Mass Gathering Of White Supremacists With TORCHES In New York DEFY Governor's Social Distancing Anti-Religious Fascism

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
Leftists aka Communists in The Peoples Republic of New York were SHOCKED to witness the latest mass gathering of White Supremacists with TORCHES as they OPENLY DEFIED Governor Andrew Cuomo's Social Distancing Anti-Religious Fascism.

In a TV address Governor Cuomo said "I've shut down Christian Churches and I've shut down Orthodox Synagogues and New York under my Anti-Religious Fascism will NOT TOLERATE these White Supremacists and their TORCHES ANYMORE, EVEN if they ARE wearing funny hats, hair ringlets and beards"

1602088824945.png

Leftists aka Communists in The Peoples Republic of New York were SHOCKED to witness the latest mass gathering of White Supremacists with TORCHES as they OPENLY DEFIED Governor Andrew Cuomo's Social Distancing Anti-Religious Fascism.

In a TV address Governor Cuomo said "I've shut down Christian Churches and I've shut down Orthodox Synagogues and New York under my Anti-Religious Fascism will NOT TOLERATE these White Supremacists and their TORCHES ANYMORE, EVEN if they ARE wearing funny hats, hair ringlets and beards"

View attachment 398307

Always with the anti-Semitism. If this is not our canary in a cage in the coal mine moment, then I can't imagine what is. First they will come for the Jews, great people by and large, and then they'll expand their "no right to be free or even exist" lists. What the fuck, America?

Forum List

Back