Democrat Prosecutor: Trump Should Not Be Allowed to Defend Himself

Grand Juries in DC or Fulton County are 99% democrat.
Gosh, the endless amounts of horseshit you folks post is disheartening. Your belief in lies makes informed debate impossible.

Gosh, the endless amounts of horseshit you folks post is disheartening. Your belief in lies makes informed debate impossible.
So what do you have against a change of venue to a more politically neutral location? Like the Banana Republic option?

Gotcha covered. Because EVERYONE knows flip parties and you flip sides. Some like you for lying and some don't, but EVERYONE knows you're lying, MAGA man
I assume you believe that word salad made for a cogent reply. It didn't.

So what do you have against a change of venue to a more politically neutral location? Like the Banana Republic option?
Changes of venue require evidence of necessity to ensure a fair trial. Trump has none. Granting baseless notions is what makes for a banana republic.

Actually it was Trump against everyone, the FBI, the MSM, the Clintons, Hollywood, etc.

Youre deflecting.

Trump ran on getting Clinton. Now he’s running on getting scores of people. His campaign is based fundamentally on grievance and revenge. Your outrage is very selective.

The Judge has the right to decide if a defendant's proposed defense meets both the elements of the case and the law.

The facts speak for themselves, and that is that Trump is responsible for J6.

What "facts"? The facts we know now show that J6 was a FEDERAL operation.

DURRRRRR

Your deflecting.
Trump ran on getting Clinton. Now he’s running on getting scores of people. His campaign is based fundamentally on grievance and revenge. Your outrage is very selective.
I don't recall Trump running on getting Clinton. Got a video?
The crowd saying "lock her up" isn't Trump running on getting her.

I assume you believe that word salad made for a cogent reply. It didn't.

One thing I never called you was bright, MAGA man. My post wasn't really for you, I don't waste my time on hypocrites, but there are others in the discussion and they know you're lying like I do

Poor teabagger.

Fourteenth Amendment, Section 3:

"No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any state, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability."

The clause doesn't require a conviction or a trial.
But you cannot just say "oh, he did engage in insurrection or rebellion, we know that" and that's it, he's done. If there were a conviction, specifially for "insurrection," you might have a leg to stand on, but not just because "I say so."

By the way, you might ask yourself why exactly zero of the January 6th rioters have been convicted of "insurrection," and why none of the growing list of silly indictments against Trump are for "insurrection."

If there is any serious attempt at removing Trump from the race, it will have to go to federal courts. There is no way the courts can ignore what a violation of the Voting Rights Act it would be to remove from eligibility the front runner for president, especially since it would be the party of the incumbent president - almost sure to lose if Trump stays eligible - who would be doing it.

Obviously, this is not the first time that Democrats have tried to interfere with voting rights as their only hope of winning elections. They were infuriated when blacks were elected to office in the aftermath of the Civil War, and they instituted literacy tests and other gimmicks to prevent that. Unfortunately for Dems this time, Republican voters have the education, and resources to fight back.

I don't recall Trump running on getting Clinton. Got a video?
The crowd saying "lock her up" isn't Trump running on getting her.

Where did the crowd get the idea that Trump would lock her up?

No other president has been this corrupt, openly and brazenly.

Hell, even Nixon knew enough to hide it.
Prematurely accusing Trump before actual facts are known or vetted is something you Democrat's are stupidly good at, when we on the other hand wait until the facts are known and have been vetted before saying something. Biden committed perjury before the American people numerous time's out of his own arrogant mouth, and he engaged in a quid pro quo straight out of his own arrogant mouth when bragged about putting leverage against Ukraine if they didn't fire a prosecutor. Yep he wanted a prosecutor fired in which was none of America's concern nor should it have been any of our concern from a national security or government perspective.

Finding out what Biden and that crew was up to back then, should have been hugely important to our national security apparatus concerning foreign affairs, and for our nation to not be compromised due to weak government officials that deal in foreign affairs or with foreign governments.

Prematurely accusing Trump before actual facts are known or vetted is something you Democrat's are stupidly good at, when we on the other hand wait until the facts are known and have been vetted before saying something. Biden committed perjury before the American people numerous time's out of his own arrogant mouth, and he engaged in a quid pro quo straight out of his own arrogant mouth when bragged about putting leverage against Ukraine if they didn't fire a prosecutor. Yep he wanted a prosecutor fired in which was none of America's concern nor should it have been any of our concern from a national security or government perspective.

