Democrats and foreign enemies

I don't think any of us would want a boss who acts like Trump, and if we saw our kids acting like Trump (lying, bullying, having temper tantrums), we'd seriously do something about that.
"Bullying" :lmao:

Seriously Joseph (Stalin), why didn't the US military make a man out of you? You're like a 56 year old toddler. You think everything should be shared, you think mean words is a more important metric than success, and you think someone else should take care of you.

Of course, his mismanagement of Covid (296,000 dead, 3300 dead yesterday)
He didn't have power to "manage" COVID, snowflake. You know this because I've explained it to you. Which means you're resorting to lying because President Trump was so successful, you can't find a single legitimate criticism of him!
65 million jobs lost, 160,000 businesses failed,
President Trump didn't shut down the economy, Joseph (Stalin). You're fellow left-wing failures did. You know that as well. Which means you're lying again.
riots, etc...
Uh...the left did all of the rioting because they lost an election. Thank you for illustrating to the board how the left is like a bunch of toddlers throwing tantrums when they don't their way.

Patriot what about those of us who didn't vote for either candidate?
What about them? I didn't vote for either of them either. What is your point? This thread is about politicians on the left and their relationships with enemies of the United States. It's not about voters. So I have no idea what you're getting at.

Yeah...nothing says “disaster” like:
  • Record low unemployment for African-Americans
  • Record low unemployment for Latino-Americans
  • Record low unemployment for Asian-Americans
  • Record low unemployment for women

All of which were wiped out by his recession. Trump will be the first president since Herbert Hoover to preside over a net job loss.

New York (CNN Business)President Donald Trump is heading into the general election with the worst jobs numbers of any president, based on records that go back to World War II.
That's not going to change in the two months between now and Election Day, no matter how the economy does.
The US economy is down 4.7 million jobs since January 2017 when Trump took office, according to the Labor Department.

Energy independence

NOpe, we're still importing oil.

Four historic peace agreements

You mean.. Countries that don't have a common border with the Zionist Entity and never took up arms against it signed "Peace Treaties" with it. Hey, Trump negotiated a peace treaty between the Zionist Entity and Outer Mongolia!

The real problem is the same problem with the more substative peace treaties signed between the Zionist Entity and Egypt or Jordan. They run contrary to what most of the people want in those countries.

The reality- Trump has effectively ceded Iraq, Syria and Lebanon to the Iranians and Afghanistan to the Taliban. We are not safer. Neither is the Zionist Entity, really. Not that I care about that.

Vastly improved trade agreements

Really, Poodle?

WASHINGTON (AP) — The U.S. trade deficit surged in July to $63.6 billion, the highest level in 12 years, as imports jumped by a record amount.

When Donald Trump campaigned for president in 2016 he pledged to sharply lower the country's large trade deficits, especially with China, which for years has been the country with the largest trade surplus with the United States.
But despite a number of high-profile trade battles and a renegotiation of the North American Free Trade Agreement with Canada and Mexico, America's trade deficits have remained stubbornly high.
Yes, Trump is responsible for the Global Recession.
As though Mexicans coming in through our Southern Border with COVID would have been stopped.

All of which were wiped out by his recession. Trump will be the first president since Herbert Hoover to preside over a net job loss.
Yes, Trump is responsible for the Global Recession. As though Mexicans coming in through our Southern Border with COVID would have been stopped.
Not to mention that when President Trump shut down travel from China, Joseph (Stalin) there couldn't rush to USMB fast enough to cry and scream "xenophobe".

That was the one item that President Trump was constitutionally authorized to control, and Joey and his band of left-wing imbeciles all fought against it.

Yes, Trump is responsible for the Global Recession. As though Mexicans coming in through our Southern Border with COVID would have been stopped.
Not to mention that when President Trump shut down travel from China, Joseph (Stalin) there couldn't rush to USMB fast enough to cry and scream "xenophobe".

That was the one item that President Trump was constitutionally authorized to control, and Joey and his band of left-wing imbeciles all fought against it.
And the mentally ill Liberals deny it to this very day.

"Bullying" :lmao:

Seriously Joseph (Stalin), why didn't the US military make a man out of you? You're like a 56 year old toddler. You think everything should be shared, you think mean words is a more important metric than success, and you think someone else should take care of you.

except Trump didn't have success, Poodle.

Here are Trump's metrics.

300,000 DEAD
15,000,000 Sick
65,000,000 jobs lost
160,000 businesses closed
Riots in the streets.

So, um, yeah, his "mean words" would be unnacceptable for an adult generally, but they are a lot worse when you realize how badly this guy failed.

As though Mexicans coming in through our Southern Border with COVID would have been stopped.

Except that's not how it got in. It got in because Americans infected with it rushed to get back here before the Travel Bans hit from China and Europe, they weren't quarantined, and they spread the disease.

Um, yeah, because it was counterproductive.

So you are an American Businessman in China, maybe hanging out in Wuhan. You aren't showing any symptoms, but you've just been told that Trump is going to put in a Travel Ban. Well, you're going to get your ass on the next plane. That's how the thing got in here.

There were a whole lot of things Trump could have done.

He could have used the Defense Production Act to start producing PPE in January.
He could have encouraged mask use instead of making it a social issue.
He could have not gone out there and promoted quack cures.
He could have not lied to us about how serious this was.

Trump was always more concerned with keeping the Stock Market up instead of protecting the average citizen.

He didn't have power to "manage" COVID, snowflake. You know this because I've explained it to you. Which means you're resorting to lying because President Trump was so successful, you can't find a single legitimate criticism of him!

