Democrats and their policies have broken our supply chain and many businesses

How, they are not hiring...They just claim they need workers..How much of a pay cut could you afford and a disruption in pay rhythms?
BS
Even the damn McDonald's here is desperate and starting pay is between 14 & 15. Signs on all their restaurants with up to 500 dollar sign on bonuses. Same goes for many retailers. Our Best Buy you have to check in because they are so short of help.

Yall fucked the workforce up badly

Sorry, that's not good enough anymore...Biden is in charge and we are faced with supply chain issues....You can blame Trump til the cows come home, and it doesn't matter he isn't President.

But I asked you if you were opposed to what he was doing, what you would have done differently, and you have no answer....So, your gripe is meaningless.

Gripe? I simply noted the facts of the situation. This problem started before Biden came into office but it's now in Biden's lap and he has to deal with it or deal with it come election day.

I'm sorry, what is it you disagree with?

"My administration is recommending that all Americans, including the young and healthy, work to engage in schooling from home when possible, avoid gathering in groups of more than 10 people, avoid discretionary travel and avoid eating and drinking in bars, restaurants, and public food courts," Donald Trump, 3.16.2020
so he didn’t recommend business close is what you are trying to say?

Trump's kill rate of victims of the virus slowed way down once Byden took over. That should count for something with the republicans who're always pretending to care about the sanctity of life. They don't folks. They care about money and that's all. One link shows this cockroach trump playing golf while people were dying of the virus.

Last edited:
It is a mistake to assume those that do not hold loyalty to one party or the other do not stand for something. I would argue we stand for far more than those that belong to a party. Our views do not change when the occupant of the White House changes. We can be against over spending and debt no matter who sits in the White House, for example.
Yet, you can produce nothing but criticism...No solutions, no winning ideas, and no winners in political races...Good for you.

Gripe? I simply noted the facts of the situation. This problem started before Biden came into office but it's now in Biden's lap and he has to deal with it or deal with it come election day.

I'm sorry, what is it you disagree with?
Great, I'll call on you when I need the notes read back...

Trump's kill rate of victims of the virus slowed way down once Byden took over. That should count for something with the republicans who're always pretending to care about the sanctity of life. They don't folks. They care about money and that's all. One link shows this cockroach trump playing golf while people were dying of the virus.

Deaths are up not down.

Derp

Yet, you can produce nothing but criticism...No solutions, no winning ideas, and no winners in political races...Good for you.

We have great ideas, but when you all stack the deck against us with your every move, it is hard to get them out there.

And this is by design, ever since 1992 the duopoly has been working to get the two sides to hate each other so they will never allow for the idea of a 3rd party again.

We have great ideas, but when you all stack the deck against us with your every move, it is hard to get them out there.

And this is by design, ever since 1992 the duopoly has been working to get the two sides to hate each other so they will never allow for the idea of a 3rd party again.
Oh poor victim...

And idiots go right out and continue to vote for Dimocrats.

Just about every establishment across this country is hiring, yet leave it to asshole Dimocrats, and they'll continue to pay people to stay home and sit on their asses.

It's actually amazing that tens of millions of Americans continue to tolerate these people.

I think you are just another shill and habitual liar like every liberal I have met on here.

You claim that "Republicans sent jobs overseas," yet you hated Trump for trying to get legislation passed, and policies implemented that brought American companies back to The US. You really don't care about America or American jobs. You are just a shill for the DemNazi Party and their Corporate & Chinese masters.

You found occasion to criticize the GOP, Meanwhile, in Dem controlled NY and CA people are fleeing with their lives, talents and businesses to less Marxist states. In other places like gun free Baltimore and Chicago controlled by The DemNazi Party, it is more dangerous to walk down the street there, than to take a stroll in Afghanistan.

Anything to say about that? How are the forest fires and oil spills going in The Sodom & Gomorrah state out there on The Left Coast?
'yet you hated Trump for trying to get legislation passed, and policies implemented that brought American companies back to The US'.

That's what the orange retard claimed, that his tax cuts would do, thousands of jobs left after they got tax breaks, more Trumptard BS.

Don't think I hated Trump, just for that, he been a lying, retarded, blowhard for decades.

June 2, 2020
The Trump-GOP tax law enacted in December 2017 creates clear incentives for American-based corporations to move operations and jobs abroad, including a zero percent tax rate on many profits generated offshore. Now the Trump administration and some lawmakers who supported the 2017 law say they are concerned about companies moving jobs offshore, particularly to China, and call for additional tax breaks to lure them back.

New tax cuts to incentivize bringing jobs back to the United States will fail. No new tax provisions can be more generous than the zero percent rate the 2017 law provides for many offshore profits or the loopholes that allow corporations to shift profits to countries with minimal or no corporate income taxes.
The Trump-GOP tax law enacted in December 2017 creates clear incentives for American-based corporations to move operations and jobs abroad, including a zero percent tax rate on many profits generated offshore. Now the Trump administration and some lawmakers who supported the 2017 law say they are concerned about companies moving jobs offshore, particularly to China, and call for additional tax breaks to lure them back.

New tax cuts to incentivize bringing jobs back to the United States will fail. No new tax provisions can be more generous than the zero percent rate the 2017 law provides for many offshore profits or the loopholes that allow corporations to shift profits to countries with minimal or no corporate income taxes.

' Meanwhile, in Dem controlled NY and CA people are fleeing with their lives, talents and businesses to less Marxist states. In other places like gun free Baltimore and Chicago controlled by The DemNazi Party, it is more dangerous to walk down the street there, than to take a stroll in Afghanistan'.

FOX gibberish talking points.

'How are the forest fires and oil spills going in The Sodom & Gomorrah state out there on The Left Coast'?

Biden is sending paper towels and redirecting the forest fires with a sharpie.

BS
Even the damn McDonald's here is desperate and starting pay is between 14 & 15. Signs on all their restaurants with up to 500 dollar sign on bonuses. Same goes for many retailers. Our Best Buy you have to check in because they are so short of help.

Yall fucked the workforce up badly
Funny you mention McDonalds. I just got back from there. There was nobody at the cashier, and the line was getting longer. Finally, the woman sitting at the drive- thru window left her station (meaning that line came to a halt) to take the orders.

People have been on unemployment for 18 months. They need to go back to work. Anyone, and that includes truckers and those refusing to unload the ships waiting in the bay, who refuses to return to his pre-COVID job should have unemployment cut off immediately.

Forum List

Back