Democrat Utopia San Francisco paying Transgendered $1200/month. 97 Genders on application.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Just when you think the left can't get any crazier. 97 genders, 19 sexual orientations. Paying people for being confused...................what a concept.

Normal people need not apply.

San Francisco Transgender Income Program Includes 97 Gender Options, 19 Sexual Orientations​

A new guaranteed income program for transgender residents of San Francisco includes 97 gender options on its application, plus 19 sexual orientations — including several anti-gay slurs — and 18 options for pronouns.

The city-sponsored program, called Guaranteed Income for Trans People (GIFT), will “provide low-income transgender residents with $1,200 each month, up to 18 months,” according to local ABC affiliate KGO.

How does whatever they're doing affecting your life in any meaningful way OP?
This IS a current events forum - Nostra is just keeping us informed.
Oh, it also proves, once again, that liberals are bat shit crazy (as if further proof is necessary).

Just when you think the left can't get any crazier. 97 genders, 19 sexual orientations. Paying people for being confused...................what a concept.

San Francisco Transgender Income Program Includes 97 Gender Options, 19 Sexual Orientations​

A new guaranteed income program for transgender residents of San Francisco includes 97 gender options on its application, plus 19 sexual orientations — including several anti-gay slurs — and 18 options for pronouns.

The city-sponsored program, called Guaranteed Income for Trans People (GIFT), will “provide low-income transgender residents with $1,200 each month, up to 18 months,” according to local ABC affiliate KGO.

LOL, San Francisco and California Taxpayers are Morons. Serves them all right.

Where did I say it was, Dumbass?
I'm asking, because you seem overly concerned about the topic. Usually when a person does that, it's over something that deeply concerns them and/or affects their lives.

So, how is what's happening affecting your life?

I'm asking, because you seem overly concerned about the topic. Usually when a person does that, it's over something that deeply concerns them and/or affects their lives.

So, how is what's happening affecting your life?
Asked and answered, Dipshit.

This is a political forum. I have fun pointing out Dimwinger nutbaggery, Dumbass. Deal with it,

This IS a current events forum - Nostra is just keeping us informed.
Oh, it also proves, once again, that liberals are bat shit crazy (as if further proof is necessary).
It's crazy to let people live how they want to live by choice that doesn't affect anyone else?

What part of FREEDOM is that?

how is what's happening affecting your life?
So no one is allowed to concern themselves with anything that doesn't directly affect them?
I would suggest you go back and re-read some of your posts - I can assure you that many of them do not affect you in any way yet you still post them.
That would be known as hypocrisy.

That’s about 95 more than there actually are.

Forum List

Back