What has President Obama accomplished?

Killed the Manned Space Program at NASA.
The US now has to buy rides to our Spaces Station from Russia.
Is currently turning the United States of America into a third world country.

There's no question if Ted cruz got into office he'd do far worse...
Face it nobody can do any worse.
You gotta understand, Matt will only be happy when there is 100% taxation, there is the teaching of Klingon and Romulan in the schools, and there are free government financed transports to Jupiter on Millennium Falcons.

Last edited:
Opinions.

Not a fact in sight.

Cool.

Fact

he has fostered and increased the racial divide.

A new Newsweek poll puts this remarkable shift in stark relief for the first time. Back in 2008, 52 percent of Americans told Pew Research Center that they expected race relations to get better as a result of Obama’s election; only 9 percent anticipated a decline. But today that 43-point gap has vanished. According to the Newsweek survey, only 32 percent of Americans now think that race relations have improved since the president’s inauguration; roughly the same number (30 percent) believe they have gotten worse. Factor in those who say nothing has changed and the result is staggering: nearly 60 percent of Americans are now convinced that race relations have either deteriorated or stagnated under Obama.

A Newsweek Poll Shows Americans Still Divided Over Race

it's hilarious watching left-wing losers try to ridicule Ted Cruz.

mr cruz' position on raising the Debt Ceiling is the same position Senator Obama had; when he called raising it "a falure of leadership". Incredibly the idiot obama used the exact same words now that he president; accusing people of of NOT wanting to raise it of a "failure of leadership"

it's so funny watching left-wing nutjobs manufacture phony outrage with charges of extremism against people like Ted Cruz when Dems like obama had the same views before they became the Majority Party

Opinions.

Not a fact in sight.

Cool.

Luddy how many of those points actually worked or were even implemented?.....looking all those things over....you cant tell me every one of those things worked or are now going....and im sure many of those points did work and were implemented....but all of them?....i doubt it....too many people in Govt sit on their hands....

Luddy is a quantity over quality guy... Not surprising.

It's not hard to post giant lists of things Presidents did... But what really stands out is the reasons most Obama-bots use as to why the economy still sucks, is that Republicans blocked everything Obama wanted to do to repair it.... Thanks for proving Obama-bots wrong.

Oh he refocused the federal government on education. Well, then.
Is education better now than when he took office? No? Then I guess he really didnt accomplish anything, did he?

First ever credit downgrade
Shouldn't you be blaming the republicans for this. Go back and check your history but it was the gop who refused to produce a clean bill to raise the debt ceiling. Their refusal took us to the edge which led to the downgrade. When the rating company announced the downgrade they clearly stated it was the gop behavior that caused that downgrade.
First ever closet gay President And your proof of this is ...........? I thought so. If you had any proof you would have posted it. Basically all you have is your unproven belief.

Biggest debt and deficits in recorded human history
Thanks to gwb NOT putting the war debts on record during his terms they ended up on Obama's plate. And by the way, the deficit is currently lower than when Obama took office. I know! I know! I know! Facts DON'T count. The problem is that they do. Educate yourself.
http://krugman.blogs.nytimes.com/20...about-the-deficit/?_php=true&_type=blogs&_r=0
More people dependent upon government than in Communist China. Here we go again. And your proof for this is ........? Yeah, it is what I expect. Just another unproven mud ball thrown by an Obama hater.
Back under your rock before you get hit by a fact or truth that sticks

Increased the debt.
Increased regulation on businesses
Increased the unemployment rate
Increased the number if people on welfare
Destroyed the healthcare system in the US
Destroyed the credit rating of the US
Supported the murderous Muslim brotherhood in Egypt
Destabilized the Middle East
Murdered American Citizens
Ruined relations with Russia
Allowed 4 people to be killed in Benghazi and lied about it
Distributed weapons to drug lords in Mexico resulting in the murder of a border patrol agent
Artificially inflated the stock market by flooding it with worthless dollars
Increased the gap between the very rich and the very poor
Stonewalled investigations into his administrations wrongdoings
Lied, lied some more, and lied about his lies.

I can't believe you are saying it was Obama that destabilized the Middle East. Thousands of Americans were killed and tens of thousands were maimed for life in Iraq before Obama even became a candidate for president.

The other ones are bullshit too, but blaming Obama for the Middle East fiasco takes a lot of nerve.

Forum List

Back