Democrats and their policies have broken our supply chain and many businesses

No one ever claimed he said that "everyone should stay completely at home" so yours is a false position.

What it was claimed he said and did has been shown to you and your response is to move the goalpost all over the field.
so what did you mean when you responded to my post "you've been told" - when I asked where he said no customers?

That was not the claim. Now you're lying. The OP idiotically blamed Democrats for the lockdowns and paying people to not work. Both started under Trump. Trump was the one to recommend not going out to eat or drink. Trump was the one who signed a stimulus to pay people not to work. And he did that twice.
it was the claim....and moreover, where did he say we should lockdown? He didn't.

Obviously he gave relief to people, when the economy slowed, as he expected, when he gave recommendations....but never did he suggest lockdowns, and moreover, he had been trying to reopen it fully, or as close as possible....it was the Dems that extended the lockdown, and continued to pay people when not necessary....as the science has shown, lockdowns don't work, following the prior recommendations do however help

How quickly they forget Trump's shutting down the economy.

tay home for 15 days, he told Americans. Avoid groups of more than 10 people. "If everyone makes this change, or these critical changes, and sacrifices now, we will rally together as one nation and we will defeat the virus," he said.

On Sunday, the night before Day 15, Trump told the country to stick with the plan for another month, until April 30.

"The better you do, the faster this whole nightmare will end," Trump said.

It was an abrupt end to two weeks of whiplash as Trump veered between conflicting advice from public health experts, who were looking at data from labs and hospitals, and friends in the business community, who were looking at the harm to the economy.

Now'll they'll shift to "but he was lied to by demorats like Scott Gottlieb"

Even when they're shown what Trump said, they still blame Democrats. It's a mental sickness.

it was the claim....and moreover, where did he say we should lockdown? He didn't.

Obviously he gave relief to people, when the economy slowed, as he expected, when he gave recommendations....but never did he suggest lockdowns, and moreover, he had been trying to reopen it fully, or as close as possible....it was the Dems that extended the lockdown, and continued to pay people when not necessary....as the science has shown, lockdowns don't work, following the prior recommendations do however help
No going to school, no eating out, no drinking out, no more than 10 people together.

That was the lockdown. That's what states followed up by doing. G'head, con... blame Democrats for that...

so what did you mean when you responded to my post "you've been told" - when I asked where he said no customers?
Because I quoted Trump saying, "my administration is recommending that all Americans, including the young and healthy, work to engage in schooling from home when possible, avoid gathering in groups of more than 10 people, avoid discretionary travel and avoid eating and drinking in bars, restaurants, and public food courts."

... and that's what states did.

No going to school, no eating out, no drinking out, no more than 10 people together.

That was the lockdown. That's what states followed up by doing. G'head, con... blame Democrats for that...
schools were closed at a local level.....and if 10 people are together that's actually not a lockdown at all....that 10 people...at least 9 of which had to leave their homes...maybe 8 if the person has a roomate or a wife.

Moreover, these RECOMMENDATIONS, were only for 15 days...not forever.

Try again.....you fail

Because I quoted Trump saying, "my administration is recommending that all Americans, including the young and healthy, work to engage in schooling from home when possible, avoid gathering in groups of more than 10 people, avoid discretionary travel and avoid eating and drinking in bars, restaurants, and public food courts."

... and that's what states did.
yeah, but that's not a lockdown or forcing businesses to close. That really undermines your orginial claim

schools were closed at a local level.....and if 10 people are together that's actually not a lockdown at all....that 10 people...at least 9 of which had to leave their homes...maybe 8 if the person has a roomate or a wife.

Moreover, these RECOMMENDATIONS, were only for 15 days...not forever.

Try again.....you fail
After 15 days, Trump extended it.

At any rate, that was the lockdown and it was Trump who recommended it. Blaming Democrats is rightarded.

Yep, that is how I view it.

I played the "support the party" (the GOP in fact) game for the start of my adult life, but just could not do it the more they both lied to me.

False humility is not really my thing.
Ok, if you’re content alienating those who might be open to hearing your ideas because of arrogance, or pride, then enjoy yourself never having the power to enact anything.

Ok, if you’re content alienating those who might be open to hearing your ideas because of arrogance, or pride, then enjoy yourself never having the power to enact anything.

I am a pretty open person, I call it like I see it, I say what I mean and mean what I say. I am not going to hold back to spare some grown ass adult's feelings.

And yet you make an ass of yourself with your "you people" bullshit. All you managed to do was to demonstrate you don't have a clue what you're talking about.
Well, we were speaking in general. I recognize what you did as a dishonest tactic, and it is what it is.

yeah, but that's not a lockdown or forcing businesses to close. That really undermines your orginial claim
That's what the lockdowns were across the country. Many businesses had no customers. Others had to few employees to run their business effectively. Some business models, like buffets, went out of business. Some 20 million people lost their job in April, 2020.

Well, we were speaking in general. I recognize what you did as a dishonest tactic, and it is what it is.
Nope, nothing dishonest about pointing out you're a retard for saying employed people don't work.

I am a pretty open person, I call it like I see it, I say what I mean and mean what I say. I am not going to hold back to spare some grown ass adult's feelings.
Who said anything about feelings? And who said you should hold back? Be who you are friend. Just don’t expect much support when you approach it from a position of “I’m better than you”…

We’re done…and fuck you very much.
LOLOL

We were done when you idiotically claimed employed people don't work. :cuckoo:

Everything since then was just making fun of you for being such a retard.

Forum List

Back