Democrats and the black vote

rejected? He got 10mil more votes than he did in 2016.
He lost by over 7 million votes.

The certified electoral votes of all 50 states and the District of Columbia confirmed it, and the U.S. Congress, under the auspices of the Vice President, formally recognized that result.

The Cry Baby Loser's inability to handle the truth has no impact on the truth.

What are Americans supposed to do after an election is stolen?
Multiple recounts, audits, and dozens of court challenges all confirmed the legitimacy of the election.

Reject the blatant lie when no credible evidence is presented in any legal venue of redress, and no suspects can be cited.

Goons attacking police defending democracy is not a viable option.

Kim Klasick did. But to no avail. Zombies will be zombies.

Why didnt she win?

If Republicans have so much to offer blacks, why won’t they vote for them?

All she has to do is convince them how much better their lives will be under Republican leadership

I am not going to accuse you of lying! I will give you credit for believing what you posted. But, you are wrong! When Trump was president, the unemployment of blacks, women, Hispanics, and others hit historic lows!

You sound like the Poker Player who brags that he was up $2,000 but fails to mention he ended the night LOSING $10,000

He lost by over 7 million votes.

The certified electoral votes of all 50 states and the District of Columbia confirmed it, and the U.S. Congress, under the auspices of the Vice President, formally recognized that result.

The Cry Baby Loser's inability to handle the truth has no impact on the truth.
How was he "rejected" when he got 10mil more votes than last time? The mail in ballots and COVID did him in. The optics were bad. You calling someone else a crybaby is rich. Also stop cutting my posts, it is against forum rules. Last warning.

You sound like the Poker Player who brags that he was up $2,000 but fails to mention he ended the night LOSING $10,000
Nope. If not for COVID, Trump wins in 2020. But you knew that and decided to troll anyway. Biden lied and said he would defeat the virus.

rightwinger is racist and is forcing black persons to get vaccinated. Let’s go Brandon!
Too many people today make the assumption that if someone who is of a different race and makes a statement that they disagree with, it is because that person is a "racist". There are many reasons for disagreeing. Racism is only one of those. As a personal example, I am caucasian. I did not vote for Obama. My reason for that is not racism. I just disagree with his politics.

I am not going to accuse you of lying! I will give you credit for believing what you posted. But, you are wrong! When Trump was president, the unemployment of blacks, women, Hispanics, and others hit historic lows!
If the criterion for supporting a POTUS is unemployment, 2,876,000 jobs were lost under the Trump regime. The unemployment rate increased by 1.6% points to 6.3%.

The Biden administration has lowered it to 3.9%.

Nope. If not for COVID, Trump wins in 2020.
Trump repeatedly insisted that he had covid "under control!" that there were "very few people with it!" and "everyone is getting better!" - that it would just "go away!"

To dredge it up as an excuse now in defense of the Loser who is too feeble to face the truth that he lost, losing is quite amusing.

Whether he could have been reelected on the strength of making "Mexico" pay for his "big beautiful wall!," his immediately repealing 'ObamaCare' and replacing it with "something terrific!" or fulfilling his other campaign promises to resurrect coal mining, revitalize the steel industry, restore manufacturing, and rebuild the nation's crumbling infrastructure, is entirely speculative.

Trump repeatedly insisted that he had covid "under control!" that there were "very few people with it!" and "everyone is getting better!" - that it would just "go away!"

To dredge it up as an excuse now in defense of the Loser who is too feeble to face the truth that he lost, losing is quite amusing.

Whether he could have been reelected on the strength of making "Mexico" pay for his "big beautiful wall!," his immediately repealing 'ObamaCare' and replacing it with "something terrific!" or fulfilling his other campaign promises to resurrect coal mining, revitalize the steel industry, restore manufacturing, and rebuild the nation's crumbling infrastructure, is entirely speculative.
If not for COVID19 he wins. End of story. Biden said he would defeat it. Ooops. Biden said he would be a unifier. Ooops. Biden lost Virginia for the Democrats and that’s just the first of many. 20% want their vote back. Ooops.

Nope. If not for COVID, Trump wins in 2020. But you knew that and decided to troll anyway. Biden lied and said he would defeat the virus.

Actually, Trump could have won if he provided credible leadership during COVID. America would have rallied around our leader.
Just like they rallied around Bush after 9-11

Trumps inept leadership during COVID cost him the election

Actually, Trump could have won if he provided credible leadership during COVID. America would have rallied around our leader.
Just like they rallied around Bush after 9-11

Trumps inept leadership during COVID cost him the election
Trump got us the PPP loans and project warp speed. The media and zombies like you don't give him enough credit.

Do you have proof that they don't?

Other than the lack of Republican HQs in minority neighborhoods or that Republicans do not campaign in those communities?

If Republicans had so much to offer minorities, you would think they would be a presence in those communities

Forum List

Back