Democrats and the black vote

Members of the Party of White Men are constantly whining about the diversity of the other Party that is far more representative of the American populace, and instructing them all how they should vote.

Rather than presuming to tell others what is in their interests, something they are eminently qualified to determine for themselves, it might be more sensible for them to direct their efforts to retraining the better-educated white suburbanites who are disgusted with the RINOs of Trumpery and the Cry Baby Loser's impotence in honestly confronting his loss.

Or, considering the expression of the popular will in recent presidential elections, their voter suppression route may make more sense for them:
Was this English?

I always find it amazing that a man who purports to make his living giving economic advice to business people has so little understanding as to how the economy functions. One would think that you would need to know what drives these indicators in order to advise clients, and yet you have no opinions as to why this is happening.

Black unemployment has been higher than white unemployment for generations. When there is an economic collapse, black employment is the last sector of the unemployment number to decline. They were also the first demographic hit by the lockdowns.

But once again, the white businessman has no clue as to why unemployment is higher amongst minority communities. What a dolt you truly are! No wonder you're here repeating right wing lies, rather than offering an opinion or information from your own education or experience. Why is that?
So Asians and Latinos are no longer minorities? Good to hear. Your obsession with me is fantastic
1641656282758.png

Members of the Party of White Men are constantly whining about the diversity of the other Party that is far more representative of the American populace, and instructing them all how they should vote.

Rather than presuming to tell others what is in their interests, something they are eminently qualified to determine for themselves, it might be more sensible for them to direct their efforts to retraining the better-educated white suburbanites who are disgusted with the RINOs of Trumpery and the Cry Baby Loser's impotence in honestly confronting his loss.

Or, considering the expression of the popular will in recent presidential elections, their voter suppression route may make more sense for them:
I am 41 and for my entire life blacks and Jews (my people) have been voting mostly Democrat. How are we better off? Nothing has changed in my observation. Give the other party a chance.

My post is entirely in the English language - vocabulary, syntax, and grammar.

If there is anything you can't understand, please tell me what it is, and I will try to explain it to you.
Explain why you’re talking at me and not to me.

Maybe this video will explain it better?

I am 41 and for my entire life blacks and Jews (my people) have been voting mostly Democrat[ic]. How are we better off? Nothing has changed in my observation. Give the other party a chance.
If you are a white christian man telling everyone else to vote like you, I fail to see why they should share your political agenda.

Many white, christian men don't.

If you are a white christian man telling everyone else to vote like you, I fail to see why they should share your agenda. Many white, christian men don't.
When did I say they should share my agenda? i am Just saying blacks don’t have to be a monolith and don’t change my post. I wrote “Democrat” for a reason.

I do want to thank schmidlap for discussing the problem issue of RINOs. We will have a stronger GOP without them.
There are conservative, traditional Republicans who hope to restore their Party after the invasion of the RINOs of Trumpery in 2016.

I wish them well.

Politics isn't the weird worship of one dude.

There are conservative, traditional Republicans who hope to restore their Party after the invasion of the RINOs of Trumpery in 2016.

I wish them well.

Politics isn't the weird worship of one dude.
That party is long dead. GW Bush killed it.

Your TDS-ing Leftist typing fingers are dominating your logical Righty mind again bud….ALL sane folks paying attention know that Mexicrats, with China, unleashed a global scamdemic on America in 2020 and blue shithole governors shut the nation and the economy down….Only super fucked in the head TDS’ers factor the economics during that time.

Sorry little buddy, one does not get to pretend their god and hero was not POTUS for 25% of the term.

That party is long dead. GW Bush killed it.
There is no future in lying about elections when the electorate rejects you.

Trump goons swallowing his lie and attacking the Capitol didn't kill democracy but has damaged it. The emerging American electorate - more diverse and better-educated than previous generations - will prevail.

There is no future in lying about elections when the electorate rejects you.

Trump goons swallowing his lie and attacking the Capitol didn't kill democracy but has damaged it. The emerging American electorate - more diverse and better-educated than previous generations - will prevail.
rejected? He got 10mil more votes than he did in 2016. BLM and Leftists looted, murdered and burned for 3 mos. Formed autonomous zones. You were silent. Prevail? So you prefer one party rule? Explain why so many are exiting blue states to live in red states?

The GOP will win close to 25% of the black vote in the next two election cycles, increasing Trump's 50% increase from 10% to 15% by a large margin.

Sorry little buddy, one does not get to pretend their god and hero was not POTUS for 25% of the term.
Hahaha…nobody is doing that though.
Us sane folks not suffering from TDS know that a sitting president can’t be charged with the economical repercussions caused by an asteroid hitting America and or shit governors shutting down their shitholes.

Hahaha…nobody is doing that though.
Us sane folks not suffering from TDS know that a sitting president can’t be charged with the economical repercussions caused by an asteroid hitting America and or shit governors shutting down their shitholes.

As long as the sitting President is from the party your sold you soul to, otherwise they are to blame for every single thing that might happen on the entire fucking planet.

The Democrat strategy when it comes to Blacks is to instill in them the most dysfunctional attitudes that prevent success imaginable and then capitalize on their resulting failure to establish the party as the very answer to such failure. That is why they create so many victim classes in the first place.

Drum home the idea that black people should not be held accountable for anything they do, that they are never responsible for their own behavior and that all their personal failings are actually the fault of white people, and guess what? They will go through life with a chip on their shoulder, and act in myriad ways that PREVENT them from ever succeeding. It is an easy matter to then take that failure and repeat the cycle of manipulation by telling them it is actually somebody else's fault.

Gotta keep 'em on the plantation, you know.

Forum List

Back