stop working until you get elected to Congress.” "This country was founded by geniuses but is being run by a bunch of idiots."

The Dims voted down the stimulus bill worth trillions of dollars to relieve the current national and worldwide emergency.

Now many of you know that I have issues with the stimulus package and government thrown trillions at pretty much any problem that arises, however, if government is going to tell us we can't work, they MUST pay us. Otherwise, people will no longer listen to the government and we wind up with anarchy. And from what I hear, the GOP is using the basic framework of what Dims suggested to begin with, so why vote it down now?

What are they thinking? Any delay can mean millions of jobs and layoffs with the economy in free fall. which is perhaps all they really want and why they are doing this.

This ranks right up there with Biden trying to paint Trump as a racist for first suggesting to issue a travel ban against China.

Millions of people will lose their jobs this week without immediate action.
How many will be helped by the GOP bill as it is?

So it sounds to me like the Dims want to ignore business and only give out checks to Americans

Well how do these businesses that employ these Americans survive? They need the money as well.

Naturally, when it comes to these large massive bills the allocations are often questionable, if not completely clandestine, just like with the Obama Stimulus package. However, this is different in that this stimulus bill is actually needed to prevent massive layoffs and economic free fall, as where the Obama stimulus package was not needed and basically did nothing for the economy.
I agree it is needed and needed by everyone, workers and businesses and that is what the Dems are holding out for.
Dims are holding out for all their pet programs like Green New Deal, special favors to organized labor and dozens of other atrocities. They are scum.

Democrats are trying to compel airlines — who have seen a 90 percent drop in customers — to cut greenhouse gas emissions every year until they hit a 50 percent

Democrats held up a federal loan program so they can pass more wind and solar tax credits, fund NASA’s environmental restoration group and study climate mitigation efforts.

Democrats held up a rescue bill so that they can give government employee unions extraordinary collective bargaining power.

Pelosi demands that the Senate offer free internet, fund community newspapers and set up minority-run banks.

Pelosi is worried about national minority and gender pay equity — an age-old liberal hobbyhorse. By prioritizing affirmative action over rescue funds, she is ensuring that more Americans of all races, genders and creeds will be unemployed.

Rather than move quickly, Pelosi is demanding that the Senate federalize elections, setting up same-day voter registrations and provisions for conducting audits of elections.

This is all leftwing garbage, of course, which has nothing to do with staving off a recession.

Never let a crisis go to waste!

Last edited:

That's already going to happen because everything is pretty much shut down. But nice attempt at deflecting the fact that Trump sat on his thumbs for almost 6 weeks denying, dismissing, deflecting, misdirecting, and campaigning. The reason we are here is largely because of his inaction. Quite simply put, it was more important to shadow the Democrats running against them before their primaries than it was to take his job seriously. Democrats are right to hold this bill up until Republicans make it clear that the money goes to the workers and small business owners. Not the corporations. No stock buybacks, no tax cuts for corporations, and guarantees for workers so they don't get laid off in spite of the fact that the government is bailing companies out.
What a huge load of horseshit. We all know that your tirade is nothing but a pack of lies.

That's not really discussion, are you aware of that at all?
I'm aware the he posted a load of horseshit. Did you actually believe I should take this TDS moron propaganda seriously?

Many low wage workers work for corporations, dumbass. You TDS morons believe you can destroy corporations without harming Americans. That's how fucking stupid you are.

What happened to the big tax cuts they got? They wasted it on stock buybacks and were more interested in raising CEO pay than in raising worker pay. We should not be doing that again.
They invested it and created more jobs. What did you imagine they were supposed to do with it, give it to the Democrat party like the unions do?

No, they didn't. By in large, they brought their money home and bought back stock.
Why The Tax Cuts And Jobs Act (TCJA) Led To Buybacks Rather Than Investment
Judging solely by the figures in your article, they buy backs consisted of a small percentage of total capital repatriated.
Any corruption in America can always be rationalized, it is our way of life.
It was legal, so how was it "corrupt?" TDS morons can always find a way to justify their idiocies.

War crimes are "legal" in america now. So are child sex trafficking rings that serve the celebrity political class. It's all out in the open.
What does this legislation have to do with war crimes or sex trafficking?

How many will be helped by the GOP bill as it is?

So it sounds to me like the Dims want to ignore business and only give out checks to Americans

Well how do these businesses that employ these Americans survive? They need the money as well.

Naturally, when it comes to these large massive bills the allocations are often questionable, if not completely clandestine, just like with the Obama Stimulus package. However, this is different in that this stimulus bill is actually needed to prevent massive layoffs and economic free fall, as where the Obama stimulus package was not needed and basically did nothing for the economy.
I agree it is needed and needed by everyone, workers and businesses and that is what the Dems are holding out for.
Dims are holding out for all their pet programs like Green New Deal, special favors to organized labor and dozens of other atrocities. They are scum.

Democrats are trying to compel airlines — who have seen a 90 percent drop in customers — to cut greenhouse gas emissions every year until they hit a 50 percent

Democrats held up a federal loan program so they can pass more wind and solar tax credits, fund NASA’s environmental restoration group and study climate mitigation efforts.

Democrats held up a rescue bill so that they can give government employee unions extraordinary collective bargaining power.

