Democrat Platform Revealed: M.A.D.A.P.

I knew when I woke up this morning, that there just had to be a name for the elusive platform, so I began pursuing the results of the bipolar, change-studded platform the Democrats are pursuing: disorderly crowds, goal post quick changes, obvious lies, ill will replacement of brotherhood, racist charges against an executive who has for a lifetime, promoted equality, point man fundraising by using the vice presidency to target and procure taxpayer funding of the Democrat Party's overspending and dependency on wealthy people for spendthrift infopurchases of the MSM good will accolades of Democrat candidates and constant harassment of DNC competitors all.

I also have noticed the Democrats operate best under a confusing cover of bait-and-switch morality that contradicts traditional pursuit of excellence taught by Christian churches, which has been honesty, godliness, principles, discipline, courtesy, and humility.

In pursuing total control of everyone, the Democrats seem to be aiming at all the good things that develops an America that strives to make this world good for everyone, all I see are leftists who destroy all that enabled this nation to be a beacon to less fortunate world nations.

Instead of making peace, the Democrats seem to think that they must and should destroy all things past, ascertain a position of total ppwer not shared rule. I could only come up with this anti-thesis of:
M.A.D.A.P.= Make America Dysfunctional As Possible

Please tell the citizens of USMB why the Democrats have chosen Alinski's model to take complete control by way of causing every American institution to fail.
Humpers have to feel better now that they got the BS off their chest. One thing you can be sure of. At least died in the wool Republicans will still have the opportunity to vote, unlike every gop admin tries to do to the other side.
The fact that a person can look at where this country is right now, and still criticize the ideas of someone else, provides evidence of how powerful a cult-like ideology can be. All we can really do is observe and use it as a cautionary tale. Don't let this happen to you.
The truth hurts some,but it gauges you to the above whimpering in the form of projection. *yawn*
I know you meant to say something intelligible. It didn’t work.
Evidently this is another one with a vice-like grip on Da Troof and one ear always on talk radio.

The responses you will get go as follows:
All I know is that Trump is bad cause the government says so, dagummit!
Trump is bad cause 200,000 preventable deaths say so.
You forgetzzz nnn
I knew when I woke up this morning, that there just had to be a name for the elusive platform, so I began pursuing the results of the bipolar, change-studded platform the Democrats are pursuing: disorderly crowds, goal post quick changes, obvious lies, ill will replacement of brotherhood, racist charges against an executive who has for a lifetime, promoted equality, point man fundraising by using the vice presidency to target and procure taxpayer funding of the Democrat Party's overspending and dependency on wealthy people for spendthrift infopurchases of the MSM good will accolades of Democrat candidates and constant harassment of DNC competitors all.

I also have noticed the Democrats operate best under a confusing cover of bait-and-switch morality that contradicts traditional pursuit of excellence taught by Christian churches, which has been honesty, godliness, principles, discipline, courtesy, and humility.

In pursuing total control of everyone, the Democrats seem to be aiming at all the good things that develops an America that strives to make this world good for everyone, all I see are leftists who destroy all that enabled this nation to be a beacon to less fortunate world nations.

Instead of making peace, the Democrats seem to think that they must and should destroy all things past, ascertain a position of total ppwer not shared rule. I could only come up with this anti-thesis of:

Please tell the citizens of USMB why the Democrats have chosen Alinski's model to take complete control by way of causing every American institution to fail.
Humpers have to feel better now that they got the BS off their chest. One thing you can be sure of. At least died in the wool Republicans will still have the opportunity to vote, unlike every gop admin tries to do to the other side.
The fact that a person can look at where this country is right now, and still criticize the ideas of someone else, provides evidence of how powerful a cult-like ideology can be. All we can really do is observe and use it as a cautionary tale. Don't let this happen to you.
The truth hurts some,but it gauges you to the above whimpering in the form of projection. *yawn*
Aw, poor baby. A speed reading course would partially enable your comprehension level to know English. Without it, we understand your propensity not to understand what you just read. Tissue, sweetcakes?

