Democrat Leadership: no vax, no Social Security check, no healthcare, no freaken benefits...period

I did! Boy are you one dumb bunny.
I'm a dumb bunny? You are out of your fucking mind. I saw the reference to "starting at 3.32". It has no relevence to your bizarre claime that "Biden just said that seniors would have government minders to control their activities."

He is talking about a program to allow seniors to continue to live their own homes with assitance freom professional. He is talking about help with medication and groceries. How the fuck does that have anything to do with control.? If anything it is about giving people more control of their lives. You are a sick puppy.And it has nothing to do with Covid or Vaccines. You will turn anything that is positive into a negative if a democrate said it.

You have zero credability. Here is is tip for you. Paranoid schitophrenia is now highly treatable. You might even be able to avoid electric shock therapy, although your case might be to extreme. Stop wasting my time with your pathetic bullshit

I'm a dumb bunny? You are out of your fucking mind. I saw the reference to "starting at 3.32". It has no relevence to your bizarre claime that "Biden just said that seniors would have government minders to control their activities."

He is talking about a program to allow seniors to continue to live their own homes with assitance freom professional. He is talking about help with medication and groceries. How the fuck does that have anything to do with control.? If anything it is about giving people more control of their lives. You are a sick puppy.And it has nothing to do with Covid or Vaccines. You will turn anything that is positive into a negative if a democrate said it.

You have zero credability. Here is is tip for you. Paranoid schitophrenia is now highly treatable. You might even be able to avoid electric shock therapy, although your case might be to extreme. Stop wasting my time with your pathetic bullshit
Stop asking. When a government agent, professional, comes into your home, it isn't to help.

Stop asking. When a government agent, professional, comes into your home, it isn't to help.
Like I said ...."Get help" for you paranoia if it's not to late. He said nothing about "government agents" comming into the home. He is talking about funding for private agencies to help seniors. How fucking stupid and crazy are you anyway?

Are the needle Nazis at you door yet,? Better draw the shades and baricade yourself in. They are comming for you Tipsy. Better have another drink. When they come to jab you, I hope that they also take your cats away. They deserve better.

Last edited:
and the video proved you are a liar.

Thanks for doing that
Either Fuck Biden wants to send government agents to the homes of seniors to control what food they eat, oversee their medication and direct their activities, or he intends to let them live in peace. His own words are government minders.

Either Fuck Biden wants to send government agents to the homes of seniors to control what food they eat, oversee their medication and direct their activities, or he intends to let them live in peace. His own words are government minders.

Biden wants to help families that are trying to care for loved ones at home as they age which is a daunting task and compared to most of the world we fucking suck at it.

Helping them get meals or out to places is not controlling them. What the fuck is wrong with you people.

Biden wants to help families that are trying to care for loved ones at home as they age which is a daunting task and compared to most of the world we fucking suck at it.

Helping them get meals or out to places is not controlling them. What the fuck is wrong with you people.
I'm from the government and I'm here to help you. Who is going to make the determination of who needs to be taken care of?

Seems like the only help seniors need is some reliable weaponry. California tried that shit on me. I told the state agent that I was quite willing and able to defend myself and my home. Come with the police and a warrant or don't come at all. What's wrong with you people? Experience.

Prog politicians and their unelected brethern have made comments about reducing benefits to the elderly. Do you pay attention? It is how they sell it. The elderly will at some point will have reduced ways. It is expensive with social security and medicare.

How about fuck you? If you wanna help people, help them. But as we're seeing, that's not really what you're after. You want to twist arms, bash heads, and lord it over others by making them dependent on the state so they can't refuse your demands.

Did I mention "fuck off"?
Remember you guys wanted to test all people on welfare for drugs?

1635512688008.png

damn near that common. My last names is in the top 10 and my first is in the top 20

My ex's last name is so common there are books listing all he people with that last name. There is also a Visa card made for people with that last name.

His first name is just as common.

To the point that there are people at his place of work with the same first and last name.

They all get each others mail.

It's bad when it comes to finances, my ex has had other people's bad credit and delinquent bill payment history put on him. The social security number wasn't used to identify so it was put on the first person in the list with his name and since his middle name starts with an A, they usually put it on him. There was a guy with his same first and last name but different middle name who defaulted on a car towing business, the whole thing was put on my ex's history. The delinquent case even went to the state department of revenue for non payment of state sales tax.

It took a while to get it all cleaned up.

Last edited:

It reminds me of them running around screaming about "death panels" when Obamacare was being written a then passed.

These people don't understand that when they lie over and over again, intelligent people stop paying any attention to them and never believe a word from them again.

Forum List

Back