Democrat Leadership: no vax, no Social Security check, no healthcare, no freaken benefits...period

Remember you guys wanted to test all people on welfare for drugs?
No. I don't remember that at all because it's a lie.

Seriously. I've consistently argued, vehemently, against that very thing, argued against people like you who want to use state dependency to control others.

Is making shit up all you got?

Last edited:
I'm from the government and I'm here to help you. Who is going to make the determination of who needs to be taken care of?

Seems like the only help seniors need is some reliable weaponry. California tried that shit on me. I told the state agent that I was quite willing and able to defend myself and my home. Come with the police and a warrant or don't come at all. What's wrong with you people? Experience.
Perhapps you would behappier ina failed state like Yemen or Somalia, There are no functioning governments to bother you there. However, the war lorda and criminals are likely to have their way with you.

Perhapps you would behappier ina failed state like Yemen or Somalia, There are no functioning governments to bother you there. However, the war lorda and criminals are likely to have their way with you.
You would be happiest in a communist state like China or Cuba. Be patient. Communist democrats have Chinese plans for you. But you knew that and want that already, don't you.

It reminds me of them running around screaming about "death panels" when Obamacare was being written a then passed.
This is one of the few arguments Trumpsters made that was actually valid. It's a bit overly dramatic, but the fact of the matter is, if and when government takes over health insurance, they will be deciding, via policy and rules mandates, who is worth saving and who isn't.

It's fair to say that, if you're relying on insurance for your health care, we already have "death panels" - the insurance companies and doctors are already making these kinds of decisions. But their decisions our bound by contract. You know what you're getting into ahead of time and can decide to sign up or not. Ironically, government has no such contractual obligation; they can change the rules whenever they want. And you'll have no option to fire them, or choose another provider, if you don't like what they "offer".

It reminds me of them running around screaming about "death panels" when Obamacare was being written a then passed.

These people don't understand that when they lie over and over again, intelligent people stop paying any attention to them and never believe a word from them again.
I don't think that Tipsy is lieing. I think that she ir repeating what she hears from the voices in her head

No. I don't remember that at all because it's a lie.

Seriously. I've consistently argued, vehemently, against that very thing, argued against people like you who want to use state dependency to control others.

Is making shit up all you got?
Can I ask you a question? Are you just stupid or a bad liar?

[T]he House Republican leader is proposing a bill that would allow for drug testing of people receiving financial assistance through a state program for low-income families.

Trump administration proposal would allow states to require drug testing for some food stamp recipients​

This is one of the few arguments Trumpsters made that was actually valid. It's a bit overly dramatic, but the fact of the matter is, if and when government takes over health insurance, they will be deciding, via policy and rules mandates, who is worth saving and who isn't.

It's fair to say that, if you're relying on insurance for your health care, we already have "death panels" - the insurance companies and doctors are already making these kinds of decisions. But their decisions our bound by contract. You know what you're getting into ahead of time and can decide to sign up or not. Ironically, government has no such contractual obligation; they can change the rules whenever they want. And you'll have no option to fire them, or choose another provider, if you don't like what they "offer".
Yes you can fire them at the next election.

And yes government can change the rules. I'm sure Moderna and Pziser wanted to charge $100 per shot but the government changed the rules. They made the shot free to everyone. That's a first.

Government is the referee. Without a referee the game would be rigged. Stop hating your government. It's job is to protect and serve.

Medicare has been around for nearly a century. This isn’t really happening.

Government is the referee. Without a referee the game would be rigged. Stop hating your government. It's job is to protect and serve.

And especially "serve" illegal entrants!

See U.S. in Talks to Pay Hundreds of Millions to Families Separated at Border - WSJ

Oct. 28, 2021

WASHINGTON—The Biden administration is in talks to offer immigrant families that were separated during the Trump administration around $450,000 a person in compensation, according to people familiar with the matter, as several agencies work to resolve lawsuits filed on behalf of parents and children who say the government subjected them to lasting psychological trauma.

