Democrat Prosecutor: Trump Should Not Be Allowed to Defend Himself

Shhhh, I don't think anyone knows about the leftist riots destroying cities across America for an entire summer, you're good, just keep denying it.

Fucking dyke, you have no balls no matter what sex you identify as. Time to man up and grow some stones, son ...

Democrat men have to beat chicks in sports to prove your manliness, Smokin' OP has to steal Trump's content, Democrat women are just more macho than you are, Smokin, no wonder you want to be one of them even if you do have a dick, sort of ...

WTF, retard?
WTF, does the George Floyd riots have to do, with................ANYTHING?
How is one incident related to another?
Why do teabaggers keep trying to compare the two?

MORON.

Hey Smokin, remember how you kept saying teabagging and didn't know it was a gay sex act???? Now THAT was funny.

The rest are inane ramblings of one of your double standards after another, MAGA man, and have a nice teabagging yourself. Just keep saying harder, harder ...

When you get back from your emotional leftist manly mental meltdown, let me know. In the meantime, beat a chick at some one on one bball, manly man. MAGA!
It seems our mini-penised friend still has its panties in a terrible bunch.
Must be a terrible thing to have its teenie weenie all jammed up like that.
We'd pity it but it is just too funny to watch.

Democrat men have to beat chicks in sports to prove your manliness, Smokin' OP has to steal Trump's content, Democrat women are just more macho than you are, Smokin, no wonder you want to be one of them even if you do have a dick, sort of ...
It's gotten so bad for its penislessness that it's take to insulting itself.

1704123385591.png

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Like watching walrus mate.

It seems our mini-penised friend still has its panties in a terrible bunch.
Must be a terrible thing to have its teenie weenie all jammed up like that.
We'd pity it but it is just too funny to watch.

I said get back to me AFTER you finish your racist chick emotional meltdown, boychick. Shit MAGA man, grow a pair

It's gotten so bad for its penislessness that it's take to insulting itself.

View attachment 881851

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Like watching walrus mate.

LOL, and douche admits you have nothing and just starts saying back to me what I say to you like a three year old, LOL.

Game over, I won, MAGA. Later, feminine one. I think you need a new tampon

Be careful with kaz . They’re clearly going through something and close to a mental break.

I said get back to me AFTER you finish your racist chick emotional meltdown, boychick. Shit MAGA man, grow a pair
Oh, my mushroom penised, panty bunched, dick licker.
Before or after, your bunched panties and squealing like the MAGAT pig you are is just too funny to ignore.

You're like a bad accident in a Klown Kar.
Terrible but just hilarious.

LOL, and douche admits you have nothing and just starts saying back to me what I say to you like a three year old, LOL.

Game over, I won, MAGA. Later, feminine one. I think you need a new tampon
Nothing?
I have YOU!
What else do I need to make light of MAGADMIANS?

Game? There's no game my mushroom penised MAGAT clown.
It's just me enjoying egging you on in your butthurt.
If there is a game, YOU are the board and I own all the dice.

Oh, my mushroom penised, panty bunched, dick licker.
Before or after, your bunched panties and squealing like the MAGAT pig you are is just too funny to ignore.

You're like a bad accident in a Klown Kar.
Terrible but just hilarious.

I'll get back to you when I want to exchange teenage insults with a mental teenager. Later, vermin

I'll get back to you when I want to exchange teenage insults with a mental teenager. Later, vermin
As if you could exchange insults with a teen.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Like all MAGATS your belief in your intellect far exceeds any actual proof of intellect.
Get back to me when your panties are unravelled and given your frequency of delicates changing I'm guessing sometime around St. Patrick's Day.

Hey Smokin, remember how you kept saying teabagging and didn't know it was a gay sex act???? Now THAT was funny.
Is THAT what y'all do at your "meetings"?
No one wants to hear or read it.

teaparty.orgTea Party | Join the Movement. Support Tea Party.

Oct 6, 2023 · Join The Tea Party. The Tea Party Keeps You informed on important issues that challenge the security, sovereignty or domestic tranquility of our beloved nation, The United States.....
The rest are inane ramblings of one of your double standards after another, MAGA man, and have a nice teabagging yourself. Just keep saying harder, harder ...

Is THAT what y'all do at your "meetings"?
No one wants to hear or read it.

teaparty.orgTea Party | Join the Movement. Support Tea Party.

Oct 6, 2023 · Join The Tea Party. The Tea Party Keeps You informed on important issues that challenge the security, sovereignty or domestic tranquility of our beloved nation, The United States.....

That was so funny, you kept saying teabagging, teabagging just thinking it meant tea partier and you had NO IDEA it was a pun. It was a stupid hate fillled racist pun, it's who you are, but you kept pounding it and didn't know what it means. You're a chick with a dick, you should know what teabagging means. What you are having is gay sex. Thinking you are a chick when you're not doesn't change that, MAGA man, LOL

Smokin OP: What does teabagging mean?????

You're a hoot, a stupid one, LOL

That was so funny, you kept saying teabagging, teabagging just thinking it meant tea partier and you had NO IDEA it was a pun. It was a stupid hate fillled racist pun,
Teabaggers are a race?
Good tip, so what country did they come from?
it's who you are, but you kept pounding it and didn't know what it means.
Yes.
Idiots with teabags.

1704214797191.png

1704214835546.png

You're a chick with a dick, you should know what teabagging means. What you are having is gay sex. Thinking you are a chick when you're not doesn't change that, MAGA man, LOL

Smokin OP: What does teabagging mean?????
See above.
You're a hoot, a stupid one, LOL
I'm sure you get plenty of hoots at your "meetings"...............

Teabaggers are a race?
Good tip, so what country did they come from?

Yes.
Idiots with teabags.

View attachment 882332

View attachment 882333

See above.

I'm sure you get plenty of hoots at your "meetings"...............

You can't debate stupid. See ya, MAGA man. I have no interest in pursuing your lazy, racist double standards. Tata, as we say in Merry Old England, huh kyzr. What do they say in Lithuania where you live?

Again retard.................Teabaggers are a race?

TaTa?
That even sounds gay.

KAZ is gay.

Wow, I'd have been really upset. When I was 12. Now my head is hitting the desk in boredom. There are two groups I put on ignore. One are people who offend me. Democrats love going after families, a bunch of you are on ignore for that. The rest are like you. Never offended me, but you want to bicker like a child. That's you. You are going on ignore, but I will give you another chance at some point when I clear out my ignore list. Later, MAGA man!

Wow, I'd have been really upset. When I was 12. Now my head is hitting the desk in boredom. There are two groups I put on ignore. One are people who offend me. Democrats love going after families, a bunch of you are on ignore for that. The rest are like you. Never offended me, but you want to bicker like a child. That's you. You are going on ignore, but I will give you another chance at some point when I clear out my ignore list. Later, MAGA man!
TaTa Gay DUMBASS.

Free speech is supposed to rile people up, sometimes. You thinki all those pro-Hamas protesters are trying to keep everyone calm? Are you calling for them to go to jail, also?

If Democrats don't like Trump or anyone else saying that they stole an election, they should stop cheating to win electons.
There aren’t any pro-Hamas posters here. They’re a figment of your deluded imagination.

There aren’t any pro-Hamas posters here. They’re a figment of your deluded imagination.
I said "pro-Hamas protesters," not "pro-Hamas posters on here."

You should be debating your spell check, not me.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back