Democrat Platform Revealed: M.A.D.A.P.

beautress

Always Faithful
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 28, 2018
Walker County, TX
I knew when I woke up this morning, that there just had to be a name for the elusive platform, so I began pursuing the results of the bipolar, change-studded platform the Democrats are pursuing: disorderly crowds, goal post quick changes, obvious lies, ill will replacement of brotherhood, racist charges against an executive who has for a lifetime, promoted equality, point man fundraising by using the vice presidency to target and procure taxpayer funding of the Democrat Party's overspending and dependency on wealthy people for spendthrift infopurchases of the MSM good will accolades of Democrat candidates and constant harassment of DNC competitors all.

I also have noticed the Democrats operate best under a confusing cover of bait-and-switch morality that contradicts traditional pursuit of excellence taught by Christian churches, which has been honesty, godliness, principles, discipline, courtesy, and humility.

In pursuing total control of everyone, the Democrats seem to be aiming at all the good things that develops an America that strives to make this world good for everyone, all I see are leftists who destroy all that enabled this nation to be a beacon to less fortunate world nations.

Instead of making peace, the Democrats seem to think that they must and should destroy all things past, ascertain a position of total ppwer not shared rule. I could only come up with this anti-thesis of:
M.A.D.A.P.= Make America Dysfunctional As Possible

Please tell the citizens of USMB why the Democrats have chosen Alinski's model to take complete control by way of causing every American institution to fail.

Last edited:
I knew when I woke up this morning, that there just had to be a name for the elusive platform, so I began pursuing the results of the bipolar, change-studded platform the Democrats are pursuing: disorderly crowds, goal post quick changes, obvious lies, ill will replacement of brotherhood, racist charges against an executive who has for a lifetime, promoted equality, point man fundraising by using the vice presidency to target and procure taxpayer funding of the Democrat Party's overspending and dependency on wealthy people for spendthrift infopurchases of the MSM good will accolades of Democrat candidates and constant harassment of DNC competitors all.

I also have noticed the Democrats operate best under a confusing cover of bait-and-switch morality that contradicts traditional pursuit of excellence taught by Christian churches, which has been honesty, godliness, principles, discipline, courtesy, and humility.

In pursuing total control of everyone, the Democrats seem to be aiming at all the good things that develops an America that strives to make this world good for everyone, all I see are leftists who destroy all that enabled this nation to be a beacon to less fortunate world nations.

Instead of making peace, the Democrats seem to think that they must and should destroy all things past, ascertain a position of total ppwer not shzred rule. I could only come up with this anti-thesis of:

Please tell the citizens of USMB why the Democrats have chosen Alinski's model to take complete control by way of causing every American institution to fail.

Its hilarious that you think the current administration is functional in any way shape or form Stepford.

Instead of making peace, the Democrats seem to think that they must and should destroy all things past, ascertain a position of total ppwer not shzred rule. I could only come up with this anti-thesis of:

Its hilarious that you think the current administration is functional in any way shape or form Stepford.
Please do not use this thread to do nameshame games. THX.

The topic of this thread is the aberrant Democrat platform.

The point of creating anarchy is that it is easiest to wrest power over a nation when a country is off balance and distracted with chaos. George Soros must be licking his chops.
I guess I'm a bit sentimental about brotherhood and keeping the House and Senate full of caring for each state's needs and in a kindlier way than Nancy Pelosi's vile hatred for the Party of Abraham Lincoln, whose election based on the Constitution's precepts of equality brought forth a ripping apart of all civility, engendering a terrible civil war.

This time, the rift is against an equally good fellow in the Executive Branch 160 years post bellum.

The current condition of this country was caused by republicans. The violence in protests, caused by the right. You are reciting right wing propaganda. so the comment candycorn made to you is appropriate. You have not posted the democratic platform, you have posted your opinion of democrats based on the right wing bullshit you worship.

The current condition of this country was caused by republicans. The violence in protests, caused by the right. You are reciting right wing propaganda. so the comment candycorn made to you is appropriate. You have not posted the democratic platform, you have posted your opinion of democrats based on the right wing bullshit you worship.
She is incapable of honesty...a fully own subsidiary of talk radio bullshit.

The Democrats true platform is Medicare for all including illegal aliens, this means the 180 million people with healthcare plans they like will lose them, the green new deal, reparations for slavery, free college for everyone, forgiving college debt, support of antifa and BLM, bailing out arrested rioters, abolishing ice, police and border patrol, erasing the border and submitting to China and their unfair free trade policies and aggressive military, outsourcing America's good manufacturing jobs, raising taxes, social engineering suburbs to incorporate the uneducated poor and bailing out irresponsible liberal states. But many of Biden's commercials claim to favor Trump's policies of keeping manufacturing jobs here, creating jobs and confronting rioters. Biden is lying because he knows that even nincompoops won't follow his totalitarian BS. Viva Trump, MAGA

The responses you will get go as follows:
All I know is that Trump is bad cause the government says so, dagummit!

Trump is bad cause 200,000 preventable deaths say so.

The Chinese are good though right? It's Trump's fault cause they along with your government say so. The Chinese and your government are great friends and Trump left no choice but a bio attack. They had to do it for your own good. They knew your little mind would blame Trump because your little mind already blamed him for Russian collusion. It was easy for them.

Just say it man...Trump is bad because he’s pulling you and your type from the taxpayer tit, from the bong next to the couch and forcing you to wear work boots for the first time in your pathetic lives...RIGHT?

Instead of making peace, the Democrats seem to think that they must and should destroy all things past, ascertain a position of total ppwer not shared rule. I could only come up with this anti-thesis of:

Humpers have to feel better now that they got the BS off their chest. One thing you can be sure of. At least died in the wool Republicans will still have the opportunity to vote, unlike every gop admin tries to do to the other side.

Just say it man...Trump is bad because he’s pulling you and your type from the taxpayer tit, from the bong next to the couch and forcing you to wear work boots for the first time in your pathetic lives...RIGHT?
Right. The left doesn’t give shit about you Humpers....Because, Fk your little perverted feelings

Right. The left doesn’t give shit about you Humpers....Because, Fk your little perverted feelings
Please shoot me dead the very day that I give two fucks about what a filthy twisted ignorant LefTarded fool thinks of me.

Humpers have to feel better now that they got the BS off their chest. One thing you can be sure of. At least died in the wool Republicans will still have the opportunity to vote, unlike every gop admin tries to do to the other side.
The fact that a person can look at where this country is right now, and still criticize the ideas of someone else, provides evidence of how powerful a cult-like ideology can be. All we can really do is observe and use it as a cautionary tale. Don't let this happen to you.

Said the spider to the fly. You can sing the Wiffenpoof Song anytime you like Solo.

The fact that a person can look at where this country is right now, and still criticize the ideas of someone else, provides evidence of how powerful a cult-like ideology can be. All we can really do is observe and use it as a cautionary tale. Don't let this happen to you.
The truth hurts some,but it gauges you to the above whimpering in the form of projection. *yawn*

The truth hurts some,but it gauges you to the above whimpering in the form of projection. *yawn*
Dittos, Rush.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

I know you meant to say something intelligible. It didn’t work.

Forum List

Back