Finding out what Biden and that crew was up to back then, should have been hugely important to our national security apparatus concerning foreign affairs, and for our nation to not be compromised due to weak government officials that deal in foreign affairs or with foreign governments.
You don’t know what perjury is.

You also don’t know that diplomacy operates on quid pro quos, when the exchange is beneficial to mutual parties, like when a country signs a trade deal to lower tariffs.

Trump is a fraudster. We know this by evidence as well as conditions in court, such as his university, his charity and now his company.

Where did the crowd get the idea that Trump would lock her up?
He was talking about if he was Barack Obama at the time, and he proved it so when he became president and didn't pursue her or tried to lock her up after becoming the president. Probably was a mistake of his, but he figured double Jeopardy wasn't a legal thing to attempt.

Besides Trump had a nation to run, and so he regarded the past as being the past while attempting to implement his America 1st agenda.

You don’t know what perjury is.

You also don’t know that diplomacy operates on quid pro quos, when the exchange is beneficial to mutual parties, like when a country signs a trade deal to lower tariffs.

Trump is a fraudster. We know this by evidence as well as conditions in court, such as his university, his charity and now his company.
Let me slow it down for you - Biden committed perjury before the AMERICAN PEOPLE, OTHERWISE WHEN HE LIED AND SAID THAT HE DIDN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH HIS SON'S BUSINESS DEALINGS. HE THEN WENT ON TO LIE ABOUT MANY OTHER THINGS THAT HE HAS BEEN CAUGHT AT ... SON DIED IN IRAQ, AND OTHER SUCH BULL SHITE STRAIGHT OUT OF HIS OWN MOUTH.

TRUMP MAY HAVE BEEN PERCEIVED AS A FRAUDSTER BY YOU AND OTHERS, YET YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING OUT OF TRUMPS OWN MOUTH TO GO ON, SO UNTIL PROVEN BY A COURT AND CONVICTED, THEN YOU HAVE NOTHING BUT ASSUMED ACCUSATIONS FOR POLITICAL PURPOSES TO THROW AT THE WALL, AND THEN HOPING THAT SOMETHING STICKS. TDS.

KEEP SLINGING, AND MAYBE SOMETHING MIGHT STICK. 😂

Let me slow it down for you - Biden committed perjury before the AMERICAN PEOPLE, OTHERWISE WHEN HE LIED AND SAID THAT HE DIDN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH HIS SON'S BUSINESS DEALINGS. HE THEN WENT ON TO LIE ABOUT MANY OTHER THINGS THAT HE HAS BEEN CAUGHT AT ... SON DIED IN IRAQ, AND OTHER SUCH BULL SHITE STRAIGHT OUT OF HIS OWN MOUTH.

TRUMP MAY HAVE BEEN PERCEIVED AS A FRAUDSTER BY YOU AND OTHERS, YET YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING OUT OF TRUMPS OWN MOUTH TO GO ON, SO UNTIL PROVEN BY A COURT AND CONVICTED, THEN YOU HAVE NOTHING BUT ASSUMED ACCUSATIONS FOR POLITICAL PURPOSES TO THROW AT THE WALL, AND THEN HOPING THAT SOMETHING STICKS. TDS.

KEEP SLINGING, AND MAYBE SOMETHING MIGHT STICK. 😂
THAT’S NOT PERJURY.

TRUMP HAS BEEN CONVICTED OF FRAUD. IN COURT.

Dont pretend as if a conviction in court means anything to you. We both know that it doesn’t. You’ll just keep believing whatever you want to believe

Li
THAT’S NOT PERJURY.

TRUMP HAS BEEN CONVICTED OF FRAUD. IN COURT.

Dont pretend as if a conviction in court means anything to you. We both know that it doesn’t. You’ll just keep believing whatever you want to believe
Link to the conviction please.... A lie to the people that turns out later to be proof positive is definitely regarded by the people as Biden perjuring himself before the American people, otherwise from a government position in which the people are supposed to trust.

Forum List

Back