Pelosi demands that the Senate offer free internet, fund community newspapers and set up minority-run banks.

Pelosi is worried about national minority and gender pay equity — an age-old liberal hobbyhorse. By prioritizing affirmative action over rescue funds, she is ensuring that more Americans of all races, genders and creeds will be unemployed.

Rather than move quickly, Pelosi is demanding that the Senate federalize elections, setting up same-day voter registrations and provisions for conducting audits of elections.

This is all leftwing garbage, of course, which has nothing to do with staving off a recession.

They were really planning on the MSM running interference for them. But this one stinks so bad I don't even think the media can manage it.

What are they thinking? Any delay can mean millions of jobs and layoffs with the economy in free fall. which is perhaps all they really want and why they are doing this. Make people suffer as much as possible to blame it all on Trump in 2020.

There will be nothing "left" of the democrat party as this will not get pinned on the GOP.

This will get pinned on the GOP. One of the issues is that the GOP refused to put in strong language banning the money from being used for stock buybacks or raising CEO pay. The Republicans refused to do so. Senate Democrats were cut out of the discussions yet they are supposed to rubberstamp this.

Its one of those things that seems as easy as falling off a long doesn't it? Why not be "for" the workers in an election year?

As for the thread...I didn't know you could commit suicide more than once.

What are they thinking? Any delay can mean millions of jobs and layoffs with the economy in free fall. which is perhaps all they really want and why they are doing this. Make people suffer as much as possible to blame it all on Trump in 2020.

There will be nothing "left" of the democrat party as this will not get pinned on the GOP.

This will get pinned on the GOP. One of the issues is that the GOP refused to put in strong language banning the money from being used for stock buybacks or raising CEO pay. The Republicans refused to do so. Senate Democrats were cut out of the discussions yet they are supposed to rubberstamp this.
That's a lie, of course. Trump said in his press conference that he has no problem with that. The real problem is all the partisan goodies that Dims want.

Wanna know how we got 23 trillion in debt? Just look at the partisan garbage Pelosi is cramming into an economic rescue bill. Irresponsible people like Pelosi shouldn't be anywhere near public office or the taxpayers money.

Yet they are still here.

That's already going to happen because everything is pretty much shut down. But nice attempt at deflecting the fact that Trump sat on his thumbs for almost 6 weeks denying, dismissing, deflecting, misdirecting, and campaigning. The reason we are here is largely because of his inaction. Quite simply put, it was more important to shadow the Democrats running against them before their primaries than it was to take his job seriously. Democrats are right to hold this bill up until Republicans make it clear that the money goes to the workers and small business owners. Not the corporations. No stock buybacks, no tax cuts for corporations, and guarantees for workers so they don't get laid off in spite of the fact that the government is bailing companies out.
What a huge load of horseshit. We all know that your tirade is nothing but a pack of lies.

Sucks that your boy is a complete fuck up, huh? But no matter, you always have your Trump Defense Syndrome. I'm sure Hannity, Limbaugh, Shapiro, and Levin will be along shortly with todays talking points. They'll make it better.
Permanent Ignore asshole!

I guess one can call it 'extortion.'

There is the passage from Genesis 25:29-34, in which one brother gave up his birthright for a bowl of stew.

29 Once when Jacob was cooking some stew, Esau came in from the open country, famished. 30 He said to Jacob, “Quick, let me have some of that red stew! I’m famished!”

31 Jacob replied, “First sell me your birthright.”
ibl
32 “Look, I am about to die,” Esau said. “What good is the birthright to me?”

33 But Jacob said, “Swear to me first.” So he swore an oath to him, selling his birthright to Jacob.

34 Then Jacob gave Esau some bread and some lentil stew. He ate and drank, and then got up and left.

So Esau despised his birthright.

In the Congress, the Democrats are demanding something as valuable as that given away in the Bible story above....except it is not something of the Republican's.....it is the survival of the nation.
And to get the money to tide over all of the Americans who have and will lose jobs, and businesses that will have to close.....the Democrats are demanding that their Bolshevik ideology be endorsed......

"a forgiveness of student loans, a forgiveness of the Post Office debt, and some funding for the arts. Beyond that, they are saying that if they/we lend corporations money (LEND, not give), then they should be able to have a say-so in how the corporations are run. That means a partial take-over of private industry by the government. This is not the time nor place for the leftists to push government control of private property and their socialism dreams."
Top Democrats Refuse to Go Along with Coronavirus Stimulus Package, Playing Politics with American Lives and Livelihood - Politics and Other Controversies -Democrats, Republicans, Libertarians, Conservatives, Liberals, Third Parties, Left-Wing, Right-Wing, Congress, President - Page 60 - City-Data Forum

Plus a rule that every state have same day registration and voting......so that the illegal aliens and double-voters have no problem voting.

The Democrats are not a political party......they are one large crime family, and if they have to destroy this nation, and its people.....so be it.

"Couldn't they put their hatred aside for a moment, long enough to get us through this crisis? Then they can go back to hating business, Trump, free enterprise, and other American institutions."
Ibid.

Fock the bible and your masturbation with it. And who's giving up any of that? Get real, listen to ya.

It is disgusting what government school has done to your mind.

Don't pay us! For the love of Odin, dely that shit forever!

:banana:

Forum List

Back