Democrat On USMB Admits That He Expects Psaki To Lie And Thinks Expecting The Truth Is Ridiculous

We have been lied to by every Administration in the last 150 plus years. you only care when it is done by Dem. You are just one more mindless partisan drone that bases their outrage on which party does it and not what is being done.

It is called copy and paste, no Carpal Tunnel needed.
Dem lies always turn out to be GOP garbage propaganda. fact.

No.....Dem lies hurt and kill people.
All the GOP does is point them out to everyone. That's not garbage. That's just common-sense.
could you speak to the exact dems who do this and not generalize?

that was quick.

could you speak to the exact dems who do this and not generalize?

that was quick.
Well....the most obvious ones are the Dems in the White House.
Do you want me to make a list of names for you now?

The worst is this fucker:

278215873_10224088120444183_2245967481098365405_n.jpg

His words alone have caused wars and several million people to attempt to get to the United States and some of them have died in the process.

View attachment 635994

His words alone have caused wars and several million people to attempt to get to the United States and some of them have died in the process.
hey, this is your standard you requested of me. don't get mad I asked you to follow your own advice.

Do I sound mad?
I thought I was responding to your questions as best I could.
If you think that pointing out the facts is an assault....that's not my problem.
great.

I pointed out to you that you did it immediately after saying I shouldn't.

View attachment 635994

They died thanks to trump policies that kept them in Mexico and at the mercy of criminals.... All of these problems are because trump stopped all immigration from the South, a racist policy, and now we are trying to get it up again. Meanwhile thanks GOP for the global warming and endless war on drugs that have made Central America almost uninhabitable. of course you know nothing about all that. Pass the 2010 democratic Immigration Bill that started out with an ID card that is the only solution to this mess. The GOP just loves the racist card they can play with this every election. Always a disgrace and disaster... Of course no sacrifice is too great to save the greedy idiot GOP lying mega rich from paying their fair share...

right after you are.
You're projecting.
You ask me a question and I answer it....but it's not the answer you wanted....so you accuse me of being evasive.
Sorry, but trying to force other's to bow down to your will isn't going to work because you don't have the power here.
Deal with the answer.

You're projecting.
You ask me a question and I answer it....but it's not the answer you wanted....so you accuse me of being evasive.
Sorry, but trying to force other's to bow down to your will isn't going to work because you don't have the power here.
Deal with the answer.
except the entire point was you called me out for not being specific and your very next post you went and demonized all democrats.

don't blame me if the irony is lost on you. i can only explain it to you, i can't help you understand it.

except the entire point was you called me out for not being specific and your very next post you went and demonized all democrats.

don't blame me if the irony is lost on you. i can only explain it to you, i can't help you understand it.
I didn't just mention all democrats......I was specific which democrats.
I just think you can't read or can't remember anything longer than 5 mins.

I didn't just mention all democrats......I was specific which democrats.
I just think you can't read or can't remember anything longer than 5 mins.

this was after you told me to stop accusing the innocent and focus on the guilty.

"dem lies" - um...which dems?

one of us have a memory problem. if you could remember, it wouldn't be you.

Forum List

Back