Democrats and the black vote

7,052,770 more Americans voted against him than for him in 2020. In 2016, he had only lost the popular vote by 2,688,686.

I
And? Take out Cali and NY and its a different story. Leftist hell holes are ruining this country. #Defund the Police...

Other than the lack of Republican HQs in minority neighborhoods or that Republicans do not campaign in those communities?

If Republicans had so much to offer minorities, you would think they would be a presence in those communities
I was 10 when I saw Boyz N the Hood. I am 41. Blacks are not any better off yet they keep voting Democrat. Amazing.

Trump got us the PPP loans and project warp speed. The media and zombies like you don't give him enough credit.

85 million Americans thought otherwise

Trump refused to make the tough decisions, undermined the efforts of those who were, refused to wear a mask or socially distance, denied the threat of COVID, withdrew from WHO, refused to work with Democrats.

Cost him the election

Trump handled it perfectly.
If his goal was to putter around in a golf cart that he makes everyone call "Air Force One."

Screen Shot 2022-01-08 at 1.00.06 PM.png

85 million Americans thought otherwise

Trump refused to make the tough decisions, undermined the efforts of those who were, refused to wear a mask or socially distance, denied the threat of COVID, withdrew from WHO, refused to work with Democrats.

Cost him the election
PPP loans and warp speed weren't tough decisions? Withdrawing from WHO was not a tough decision? He said we have to learn to live with it. Gave daily press conferences and took questions. What has Biden done? Your doubletalk is hilarious, little zombie.

Let's Go Brandon

I was 10 when I saw Boyz N the Hood. I am 41. Blacks are not any better off yet they keep voting Democrat. Amazing.
A white guy trying to dictate to Black Americans how they should vote based upon fiction he watched 30 years ago?

Black Americans are very likely to have a more personal, realistic, current, comprehensive, and holistic basis for their political preferences.

A white guy trying to dictate to Black Americans how they should vote based upon fiction he watched 30 years ago?

Black Americans are very likely to have a more personal, realistic, current, comprehensive, and holistic basis for their political preferences.
90% vote Democrat. 70% of Jews vote Democrat. My people remain stupid for the most part. One party loyalty has not improved antisemitism at all. But you do you. Now you're going to tell me that I am not a real Jew? LOL

Yeah. They have offered to treat them equally. They don't lie to them and then keep the same lie going over and over again..

Good
Go into Black neighborhoods and tell them you will treat then equal

Then vote against healthcare, higher education, public services

Not one student graduated proficient in math from 13 Baltimore High Schools. Not one. And Baltimore is as blue as it gets.

What have Republicans done for blacks in Baltimore?
What have you done for blacks anywhere?

What have Republicans done for blacks in Baltimore?
What have you done for blacks anywhere?
I do not live in Baltimore but it’s tough to impossible for them to do anything since they aren’t elected to do so. I am not a Republican. I sit on a board of a major U where I have helped black kids thrive. I coach AAU basketball, both blacks and white kids. Mostly I treat them the same way as I do all people. Equally. I do not view them as victimized persons.

I do not live in Baltimore but it’s tough to impossible for them to do anything since they aren’t elected to do so. I am not a Republican. I sit on a board of a major U where I have helped black kids thrive. I coach AAU basketball, both blacks and white kids. Mostly I treat them the same way as I do all people. Equally. I do not view them as victimized persons.

You pointed out a problem in a black community

Why don’t Republicans go into Baltimore and tell black voters how they will make their school system better?

You pointed out a problem in a black community

Why don’t Republicans go into Baltimore and tell black voters how they will make their school system better?
They do but like my people, these voters are brainwashed and vote one way. Like I said and you can’t dispute it, in my 41 yrs blacks have not fared well voting mostly Democrat. So why not give the other party a chance?

They do but like my people, these voters are brainwashed and vote one way. Like I said and you can’t dispute it, in my 41 yrs blacks have not fared well voting mostly Democrat. So why not give the other party a chance?
Blacks in Baltimore are not stupid
All Republicans have to do is show that their lives will be better under Republican leadership

Republicans don’t even try

Interesting. Biden said if you don’t vote for me you ain’t black. But under Biden black unemployment is 7.1% vs. 6.0% under Trump pre COVID19 shutdowns. Hmmmm….

Where is BLM? Where is the NAACP? Where are the Democrats now that they don’t need the black vote.
when a dem is in office things typically get worse for African Americans…

Jim Crow, the KKK, Xiden’s 94 Crime Bill, and now mass UE, all tools to keep african americans oppressed and on the plantation.

Blacks in Baltimore are not stupid
All Republicans have to do is show that their lives will be better under Republican leadership

Republicans don’t even try
I just told you they did. It’s less about being stupid and more about just following what your parents did before you.

Forum List

Back