Democrat Prosecutor: Trump Should Not Be Allowed to Defend Himself

Democrat Prosecutor: Trump Should Not Be Allowed to Defend Himself​

A. The prosecutor isn't a Democrat, he has in fact prosecuted Democrats in the course of his career.

B. Nobody has tried to prevent tRump from defending himself, they want to prevent him attacking others.

So

C. your thread is, as usual for you, utter bullshit.

The trial began, as scheduled, on October 30. The evidentiary portion lasted five days, with closing arguments almost two weeks later, on November 15.
During those two weeks, the Electors, the Secretary, President Trump, and CRSCC submitted proposed findings of fact and conclusions of law. The court issued its written final order on November 17, finding, by clear and convincing evidence, that the events of January 6 constituted an insurrection and President Trump engaged in that insurrection.

So you either can't or are unwilling to try to refute anything about the CO SC's ruling.......as I expected.

CO's ruling was based on their own opinion and not a conviction. Innocent until proven guilty is no longer a Constitutional protection, MAGA man.

Yet flip parties, and bam, it's back in the Constitution! It's how you roll, you're a racist and a scum bag

James didn't bring the NY indictment.

Last time I checked, we didn't put people on trial for what their relatives did.

Point was, a grand jury looked at the indictment and indicted Trump.

now you are fantasizing. If that were the case, Trump wouldn't be trying to delay these trials until after the election.
1. True. She filed a $250m lawsuit. Alvin brought the 34 count bullshit indictment for paying Stormy with his own money.

Former President Donald Trump pleaded not guilty to a 34-count felony indictment unsealed in a New York City courtroom on Tuesday.
The indictment alleges that Trump falsified New York business records in order to conceal damaging information before the 2016 presidential election.

2. Grand Juries in DC or Fulton County are 99% democrat. A change of venue is warranted. Grounds for appeal.

3. Jack Smith is either legitimate or not. Ed Meese said he is not. I have not heard otherwise yet.

You can think what you want, it's a free country....Don't look for me to stop you from making a fool out of yourself....
The thing is, you are incapable of explaining in detail why you believe I'm making a fool of myself. Either because you are too dumb to defend your position or smart enough to understand your position is a steaming pile of dung.

The thing is, you are incapable of explaining in detail why you believe I'm making a fool of myself

Gotcha covered. Because EVERYONE knows flip parties and you flip sides. Some like you for lying and some don't, but EVERYONE knows you're lying, MAGA man

Forum List

Back