JWK

The Democrat Party Leadership, once an advocate for hard working American citizens and their families, has now GONE MAD

See U.S. in Talks to Pay Hundreds of Millions to Families Separated at Border - WSJ

Oct. 28, 2021

WASHINGTON—The Biden administration is in talks to offer immigrant families that were separated during the Trump administration around $450,000 a person in compensation, according to people familiar with the matter, as several agencies work to resolve lawsuits filed on behalf of parents and children who say the government subjected them to lasting psychological trauma.

JWK

The Democrat Party Leadership, once an advocate for hard working American citizens and their families, has now GONE MAD

If the Govt loses the law suits and has to pay out 10 times that amount, will you then attack the Biden Admin for not settling the law suits?

Oct. 28, 2021

JWK

That would be Trump's fault.

What would be the appropriate financial compensation if the government yanked your child from your arms and couldn’t find the child for months or years – or ever?

If that were to happen to you or somebody you care about, would you still think that $450,000 is too much to compensate for the pain and suffering?

Would you still tell yourself or others to suck it up and just deal with the trauma and everything else?

That’s exactly what Republicans are saying about a Wall Street Journal exclusive report that the Biden administration is considering settling multiple lawsuitsstemming from Trump’s zero-tolerance immigration enforcement policy that separated thousands of children from their parents.

Yes you can fire them at the next election.
This is such a weak retort, it's laughable. Except lives are in the balance, so it's not really funny.

Yeah, you can fire them. If you can convince a majority voters to agree with you, if you can convince them to stop voting for the same shitty candidates, if grandma survives until the next election. If...

In other words, bullshit. You can't fire them without their permission.
And yes government can change the rules. I'm sure Moderna and Pziser wanted to charge $100 per shot but the government changed the rules. They made the shot free to everyone. That's a first.
They're not free dumbass. I guarantee you the pharmas are getting their money.
Government is the referee. Without a referee the game would be rigged.
Referee is what they're supposed to be. You want government to the coach.
Stop hating your government.
I don't. I hate what morons like you want to do with the government.

This is such a weak retort, it's laughable. Except lives are in the balance, so it's not really funny.

Yeah, you can fire them. If you can convince a majority voters to agree with you, if you can convince them to stop voting for the same shitty candidates, if grandma survives until the next election. If...

In other words, bullshit. You can't fire them without their permission.

They're not free dumbass. I guarantee you the pharmas are getting their money.

Referee is what they're supposed to be. You want government to the coach.

I don't. I hate what morons like you want to do with the government.
Or you can try to recall them like Republicans always do in California even though they should know it's just going to cost a lot of money and not work.

You guys didn't want Trump "fired". You wanted to let voters decide. Now you don't like letting the voters decide?

If the Govt loses the law suits and has to pay out 10 times that amount, will you then attack the Biden Admin for not settling the law suits?
Are you talking about the ACLU's frivolous lawsuits?

JWK

What would be the appropriate financial compensation if the government yanked your child from your arms and couldn’t find the child for months or years – or ever?

tenor.gif

So, now you are saying all the children of convicts who are put in state facilities while they do their prison time can sue?

You are freaken insane!

JWK

tenor.gif

So, now you are saying all the children of convicts who are put in state facilities while they do their prison time can sue?

You are freaken insane!

JWK

When were we advocates for hard working American citizens? What were our positions that made us advocates for hard working American citizens?

So when and what were our positions on the subject? And what were Republicans saying back then? If Democrats were advocating for hard working American citizens we can assume Republicans were not. Tell me more about this era?

Or you can try to recall them like Republicans always do in California even though they should know it's just going to cost a lot of money and not work.
Again, I don't want my health care to be dependent on a bunch of idiot voters.
You guys didn't want Trump "fired". You wanted to let voters decide. Now you don't like letting the voters decide?
What the fuck are you talking about? And who in the hell do you mean by "you guys"? Fuck you and your dishonest insinuations.

Forum List

Back