You forgetzzz nnn

Aw, poor baby. A speed reading course would partially enable your comprehension level to know English. Without it, we understand your propensity not to understand what you just read. Tissue, sweetcakes?
More babble.

One has to wonder whether Stepford even knew she was posting this in Satire. It sure as shit is hilarious.

But I don't think anyone really believes she was joking about any of this. Poor dumb Stepford...she almost made sense this time.

“Where this country is right now”

A sane mind not infected with a hardcore case of TDS omits the Kung Flu from factoring...A sane mind still sees a record stock market, a record low unemployment, higher wages, blacks being pried from the taxpayer tit in record numbers, lower taxes for our most productive citizens, beaners shut down at our border and being sent home to Mehico, our best citizens unified like never before....Try this sane mine shit once Mac..you might enjoy the perception we good real Americans have.

A sane mind not infected with a hardcore case of TDS omits the Kung Flu from factoring...A sane mind still sees a record stock market, a record low unemployment, higher wages, blacks being pried from the taxpayer tit in record numbers, lower taxes for our most productive citizens, beaners shut down at our border and being sent home to Mehico, our best citizens unified like never before....Try this sane mine shit once Mac..you might enjoy the perception we good real Americans have.
This is your time. Try to be happy.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

This country has never had so many illegitimate, crime seeking, bottom feeding, taxpayer draining, no pride having, un-American low life's on it's soil.

So for four years, Trump has done NOTHING ABOUT IT ?

He has never legally addressed it ?
At this rate, Trump will overrun Americans with “illegals”.

Trump has been in office for four years. Why is he not responsible ?

Just say it man...Trump is bad because he’s pulling you and your type from the taxpayer tit, from the bong next to the couch and forcing you to wear work boots for the first time in your pathetic lives...RIGHT?
Since your type sucks the most milk from the government tit and always have, just admit what we all know to be true, you support trump because he promises that whites will be given everything again.

Instead of making peace, the Democrats seem to think that they must and should destroy all things past, ascertain a position of total ppwer not shzred rule. I could only come up with this anti-thesis of:

Its hilarious that you think the current administration is functional in any way shape or form Stepford.
Please do not use this thread to do nameshame games. THX.

The topic of this thread is the aberrant Democrat platform.
The current condition of this country was caused by republicans. The violence in protests, caused by the right. You are reciting right wing propaganda. so the comment candycorn made to you is appropriate. You have not posted the democratic platform, you have posted your opinion of democrats based on the right wing bullshit you worship.
Said the spider to the fly. You can sing the Wiffenpoof Song anytime you like Solo.
The current condition of this country was caused by republicans. The violence in protests, caused by the right. You are reciting right wing propaganda. so the comment candycorn made to you is appropriate. You have not posted the democratic platform, you have posted your opinion of democrats based on the right wing bullshit you worship. trump is probably about to get voted out. Enjoy your last few days.

One has to wonder whether Stepford even knew she was posting this in Satire. It sure as shit is hilarious.

But I don't think anyone really believes she was joking about any of this. Poor dumb Stepford...she almost made sense this time.
All you have for an argument is your own character assassination of me, knowing that you are pushing for an extortionist point man who decided to rape the taxpayer because he saw all that money other taxpayers put into the fed, and he decided to use his titles of congressman senator and under Obama, "Vice President" to threaten kingpins in 3rd world countries that all he had to do was speak the word, and his good times black partner could and would shut down all 3.5 billion$ the earlier Congress allotted for the Ukraine would become $0, and if he didn't in 6 hours have a billion dollars in his pocket to discretely take home with him, all $megabillions would never go in the Ukraine coffers. The problem with that is that Biden took money from the taxpayer who furnished the fed.

Please end this televised and recorded admission of Biden by seeking safer ways than protecting deep state exploitation of taxpayers not for giving back to the taxpayer even military defense from governments screwed good fir 47 year$ of helping him$elf to taxpayer-stolen monie$.

