Virginia Gov. Glenn Youngkin’s Chief Diversity Officer Won’t Roll Over for the Left

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE

Virginia Gov. Glenn Youngkin’s Chief Diversity Officer Won’t Roll Over for the Left​

Virginia state official Martin Brown is the latest reminder that DEI—“diversity, equity, and inclusion”—is a sham, a strategy to force systemic change and not to encourage equality, participation by all, or ideological diversity.

“DEI is dead,” Brown said last week, and the keepers of the orthodoxy started calling for his head.

Brown, chief diversity, opportunity, and inclusion officer in the administration of Virginia Gov. Glenn Youngkin, is black.

His views, however, are the wrong hue. So he doesn’t add diversity and must be excluded.

“Let’s take a moment right now to kill that cow,” Brown said of the Left’s DEI agenda during a speech at Virginia Military Institute. “We’re not going to bring that cow up anymore. It’s dead. It was mandated by the General Assembly, but this governor has a different philosophy of civil discourse.”

Diversity, said Brown, is the “wrong mission.” Obsessing about equity means “you’re not pursuing merit or excellence or achievement.”

Judging from the outraged cry of the Left, one would think that photos revealing racist behavior were revealed—as happened with former Gov. Ralph Northam, a Democrat, who created Virginia’s DEI office to make his photo scandal go away. (Youngkin, Northam’s successor, is a Republican.)

The Washington Post reported Brown’s speech in a contentious piece that clearly was intended to damage him. After that, the Virginia NAACP, the Virginia Black Caucus at the General Assembly, the Virginia Latino Caucus, the Virginia Asian-American Caucus, the head of the Virginia African American Advisory Board, and the former speaker of the House of Delegates, all called for Youngkin to fire Brown.
Well I never !
Bunch of wacist ******* ,beaners , friggin dog eaters and dot heads :p

Let the brother do his job

We are doing away with that racist DEI shit here in Florida also.

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (FLV) A bill to eliminate diversity, equity, and inclusion programs from public universities and establish standards for core courses is heading to Gov. Ron DeSantis' desk.

The bill was carried by Rep. Alex Andrade, R-Pensacola, which passed 81-34 in the House. Sen. Erin Grall, R-Fort Pierce, carried the bill in the Senate which passed 27-12.

Andrade said the bill establishes certain minimal standards for core curriculum in five different sections.

General education core course options shall consist of a maximum of five courses within each of the subject areas of communication, mathematics, social sciences, humanities and natural sciences.

According to the bill, general education core courses may not "distort" significant historical events or include a curriculum that teaches "identity politics that violates Florida Educational Equity Act, or that are based on theories that systemic racism, sexism, oppression, and privilege are inherent in the institutions of the United States and were created to maintain social, political, and economic inequities."

Who is surprised that you come running to the aid of a boot licking Tom.
This coming from the side that took orders from the Plantation to stand down when the former Governor of Virginia - a Democrat- was exposed for dressing in a black face.

You throw the racist card non-stop at Republicans yet ignore it or stay quiet when racism is exposed in your party.

This coming from the side that took orders from the Plantation to stand down when the former Governor of Virginia - a Democrat- was exposed for dressing in a black face.

You throw the racist card non-stop at Republicans yet ignore it or stay quiet when racism is exposed in your party.
Get a new line, I don't live in VA I didn't vote that Jackass in, so go hee haw with that BS somewhere else.

Who is surprised that you come running to the aid of a boot licking Tom.

He's so much better than the Klansman you supported.

1683214200062.png

Get a new line, I don't live in VA I didn't vote that Jackass in, so go hee haw with that BS somewhere else.
It doesn’t matter that you don’t live in Virginia. He was a Democrat Governor who got exposed for wearing a Black face mocking Blacks. You didn’t call him a racist when this was exposed and you still haven’t called him a racist. You called him a Jackass. Are you afraid to call him a racist because you are that hardwired to the point that Democrats can do no wrong?

It doesn’t matter that you don’t live in Virginia. He was a Democrat Governor who got exposed for wearing a Black face mocking Blacks. You didn’t call him a racist when this was exposed and you still haven’t called him a racist. You called him a Jackass. Are you afraid to call him a racist because you are that hardwired to the point that Democrats can do no wrong?
Oh my bad, I meant racist Jackass. Of course he is a racist POS. Just because he is a Democrat doesn't give him a pass.

Forum List

Back