Democrat Leadership: no vax, no Social Security check, no healthcare, no freaken benefits...period

Once again, we have a thread premised on a lie.

A Republican introduced pointless legislation banning something which isn’t an issue and then claims that because Dems blocked a pointless bill they therefore support the opposite.

No one has come out in favor of this, it’s just what Republicans are telling their useful idiots.
This is like Mark of the Beast stuff. From the people who produce less and have near total power giving dire ultimatums to the people who keep the nation going.

So, the Dems blocked a bill that was going to stop something that is not happening....oh dear, this is the end of the world as we know it
Thats a sly use of words

The bill exists to “prevent” not “stop”

because as you point out it hasnt started yet

See: Dems Block Bill to Protect Vax Holdouts from Losing Social Security, Gov’t Benefits

October 20, 2021

“Democrats today said they are willing to revoke your social security checks, take away health care for the poor, elderly and vulnerable children, kick folks out of their homes and deny needed food assistance—all because of a personal medical decision to not receive a vaccine,” Scott said in a statement.

Not only does the lunatic Democrat Party Leadership want to punish our nation’s first responders and teachers for making a personal medical decision, but now they want to attack our nation’s elderly, deny them their Social Security check which they paid for all their lives, if they dare to refuse an unwanted medical treatment . . . all this while they allow hundreds of thousands of foreigners infected with COVID to invade our borders and then transport these unvaccinated law breakers to our nation’s interior where they can infect our nation’s population.

JWK

The Democrat Party Leadership, once an advocate for hard working American citizens and their families, has now GONE MAD

That's from the Onion or Babylon Bee, right?

If not, we're going to have Tree of Liberty March on Washington

Thats a sly use of words

The bill exists to “prevent” not “stop”

because as you point out it hasnt started yet

So, this bill would be like the cannons I put in my front yard, they have prevented any pirate attacks since I put them there

Once again, we have a thread premised on a lie.

The democrat leadership did not block the bill to protect unvaccinated social security recipients from receiving their monthly check, especially when they paid into the trust fund all their lives?

Are you lying, or the Democrat Leadership which blocked the bill?

JWK
The Democrat Party Leadership, once an advocate for hard working American citizens and their families, has now GONE MAD

So, this bill would be like the cannons I put in my front yard, they have prevented any pirate attacks since I put them there
If you choose to look at it that way

Chances are you lock your doors when not at home to PREVENT getting robbed

Its the same thing

Why block it then? And since they’re forcing 80 million people to get it by threatening them with their livelihood if they don’t, why would social security be any different? Get it or starve, lose your house, and be unemployable until you do. It’s amusing that you somehow think they wouldn’t make it a condition of getting your ss check.

If you choose to look at it that way

Chances are you lock your doors when not at home to PREVENT getting robbed

Its the same thing

It is not really the same thing. It is not the job of Congress to pass bill to prevent things that might happen one day but probably not from happening .

It seems to me we have more than enough real problems without passing bills to worry about maybe problems in the future.

Dems Block Bill to Protect Vax Holdouts from Losing Social Security, Gov’t Benefits​

Once again a sign that we have an authoritarian government under this administration.
  1. Why do we need a bill to PROTECT legal, accrued, earned benefits and rights? You would think we would need a bill to TAKE AWAY said things!
  2. The fact that every person on the Left isn't screaming FOUL at the tops of their lungs on this when if Trump threatened to end social security, benefits from the government for not going to his rally or something, they would be APOPLECTIC with rage, is proof final that the Left are a bunch of mentally deranged hypocrites.
The beauty in all this will be if or when Brandon gets his 100% vaccination rate-- a figure never achieved in history --to see what the Brandonistas say when the Covid infections and deaths continue right on happening anyway! :auiqs.jpg:

Why block it then? And since they’re forcing 80 million people to get it by threatening them with their livelihood if they don’t, why would social security be any different? Get it or starve, lose your house, and be unemployable until you do. It’s amusing that you somehow think they wouldn’t make it a condition of getting your ss check.

why waste their time putting it forth. Should they next pass a bill to prevent Martians from serving in Congress?

They are just going to go door to door and shoot us because we are all going to die anyway from it and at least we won’t be stupor spreaders this way.

It is not really the same thing. It is not the job of Congress to pass bill to prevent things that might happen one day but probably not from happening .
It certainly is the job of congress to police itself

Which is the purpose of this bill

Forum List

Back