His mismanagement of Covid is a criticism, it will be taught in Government Classes for decades on "What not to do in a crisis".

President Trump didn't shut down the economy, Joseph (Stalin). You're fellow left-wing failures did. You know that as well. Which means you're lying again.

The reason why businesses had to be shut down was because Trump FAILED to contain the disease. If we had a nation wide lockdown back in March, the economic impact would have been a lot less. This is what China did, this is what Japan did, this is what countries in Europe that successfully contained the disease did.

Also, another point. The Recession started in January. First quarter GDP Growth was -5%. You can't blame that on lockdowns, they didn't hit until late March when the death toll was only a few hundred. The economy had already been weakened by Trump's unnecessary trade wars, COVID just kicked in the rotten door.

Uh...the left did all of the rioting because they lost an election. Thank you for illustrating to the board how the left is like a bunch of toddlers throwing tantrums when they don't their way.

People rioted because racist cops kept killing black people... but I'm sure the lockdowns and recession didn't help. Instead of calming the situation like Obama did after Ferguson or Baltimore, or Bush-41 did after the LA riots, Trump used inflammatory rhetoric and encouraged the racists and the police to retaliate.

When presidents meet crisis, they either rise to the occasion, or their flaws make things worse. Trump made everything worse.

Except that's not how it got in. It got in because Americans infected with it rushed to get back here before the Travel Bans hit from China and Europe, they weren't quarantined, and they spread the disease.

Um, yeah, because it was counterproductive.

So you are an American Businessman in China, maybe hanging out in Wuhan. You aren't showing any symptoms, but you've just been told that Trump is going to put in a Travel Ban. Well, you're going to get your ass on the next plane. That's how the thing got in here.

There were a whole lot of things Trump could have done.

He could have used the Defense Production Act to start producing PPE in January.
He could have encouraged mask use instead of making it a social issue.
He could have not gone out there and promoted quack cures.
He could have not lied to us about how serious this was.

Trump was always more concerned with keeping the Stock Market up instead of protecting the average citizen.
Thanks for pointing out why the US shouldn't sell it's soul to China and India.

Then why are Black Towns across the US doing so economically well under Trump; seriously, you're a horrible debater.
Heck, even since COVID, every Black Town in Nassau County is opening up new stores and rebuilding infrastructure.

No, we need to relearn how to compete in the international market. We've forgotten how to do that. The solution to us buying too much stuff from India and China is to produce goods they'll want to buy.

Then why are Black Towns across the US doing so economically well under Trump; seriously, you're a horrible debater.

They aren't. Trump is the first president since Hoover to lose jobs. You think those black folks were rioting over the summer because they were doing so well?

Heck, even since COVID, every Black Town in Nassau County is opening up new stores and rebuilding infrastructure.

Um, that's nice. MEanwhile in the real world.

No, we need to relearn how to compete in the international market. We've forgotten how to do that. The solution to us buying too much stuff from India and China is to produce goods they'll want to buy.

They aren't. Trump is the first president since Hoover to lose jobs. You think those black folks were rioting over the summer because they were doing so well?

Um, that's nice. MEanwhile in the real world.

I know that racists such as yourself love having non-US citizens work 24/7 for next to 0 pay.
You really are a narcissist.
Just admit you suffer from a case of greed and avarice.

I know that racists such as yourself love having non-US citizens work 24/7 for next to 0 pay.

I'm a realist... I know our industries aren't as efficient as they should be. I know that we have too little going to the working class and too much going to the investor class. INstead of whining about the Indians and the Chinese eating our lunch, we should look at what they are doing right.

I'm a realist... I know our industries aren't as efficient as they should be. I know that we have too little going to the working class and too much going to the investor class. INstead of whining about the Indians and the Chinese eating our lunch, we should look at what they are doing right.
That's a separate issue.
You're solution is to give US jobs to foreigners; that makes sense!
The Indians are not eating our lunch as they as nowhere near as clever as the Chinese.
The only thing sustaining India is super cheap, super compliant labor.
Damn, India's military doesn't even have their own people writing their software.

That's a separate issue.
The Indians are not eating our lunch as they as nowhere near as clever as the Chinese.
Damn, India's military doesn't even have their own people writing their software.

I've had jobs outsourced overseas... I just got a new job. See how that works. If you are being outsmarted by an Indian, that's your own damned fault.

That's a separate issue.

I've had jobs outsourced overseas... I just got a new job. See how that works. If you are being outsmarted by an Indian, that's your own damned fault.
Outsmarted by an Indian is an oxymoron.

except Trump didn't have success
Joseph (Stalin) loves his propaganda. What he doesn’t realize though, is that in this era of technology, repeating a life often enough will not make it truth :laugh:
  • Record low unemployment for African-Americans
  • Record low unemployment for Latinos
  • Record low unemployment for Asian-Americans
  • Record low unemployment for women
  • Record highs in the market
  • Lower taxes
  • Wages up across the US
  • Energy independence
  • Secured borders
  • Defeated ISIS
  • Renegotiated trade agreements to favor the US
  • Restored constitutional government
  • Not a single war during his term
  • Historic Israel - United Arab Emirates peace agreement
  • Historic Israel - Bahrain peace agreement
  • Historic Israel - Sudan peace agreement
  • Historic Serbia - Kosovo economic normalization

Here are Trump's the Democrats metrics.

300,000 DEAD
15,000,000 Sick
65,000,000 jobs lost
160,000 businesses closed
Riots in the streets.
I edited your post here to remove the propaganda and replace it with facts (for anyone else who stumbled across your desperate bullshit).

Forum List

Back