Democrat Platform Revealed: M.A.D.A.P.

The Democrats true platform is Medicare for all including illegal aliens, this means the 180 million people with healthcare plans they like will lose them, the green new deal, reparations for slavery, free college for everyone, forgiving college debt, support of antifa and BLM, bailing out arrested rioters, abolishing ice, police and border patrol, erasing the border and submitting to China and their unfair free trade policies and aggressive military, outsourcing America's good manufacturing jobs, raising taxes, social engineering suburbs to incorporate the uneducated poor and bailing out irresponsible liberal states. But many of Biden's commercials claim to favor Trump's policies of keeping manufacturing jobs here, creating jobs and confronting rioters. Biden is lying because he knows that even nincompoops won't follow his totalitarian BS. Viva Trump, MAGA
awesome post

I knew when I woke up this morning, that there just had to be a name for the elusive platform, so I began pursuing the results of the bipolar, change-studded platform the Democrats are pursuing: disorderly crowds, goal post quick changes, obvious lies, ill will replacement of brotherhood, racist charges against an executive who has for a lifetime, promoted equality, point man fundraising by using the vice presidency to target and procure taxpayer funding of the Democrat Party's overspending and dependency on wealthy people for spendthrift infopurchases of the MSM good will accolades of Democrat candidates and constant harassment of DNC competitors all.

I also have noticed the Democrats operate best under a confusing cover of bait-and-switch morality that contradicts traditional pursuit of excellence taught by Christian churches, which has been honesty, godliness, principles, discipline, courtesy, and humility.

In pursuing total control of everyone, the Democrats seem to be aiming at all the good things that develops an America that strives to make this world good for everyone, all I see are leftists who destroy all that enabled this nation to be a beacon to less fortunate world nations.

Instead of making peace, the Democrats seem to think that they must and should destroy all things past, ascertain a position of total ppwer not shzred rule. I could only come up with this anti-thesis of:
M.A.D.A.P.= Make America Dysfunctional As Possible

Please tell the citizens of USMB why the Democrats have chosen Alinski's model to take complete control by way of causing every American institution to fail.

Its hilarious that you think the current administration is functional in any way shape or form Stepford.
Please do not use this thread to do nameshame games. THX.

The topic of this thread is the aberrant Democrat platform.
The current condition of this country was caused by republicans. The violence in protests, caused by the right. You are reciting right wing propaganda. so the comment candycorn made to you is appropriate. You have not posted the democratic platform, you have posted your opinion of democrats based on the right wing bullshit you worship.
Said the spider to the fly. You can sing the Wiffenpoof Song anytime you like Solo.
The current condition of this country was caused by republicans. The violence in protests, caused by the right. You are reciting right wing propaganda. so the comment candycorn made to you is appropriate. You have not posted the democratic platform, you have posted your opinion of democrats based on the right wing bullshit you worship. trump is probably about to get voted out. Enjoy your last few days.
ewww the cult is strong in this one

I knew when I woke up this morning, that there just had to be a name for the elusive platform, so I began pursuing the results of the bipolar, change-studded platform the Democrats are pursuing: disorderly crowds, goal post quick changes, obvious lies, ill will replacement of brotherhood, racist charges against an executive who has for a lifetime, promoted equality, point man fundraising by using the vice presidency to target and procure taxpayer funding of the Democrat Party's overspending and dependency on wealthy people for spendthrift infopurchases of the MSM good will accolades of Democrat candidates and constant harassment of DNC competitors all.

I also have noticed the Democrats operate best under a confusing cover of bait-and-switch morality that contradicts traditional pursuit of excellence taught by Christian churches, which has been honesty, godliness, principles, discipline, courtesy, and humility.

In pursuing total control of everyone, the Democrats seem to be aiming at all the good things that develops an America that strives to make this world good for everyone, all I see are leftists who destroy all that enabled this nation to be a beacon to less fortunate world nations.

Instead of making peace, the Democrats seem to think that they must and should destroy all things past, ascertain a position of total ppwer not shared rule. I could only come up with this anti-thesis of:

Please tell the citizens of USMB why the Democrats have chosen Alinski's model to take complete control by way of causing every American institution to fail.
Their platform is “If you vote Republican you’re racist”
They say projection is a juvenile doppleganger that helps them deal with utter failure.

Instead of making peace, the Democrats seem to think that they must and should destroy all things past, ascertain a position of total ppwer not shared rule. I could only come up with this anti-thesis of:

They say projection is a juvenile doppleganger that helps them deal with utter failure.
Dagosa has an odd obsession with Eck and Trump. Weirdo

Ha ha
You are the Minions of an orange make up, hair plugged habitual liar and criminal and I’m the weirdo ?
You guys worship a jerk who claims to know more then science and is offering to use your tax dollars to buy an election. That’s the weirdo.

Ha ha
You are the Minions of an orange make up, hair plugged habitual liar and criminal and I’m the weirdo ?
You guys worship a jerk who claims to know more then science and is offering to use your tax dollars to buy an election. That’s the weirdo.
Huh? What are you talking about? Why the obsession with Eck? Very odd. Eck is straight. Not your type.

Instead of making peace, the Democrats seem to think that they must and should destroy all things past, ascertain a position of total ppwer not shzred rule. I could only come up with this anti-thesis of:

Its hilarious that you think the current administration is functional in any way shape or form Stepford.
Please do not use this thread to do nameshame games. THX.

