Democrats and their policies have broken our supply chain and many businesses

You are right that things like this don't just happen, they are the results of long time actions that started well before Biden BUT Biden is the president and he is supposed to be addressing the issue but as far as I can see, he is doing very little.

His fault or not he and his party will get the blame on election day if nothing is done.
He is trying to address the issues. You should consider reading the bill & not just the negative propaganda. If you really think Biden could have created this mess while only being in office a few months. Do a fuller reading on the supply train mess.

He is trying to address the issues. You should consider reading the bill & not just the negative propaganda. If you really think Biden could have created this mess while only being in office a few months. Do a fuller reading on the supply train mess.

Read what bill? The one they won't pass? Tell me, Its hundreds of pages......what is relevant?

I went past the gas station today. Up another .15 cents. This is going to crush the Democrats their fault or not and only those unwilling to be honest understand our problems are created by both parties.

I am not the victim, I am not the one living in one of the sheep pens.

It is a good view from up on the hill looking at the two pens
Think about how you placed yourself in that statement. Above, or better than those that support a party.

You really think that? No Humility? Sad.

Think about how you placed yourself in that statement. Above, or better than those that support a party.

You really think that? No Humility? Sad.

Yep, that is how I view it.

I played the "support the party" (the GOP in fact) game for the start of my adult life, but just could not do it the more they both lied to me.

False humility is not really my thing.

You've been told.
when? where? I see no quote where he told businesses to shut down, or forbid customers.

I get that alot of you dembot cultist aren't critical thinkers, and not very self-reliant...but recommending people not go to bars or restaurants, isn't forbidding it, nor does it mean the restaurants can't do take out.

So try again.

Plenty of blame to go around, We need serious people working on solutions. stop the divide us game playing, start demanding they sit down & Work on solutions together.

when? where? I see no quote where he told businesses to shut down, or forbid customers.

I get that alot of you dembot cultist aren't critical thinkers, and not very self-reliant...but recommending people not go to bars or restaurants, isn't forbidding it, nor does it mean the restaurants can't do take out.

So try again.

People listened to what they were told. They stayed home and businesses closed.

'yet you hated Trump for trying to get legislation passed, and policies implemented that brought American companies back to The US'.

That's what the orange retard claimed, that his tax cuts would do, thousands of jobs left after they got tax breaks, more Trumptard BS.

Don't think I hated Trump, just for that, he been a lying, retarded, blowhard for decades.

June 2, 2020
The Trump-GOP tax law enacted in December 2017 creates clear incentives for American-based corporations to move operations and jobs abroad, including a zero percent tax rate on many profits generated offshore. Now the Trump administration and some lawmakers who supported the 2017 law say they are concerned about companies moving jobs offshore, particularly to China, and call for additional tax breaks to lure them back.

New tax cuts to incentivize bringing jobs back to the United States will fail. No new tax provisions can be more generous than the zero percent rate the 2017 law provides for many offshore profits or the loopholes that allow corporations to shift profits to countries with minimal or no corporate income taxes.
The Trump-GOP tax law enacted in December 2017 creates clear incentives for American-based corporations to move operations and jobs abroad, including a zero percent tax rate on many profits generated offshore. Now the Trump administration and some lawmakers who supported the 2017 law say they are concerned about companies moving jobs offshore, particularly to China, and call for additional tax breaks to lure them back.

New tax cuts to incentivize bringing jobs back to the United States will fail. No new tax provisions can be more generous than the zero percent rate the 2017 law provides for many offshore profits or the loopholes that allow corporations to shift profits to countries with minimal or no corporate income taxes.

' Meanwhile, in Dem controlled NY and CA people are fleeing with their lives, talents and businesses to less Marxist states. In other places like gun free Baltimore and Chicago controlled by The DemNazi Party, it is more dangerous to walk down the street there, than to take a stroll in Afghanistan'.

FOX gibberish talking points.

'How are the forest fires and oil spills going in The Sodom & Gomorrah state out there on The Left Coast'?

Biden is sending paper towels and redirecting the forest fires with a sharpie.
Hatred noted. The rest is just Shill Vitriol, and worthless to read.

People listened to what they were told. They stayed home and businesses closed.
but when did President Trump say stay completely at home? That was the claim. I am looking for evidence.

Zero has been provided.

Good for you
And yet you make an ass of yourself with your "you people" bullshit. All you managed to do was to demonstrate you don't have a clue what you're talking about.

but when did President Trump say stay completely at home? That was the claim. I am looking for evidence.

Zero has been provided.
He ecommended "all Americans" avoid restaurants and bars.

Zero has been provided.

No one ever claimed he said that "everyone should stay completely at home" so yours is a false position.

What it was claimed he said and did has been shown to you and your response is to move the goalpost all over the field.

1. Endless lockdowns.
2. Paying people to not work.
3. Mask & vaccine mandates.

Those 3 things have broken the back of our workforce and many businesses. The predictions were made by many on the right when this nonsense started and now the fruits of those policies have come to fruition.

From ships unable to offload to a lack of truckers to tens or hundreds of thousands of employees being fired across the nation for not getting the poke. Then you have a shortage of teachers. A shortage of police. Some areas desperate for substitute teachers while others telling people not to call 911 because there aren't enough police to respond. Store shelves becoming bare in some areas again. Etc...

There is no better example of how bad the left can fuck shit up than what we're seeing now. The only question is how bad is this disaster going to get...

Discuss
Trump started the lockdown and curtailed legal immigration. But the dems are bad as well.

We haven't had a pro-free market govt since W and he loved wars. We're fucked.

How quickly they forget Trump's shutting down the economy.

tay home for 15 days, he told Americans. Avoid groups of more than 10 people. "If everyone makes this change, or these critical changes, and sacrifices now, we will rally together as one nation and we will defeat the virus," he said.

On Sunday, the night before Day 15, Trump told the country to stick with the plan for another month, until April 30.

"The better you do, the faster this whole nightmare will end," Trump said.

It was an abrupt end to two weeks of whiplash as Trump veered between conflicting advice from public health experts, who were looking at data from labs and hospitals, and friends in the business community, who were looking at the harm to the economy.

Now'll they'll shift to "but he was lied to by demorats like Scott Gottlieb"

that's not in the quote....the quote was dinning IN those places. Again, I know this is a foreign concept to the dembot that's lack critical thinking, but one can operate a restaurant without dinning in service. Moreover, this recommendation was no FOREVER, or even for a year. It was a recommnedation for a short period of time. It's the Dembot Govs, that jumped on this, forced total closures, and even fined business owners....granted the Dems gave themselves special exemptions...

FOX 11 obtains exclusive photos of Gov. Newsom at French restaurant allegedly not following COVID-19 protocols​

Nancy P gets her hair done:

Zero has been provided.
That was not the claim. Now you're lying. The OP idiotically blamed Democrats for the lockdowns and paying people to not work. Both started under Trump. Trump was the one to recommend not going out to eat or drink. Trump was the one who signed a stimulus to pay people not to work. And he did that twice.

Forum List

Back