Democrat Platform Revealed: M.A.D.A.P.

I knew when I woke up this morning, that there just had to be a name for the elusive platform, so I began pursuing the results of the bipolar, change-studded platform the Democrats are pursuing: disorderly crowds, goal post quick changes, obvious lies, ill will replacement of brotherhood, racist charges against an executive who has for a lifetime, promoted equality, point man fundraising by using the vice presidency to target and procure taxpayer funding of the Democrat Party's overspending and dependency on wealthy people for spendthrift infopurchases of the MSM good will accolades of Democrat candidates and constant harassment of DNC competitors all.

I also have noticed the Democrats operate best under a confusing cover of bait-and-switch morality that contradicts traditional pursuit of excellence taught by Christian churches, which has been honesty, godliness, principles, discipline, courtesy, and humility.

In pursuing total control of everyone, the Democrats seem to be aiming at all the good things that develops an America that strives to make this world good for everyone, all I see are leftists who destroy all that enabled this nation to be a beacon to less fortunate world nations.

Instead of making peace, the Democrats seem to think that they must and should destroy all things past, ascertain a position of total ppwer not shared rule. I could only come up with this anti-thesis of:
M.A.D.A.P.= Make America Dysfunctional As Possible

Please tell the citizens of USMB why the Democrats have chosen Alinski's model to take complete control by way of causing every American institution to fail.
Humpers have to feel better now that they got the BS off their chest. One thing you can be sure of. At least died in the wool Republicans will still have the opportunity to vote, unlike every gop admin tries to do to the other side.
The fact that a person can look at where this country is right now, and still criticize the ideas of someone else, provides evidence of how powerful a cult-like ideology can be. All we can really do is observe and use it as a cautionary tale. Don't let this happen to you.
The truth hurts some,but it gauges you to the above whimpering in the form of projection. *yawn*
I know you meant to say something intelligible. It didn’t work.
Da Goose, go fly a kite. You're suffering from too much self-fluffing at anyone else's expense, a claustrophobia of sorts. It'll do you good. Hand sanitizer before and after, plz. Thx.
Off topic and on to personal insults. Keep it up in your evidence lacking world.
Why can you not answer a simple question? You dodge and deflect.

I knew when I woke up this morning, that there just had to be a name for the elusive platform, so I began pursuing the results of the bipolar, change-studded platform the Democrats are pursuing: disorderly crowds, goal post quick changes, obvious lies, ill will replacement of brotherhood, racist charges against an executive who has for a lifetime, promoted equality, point man fundraising by using the vice presidency to target and procure taxpayer funding of the Democrat Party's overspending and dependency on wealthy people for spendthrift infopurchases of the MSM good will accolades of Democrat candidates and constant harassment of DNC competitors all.

I also have noticed the Democrats operate best under a confusing cover of bait-and-switch morality that contradicts traditional pursuit of excellence taught by Christian churches, which has been honesty, godliness, principles, discipline, courtesy, and humility.

In pursuing total control of everyone, the Democrats seem to be aiming at all the good things that develops an America that strives to make this world good for everyone, all I see are leftists who destroy all that enabled this nation to be a beacon to less fortunate world nations.

Instead of making peace, the Democrats seem to think that they must and should destroy all things past, ascertain a position of total ppwer not shared rule. I could only come up with this anti-thesis of:

Please tell the citizens of USMB why the Democrats have chosen Alinski's model to take complete control by way of causing every American institution to fail.
Humpers have to feel better now that they got the BS off their chest. One thing you can be sure of. At least died in the wool Republicans will still have the opportunity to vote, unlike every gop admin tries to do to the other side.
The fact that a person can look at where this country is right now, and still criticize the ideas of someone else, provides evidence of how powerful a cult-like ideology can be. All we can really do is observe and use it as a cautionary tale. Don't let this happen to you.
The truth hurts some,but it gauges you to the above whimpering in the form of projection. *yawn*
Da Goose, go fly a kite. You're suffering from too much self-fluffing at anyone else's expense, a claustrophobia of sorts. It'll do you good. Hand sanitizer before and after, plz. Thx.
Off topic and on to personal insults. Keep it up in your evidence lacking world.
Simple question ? When the question is uninformed and from a frame work of ignorance, don’t expect an answer you’ll be happy with.

Simple question ? When the question is uninformed and from a frame work of ignorance, don’t expect an answer you’ll be happy with.
Why the Eck avatar? Just answer it and stop dodging. Snowflake. You’re the ignorant one here. Man up for once in your pathetic life.

Why the Eck avatar? Just answer it and stop dodging. Snowflake. You’re the ignorant one here. Man up for once in your pathetic life.
If that we’re a legit question that didn’t end in name calling, maybe I’d answer it. If you pride yourself on acting like a prick, expect accountability. That’s why Trump is treated like an a-hole; he acts like one. Welcome to the real world.

If that we’re a legit question that didn’t end in name calling, maybe I’d answer it. If you pride yourself on acting like a prick, expect accountability. That’s why Trump is treated like an a-hole; he acts like one. Welcome to the real world.
Another deflection. Noted. You’re a coward. Man up. Trump is just a man, don’t let his words hurt your sensitive feelings. You have lost every single debate to me because of your cowardice.

Another deflection. Noted. You’re a coward. Man up. Trump is just a man, don’t let his words hurt your sensitive feelings. You have lost every single debate to me because of your cowardice.
Sorry I hurt your feelings because I really don’t care to answer questions from half wits. Deal with it tinker bell. When a real man asks a question and gets no answer, he moves on. Bye.

Sorry I hurt your feelings because I really don’t care to answer questions from half wits. Deal with it tinker bell. When a real man asks a question and gets no answer, he moves on. Bye.
More deflections. You’re embarrassing yourself.

Dagoosie trolls those telling the truth with
his unique character assassinations. His only believers are also AOC worshippers.:laugh2:

his unique character assassinations. His only believers are also AOC worshippers.:laugh2:
How can a Humper who worships a criminal habitual liar ever be trusted to tell the truth.

How can a Humper who worships a criminal habitual liar ever be trusted to tell the truth.
I trust in Jesus Christ only. Those who took prayer out of schools in America and habitually search and destroy the souls of those of us who believe in him and support of Christ-believing persons like President and First Lady Trump are the ones whose trust issues are in trouble in their spirits, and only humility and repentance can save them. Best wishes only , Mr Dagosa.

AOC has worshippers? Eeesh

I trust in Jesus Christ only. Those who took prayer out of schools in America and habitually search and destroy the souls of those of us who believe in him and support of Christ-believing persons like President and First Lady Trump are the ones whose trust issues are in trouble in their spirits, and only humility and repentance can save them. Best wishes only , Mr Dagosa.
So, which of the seven gods do you think schools should pray for ?
President Trump is more Christian then Joe Biden ? Why’s that ? Because he’s a republican ?

Don’t talk about yourself like that. Even though it’s true. Why the avatar?

So, which of the seven gods do you think schools should pray for ?
President Trump is more Christian then Joe Biden ? Why’s that ? Because he’s a republican ?
You mean more Christian than not then? Does Islam not teach you grammar?

Dagosa is an Islamist. He considers Christians to be infidels.

Forum List

Back