Democrat On USMB Admits That He Expects Psaki To Lie And Thinks Expecting The Truth Is Ridiculous

this was after you told me to stop accusing the innocent and focus on the guilty.

"dem lies" - um...which dems?

one of us have a memory problem. if you could remember, it wouldn't be you.
Not a problem with memory....but a problem with context.....meaning I mentioned the fact that a member of USMB said very clearly that he expected the White House Press Sec to lie. He wasn't the only leftist on this forum to state as much.
Matter of fact he accused me of not living in reality when it comes to expecting the main source of information coming out of the White House to tell us the GD truth rather than a pack of lies.

Not a problem with memory....but a problem with context.....meaning I mentioned the fact that a member of USMB said very clearly that he expected the White House Press Sec to lie. He wasn't the only leftist on this forum to state as much.
Matter of fact he accused me of not living in reality when it comes to expecting the main source of information coming out of the White House to tell us the GD truth rather than a pack of lies.
Yea.

ok

whatever it is you must win, you win.

shine that virtual trophy up

Forum List

Back