Democrat Prosecutor: Trump Should Not Be Allowed to Defend Himself

As president, he was twice impeached by the Democratic-led House, but avoided conviction by the Senate. In December, the Trump Organization was convicted on multiple charges of tax fraud, though Trump himself was not charged in that case.

Just what I thought - No convictions for Trump himself, and in light of the leftist political coup set in motion in early 2016, one would have thought that Trump would have at least one conviction after all these year's. Nope notta, none.

Let me slow it down for you - Biden committed perjury before the AMERICAN PEOPLE, OTHERWISE WHEN HE LIED AND SAID THAT HE DIDN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH HIS SON'S BUSINESS DEALINGS. HE THEN WENT ON TO LIE ABOUT MANY OTHER THINGS THAT HE HAS BEEN CAUGHT AT ... SON DIED IN IRAQ, AND OTHER SUCH BULL SHITE STRAIGHT OUT OF HIS OWN MOUTH.

TRUMP MAY HAVE BEEN PERCEIVED AS A FRAUDSTER BY YOU AND OTHERS, YET YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING OUT OF TRUMPS OWN MOUTH TO GO ON, SO UNTIL PROVEN BY A COURT AND CONVICTED, THEN YOU HAVE NOTHING BUT ASSUMED ACCUSATIONS FOR POLITICAL PURPOSES TO THROW AT THE WALL, AND THEN HOPING THAT SOMETHING STICKS. TDS.

KEEP SLINGING, AND MAYBE SOMETHING MIGHT STICK. 😂
That wasn't perjury. Sorry.

You have nothing. Your pathetic whataboutism fails you again.

That wasn't perjury. Sorry.

You have nothing. Your pathetic whataboutism fails you again.
Oh so what do you call lying to the American people, and then the American people finding out you lied ??? Yes it might not be the technical official form of it, but it's still perjury in the eyes of the America people. Biden blatantly perjured himself on national media more than once before the American people.

Oh so what do you call lying to the American people, and then the American people finding out you lied ??? Yes it might not be the technical official form of it, but it's still perjury in the eyes of the America people. Biden blatantly perjured himself on national media more than once before the American people.
It wasn't perjury, because there is too much gray area there.

You keep clinging to these pathetic whataboutism points and reality never acknowledges them.

At some point you need to act like a normal adult and consider the idea that it is you who is fucking up and doesn't understand shit. Not the rest of the world.

The thing is, you are incapable of explaining in detail why you believe I'm making a fool of myself. Either because you are too dumb to defend your position or smart enough to understand your position is a steaming pile of dung.
LOL....or your positions are ridiculous....My suggestion is that you stop getting your schtick from Colbert....

No, I'm laughing, really.....Espically at this moronic post...
Sure. All trolls are the same for 40 years. But you're different.

Give us another fake LOL while you kick the dog.

Anyhoo, it looks like the orange pile of shit is finally being held accountable.

Sure. All trolls are the same for 40 years. But you're different.

Give us another fake LOL while you kick the dog.

Anyhoo, it looks like the orange pile of shit is finally being held accountable.
Nah, this is all just circus to keep the focus on the corrupt POS in office right now....Your problem is that you think the American voting electorate is dumb...But, you're going to be handed huge losses this year so you can think about it.....

Trump will have to prove his innocence.

Proud Boys leaders: Trump caused Jan. 6 attack

View attachment 880838
Politico
https://www.politico.com › news › 2023/04/25 › prou...
Apr 25, 2023 — A lawyer for Enrique Tarrio told jurors that prosecutors are using him as a “scapegoat” for the former president.

Stewart Rhodes says fellow Oath Keepers were 'stupid' to ...

View attachment 880840
NBC News
https://www.nbcnews.com › politics › justice-department
Nov 7, 2022 — Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes said at his seditious conspiracy trial that other members of the far-right group who stormed the Capitol ...

Rats are turning on their dear leader.
Haha yes in your demafacist utopia defendants have to “prove their innocence”

This is why the vast majority of the country has rejected the xiden admin and believe we are worse off

Haha yes in your demafacist utopia defendants have to “prove their innocence”

This is why the vast majority of the country has rejected the xiden admin and believe we are worse off
Worse prove their innocence against fascist charges that any respectable judge would throw out of his court room

Worse prove their innocence against fascist charges that any respectable judge would throw out of his court room
On what grounds?

You guys always forget to say.

You like to shout and squeal and dance and prance and bleed from your wherevers, but a simple question like mine reveals that you don't know fuck about any of this.

Apparently you are unaware the CO SC ruling was based on extensive evidence presented by both sides leading up to the lower court ruling. Expert testimony was given and Trump's attorneys were afforded every opportunity to present whatever evidence they chose to present.
The CO court is OUT OF SCOPE.

They're not allowed to adjudicate events in other states.

Forum List

Back