Enjoy your feeling good when you and your fellow aparatchiks make false charges against me, the note taker of those who abuse what taxpayers put into the fed for the common good, not for common deep staters with a background of skimming from scamming everybody in this country and its legislated charities.

That which you defend is several botches liwer than snake snot. You impoverish taxpayers, needy countries, and stunned leaders of those helpless countries, and you beat up on my character for the party that just used human beings as slaves and kept them penniless for over two centuries. Republicans have always inconvenienced Democrats for selfish gain, enduring wrongful attacks on Ft. Sumpter, Gettysburg, et al, scorching the earth of opponents to satisfy the selfishness of your own petty making, blaming the son for his father's errors and dividing this nation for putting its foot down on this obsession Democrats have this wontoness for the power of wealth gleaned from taxpayers who can't afford to raise children due to graft and dissatisfaction with punishing the poor to get rich quick like Joe Biden and his messianic looters who share their piracy with others receptive to taking away wealth intended for public causes, scorching the earth, shooting Scalises surreptitiously, using First Lady privileges to acquire the power of FBI personal information to get votes or compliance for Democrats to get wealth and power to those who focus on all that money for pet indulges, usurping taxpayers for the king's ransoms they acquire from one type of extortion or another.

Naughty, naughty.

Instead of making peace, the Democrats seem to think that they must and should destroy all things past, ascertain a position of total ppwer not shzred rule. I could only come up with this anti-thesis of:

Its hilarious that you think the current administration is functional in any way shape or form Stepford.

The current condition of this country was caused by republicans. The violence in protests, caused by the right. You are reciting right wing propaganda. so the comment candycorn made to you is appropriate. You have not posted the democratic platform, you have posted your opinion of democrats based on the right wing bullshit you worship.
She is incapable of honesty...a fully own subsidiary of talk radio bullshit.
"Talk radio bullshit" and me are unrelated. I prefer silence or classical comfort music, and dislike unproven chatter even when others find that somebody is hoping to free all that money to serve their pet rock project. IOW, I simply do not listen to radio chatter, of any kind 99.9999999999 of the time. That .00000000001 percent is a one-word random hearing of radio chatter should I drive past a radio listening driver with his window open on the freeway that gets me to the grocery store once a week, Mr. Psychic. IOW,
<<<<<<<GONG>>>>>>>
You're wrong.

Said the spider to the fly. You can sing the Wiffenpoof Song anytime you like Solo.
The current condition of this country was caused by republicans. The violence in protests, caused by the right. You are reciting right wing propaganda. so the comment candycorn made to you is appropriate. You have not posted the democratic platform, you have posted your opinion of democrats based on the right wing bullshit you worship. trump is probably about to get voted out. Enjoy your last few days.
Last time I looked, Pelosi was squandering good money on buying solid gold commemorative pens for the unrighteous harrassment of President of her fake impeachment. Republicans had no hands in your Democrat party's deep state and surreptious activities of making lies come true. Lies are never true.

Four years of Democrat dereliction of legislative duties in their House of representatives jobs is the sole reason for the condition of this country, and that has nothing to do with our business-first Republican Congressmen and Senators. And every voter in America knows it, too.

Four years of Democrat dereliction of legislative duties in their House of representatives jobs is the sole reason for the condition of this country, and that has nothing to do with our business-first Republican Congressmen and Senators. And every voter in America knows it, too.
Crap. The first two years were gop majority. They set the agenda. Your political ignorance is obvious.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Crap. The first two years were gop majority. They set the agenda. Your political ignorance is obvious.

She is flat out Texas stupid.

Their platform is “If you vote Republican you’re racist”

You forgetzzz nnn

More babble.
Rick Manning lives in your empty head.

Their platform is “If you vote Republican you’re racist”
I guess that makes sense if Tweedle Dee smells his canine er posterior, and Tweedle Dum imbibes enough blackface paint to hallucinate that anyone else is racist... but our poor little Demmies must indulge themselves in patronization as if they invented it... <giggle>

Forum List

Back