The topic of this thread is the aberrant Democrat platform.
The current condition of this country was caused by republicans. The violence in protests, caused by the right. You are reciting right wing propaganda. so the comment candycorn made to you is appropriate. You have not posted the democratic platform, you have posted your opinion of democrats based on the right wing bullshit you worship.
Said the spider to the fly. You can sing the Wiffenpoof Song anytime you like Solo.
The current condition of this country was caused by republicans. The violence in protests, caused by the right. You are reciting right wing propaganda. so the comment candycorn made to you is appropriate. You have not posted the democratic platform, you have posted your opinion of democrats based on the right wing bullshit you worship. trump is probably about to get voted out. Enjoy your last few days.
Last time I looked, Pelosi was squandering good money on buying solid gold commemorative pens for the unrighteous harrassment of President of her fake impeachment. Republicans had no hands in your Democrat party's deep state and surreptious activities of making lies come true. Lies are never true.
There was no fake impeachment. trump violated the constitution and republicans are complicit in covering up the crimes. The current condition of this country was caused by republicans. The violence in protests, caused by the right. You are reciting right wing propaganda. so the comment candycorn made to you is appropriate. You have not posted the democratic platform, you have posted your opinion of democrats based on the right wing bullshit you worship. trump is probably about to get voted out. Republicans are probably going to be in the minority in both houses. Enjoy your last few days.

Ha ha
Huh? What are you talking about? Why the obsession with Eck? Very odd. Eck is straight. Not your type.
We all submit to your personal implied experience differentiating gay from straight.

We support the OP’s trajectory in defining the pathologies of the promiscuous dems, though atheists can also have the same qualities OP attributes to the Xian’s, thus pointing out OP’s argument bias.

Ha ha
We all submit to your personal implied experience differentiating gay from straight.
Why your obsession with Eck?

Most
Americans
Despise
Arrogant
Politicians

Ok............does that win something or should I find a new slogan.......we know they run on we are gonna tax the shit out of you...........and America sucks but that was a go at the letters from the op.

The responses you will get go as follows:
All I know is that Trump is bad cause the government says so, dagummit!
Trump is bad cause 200,000 preventable deaths say so.

Just say it man...Trump is bad because he’s pulling you and your type from the taxpayer tit, from the bong next to the couch and forcing you to wear work boots for the first time in your pathetic lives...RIGHT?
Right. The left doesn’t give shit about you Humpers....Because, Fk your little perverted feelings
Please shoot me dead the very day that I give two fucks about what a filthy twisted ignorant LefTarded fool thinks of me.
Seems like the Terrorist right wing extremest have the market on making your wish come true.

The responses you will get go as follows:
All I know is that Trump is bad cause the government says so, dagummit!
Trump is bad cause 200,000 preventable deaths say so.
The Chinese are good though right? It's Trump's fault cause they along with your government say so. The Chinese and your government are great friends and Trump left no choice but a bio attack. They had to do it for your own good. They knew your little mind would blame Trump because your little mind already blamed him for Russian collusion. It was easy for them.
Panacea for avoiding cv19: hand sanitizer before and after shopping, before and after someone comes home from work, shopping, visiting friend, going to the hospital, eating out, public restroom trip, bar hop, fast food drive thru, visit to school office, pharmacy trip or drive through, attending ball game, allowing house cleaner or food delivery service, neighbor visit or other call. Clean up as best as possible, keeping in mind there are likely other vector routes not known to us. It appears we're near to a cure with President who underwent 3 or 4 days of intensive treatment, and several pharma detectives have cv19 deaths on the run. Put hand sanitizer on your list along with disposible masks in quantity that will see you through a hurricane that has lights out for 2 weeks.
Yes, it's a lot of trouble to fight microbes, but you're worth it.

Last edited:

Humpers have to feel better now that they got the BS off their chest. One thing you can be sure of. At least died in the wool Republicans will still have the opportunity to vote, unlike every gop admin tries to do to the other side.
The fact that a person can look at where this country is right now, and still criticize the ideas of someone else, provides evidence of how powerful a cult-like ideology can be. All we can really do is observe and use it as a cautionary tale. Don't let this happen to you.
The truth hurts some,but it gauges you to the above whimpering in the form of projection. *yawn*
I know you meant to say something intelligible. It didn’t work.
Da Goose, go fly a kite. You're suffering from too much self-fluffing at anyone else's expense, a claustrophobia of sorts. It'll do you good. Hand sanitizer before and after, plz. Thx.

Ha ha
Plz try to stay on topic. Thx.

Ha ha
Plz try to make sens.

Humpers have to feel better now that they got the BS off their chest. One thing you can be sure of. At least died in the wool Republicans will still have the opportunity to vote, unlike every gop admin tries to do to the other side.
The fact that a person can look at where this country is right now, and still criticize the ideas of someone else, provides evidence of how powerful a cult-like ideology can be. All we can really do is observe and use it as a cautionary tale. Don't let this happen to you.
The truth hurts some,but it gauges you to the above whimpering in the form of projection. *yawn*
Da Goose, go fly a kite. You're suffering from too much self-fluffing at anyone else's expense, a claustrophobia of sorts. It'll do you good. Hand sanitizer before and after, plz. Thx.
Off topic and on to personal insults. Keep it up in your evidence lacking world.

Off topic and on to personal insults. Keep it up in your evidence lacking world.

Ha ha
Plz try to make sens.
Why are you obsessed with Eck and she is making sense. Need me to dumb it down for you?

Forum List

Back