Democrat Leadership: no vax, no Social Security check, no healthcare, no freaken benefits...period

johnwk

Gold Member
May 24, 2009
See: Dems Block Bill to Protect Vax Holdouts from Losing Social Security, Gov’t Benefits

October 20, 2021

“Democrats today said they are willing to revoke your social security checks, take away health care for the poor, elderly and vulnerable children, kick folks out of their homes and deny needed food assistance—all because of a personal medical decision to not receive a vaccine,” Scott said in a statement.

Not only does the lunatic Democrat Party Leadership want to punish our nation’s first responders and teachers for making a personal medical decision, but now they want to attack our nation’s elderly, deny them their Social Security check which they paid for all their lives, if they dare to refuse an unwanted medical treatment . . . all this while they allow hundreds of thousands of foreigners infected with COVID to invade our borders and then transport these unvaccinated law breakers to our nation’s interior where they can infect our nation’s population.

JWK

The Democrat Party Leadership, once an advocate for hard working American citizens and their families, has now GONE MAD

See: Dems Block Bill to Protect Vax Holdouts from Losing Social Security, Gov’t Benefits

October 20, 2021

“Democrats today said they are willing to revoke your social security checks, take away health care for the poor, elderly and vulnerable children, kick folks out of their homes and deny needed food assistance—all because of a personal medical decision to not receive a vaccine,” Scott said in a statement.

Not only does the lunatic Democrat Party Leadership want to punish our nation’s first responders and teachers for making a personal medical decision, but now they want to attack our nation’s elderly, deny them their Social Security check which they paid for all their lives, if they dare to refuse an unwanted medical treatment . . . all this while they allow hundreds of thousands of foreigners infected with COVID to invade our borders and then transport these unvaccinated law breakers to our nation’s interior where they can infect our nation’s population.

JWK

The Democrat Party Leadership, once an advocate for hard working American citizens and their families, has now GONE MAD
Fake news.

"“Democrats today said they are willing to revoke your social security checks, take away health care for the poor, elderly and vulnerable children, kick folks out of their homes and deny needed food assistance—all because of a personal medical decision to not receive a vaccine,” Scott said in a statement.
That's the whole point of building all those dependencies in the first place.

October 20, 2021

JWK

You have best put up a decent link for "““Democrats today said they are willing to revoke your social security checks, take away health care for the poor, elderly and vulnerable children, kick folks out of their homes and deny needed food assistance—all because of a personal medical decision to not receive a vaccine,” Scott said in a statement.
for this garbage. I am insisting a :link: for this garbage!! and not from Scott.

October 20, 2021

JWK

I'm just now reaching the age where I qualify for Medicare.....but haven't applied for Social Security.
For some weird reason...I cannot access my account....and had to send for a passcode that will get me back into it.
I've been waiting a month for them to send it to me.

October 20, 2021

JWK

I don't see this happening. Denied SS due to non-vaccination? What a joke.

What bills are being introduced that would stop anyone from getting a S.S. check? Does anyone have a bill number?
How would the government know who has been vaccinated. I have a card from the pharmacy where I got the vaccines but I don’t beleive they had to report that info to the feds.

At least one official in the Biden administration says there is no database of who has received the vaccine. Of course people in the Biden administration aren’t always truthful.

Once again a sign that we have an authoritarian government under this administration.

October 20, 2021

JWK

Uhh..maybe not so fast.....All the Dems did was block a bill..they have proposed nothing of the sort, as alleged here. OP is using a rhetorical trick to ascribe motives..for acts that have not been committed. No one is advocating a vaccine mandate for Social Security..this is just Rick Scot grandstanding.

From the OP link:

Democrats in the Senate this week blocked a bill by Sen. Rick Scott, R-Fla., that would have prevented the government from mandating vaccines for those receiving a government check.

There has been no bill introduced advocating for any such restrictions or requirements...thus there is not a need for a bill forbidding it.

More DC kabuki~

What’s “fake” about it?

Did Democrats block the bill to protect people’s social security checks or not?

They did block it, because it’s exactly what they want to do to non-vaxxed people, even those that recovered from WuFlu and are immune.
It a fake statement.

You have best put up a decent link for "““Democrats today said they are willing to revoke your social security checks, take away health care for the poor, elderly and vulnerable children, kick folks out of their homes and deny needed food assistance—all because of a personal medical decision to not receive a vaccine,” Scott said in a statement.
for this garbage. I am insisting a :link: for this garbage!! and not from Scott.
I see you can't supply one, Scott lied or should me a decent link?

"““Democrats today said they are willing to revoke your social security checks, take away health care for the poor, elderly and vulnerable children, kick folks out of their homes and deny needed food assistance—all because of a personal medical decision to not receive a vaccine,” Scott said in a statement.

I insist for a link of who said this beside Scott? Scott lies.

October 20, 2021

JWK

You morons will believe anything won't you?

Forum List

Back