Democrat/Hollywood mogul, Harvey Weinstein, officially accused of rape by women

Harvey Weinstein proves that Trump was right. Weinstein grabbed many women by the pussy and they let him and came back for more.

Eh, he's a Democrat and a big donor, he gets to do whatever he likes.
It sounds like his behavior was just like Donald Trumps.

Touching a person's genitals without consent (also known as groping) is considered sexual assault in most jurisdictions in the United States. Many attorneys and media commentators characterized Trump's statements as describing acts of sexual assault. Lisa Bloom, a sexual harassment expert and civil rights lawyer, stated: “Let’s be very clear, he is talking about sexual assault. He is talking about grabbing a woman’s genitals without her consent.”[28] Trump and some of his supporters claimed that Trump was not saying he committed a sexual assault, or denied that groping is sexual assault. Journalist Emily Crockett says that this is further evidence of a trend to minimize sexual assaults against women.

John Banzhaf, a George Washington University public interest law professor, stated that "if Trump suddenly and without any warning reached out and grabbed a woman's crotch or breast, it would rather clearly constitute sexual assault", as indicated in Trump's statement "I don't even wait."
Nah, Weinstein is more in line with Anthony Weiner, another pillar of Leftie morality and ethics.

Touching a person's genitals without consent (also known as groping) is considered sexual assault in most jurisdictions in the United States. Many attorneys and media commentators characterized Trump's statements as describing acts of sexual assault. Lisa Bloom, a sexual harassment expert and civil rights lawyer, stated: “Let’s be very clear, he is talking about sexual assault. He is talking about grabbing a woman’s genitals without her consent.”[28] Trump and some of his supporters claimed that Trump was not saying he committed a sexual assault, or denied that groping is sexual assault. Journalist Emily Crockett says that this is further evidence of a trend to minimize sexual assaults against women.

John Banzhaf, a George Washington University public interest law professor, stated that "if Trump suddenly and without any warning reached out and grabbed a woman's crotch or breast, it would rather clearly constitute sexual assault", as indicated in Trump's statement "I don't even wait."
Nah, Weinstein is more in line with Anthony Weiner, another pillar of Leftie morality and ethics.
Not even close to weiner but Harvey and don are two peas in a pod

Maybe in your dreams.

He's a chosen one, like Weiner, Polanski, Fogel, Woody allen etc.

“I’ve got to use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her,” Trump says. “You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait.”

“And when you’re a star, they let you do it,” Trump says. “You can do anything.”

“Whatever you want,” says another voice, apparently Bush’s.

“Grab them by the p---y,” Trump says. “You can do anything.”

Sorry Donald but the ones who didn't "let you do it" were sexually assaulted.

If the person Trump was talking about was a guy, and you change dick with pussy, you'd be cool with that

Harvey Weinstein Scandal: Bombshell New Yorker Piece Alleges Mogul Raped Women

The New Yorker published a bombshell report on Harvey Weinstein on Tuesday, that alleges the embattled mogul raped three women, including actress Asia Argento.

The story, written by Ronan Farrow, claims Weinstein forcibly performed or received oral sex and also forced vaginal sex on women. It also contains on-the-record accounts from Mira Sorvino and Rosanna Arquette of encounters or business meetings with Weinstein that devolved into being propositioned sexually. The deeply reported story will likely exacerbate Weinstein’s problems at a time when reports of previous instances of harassment have left him ostracized in Hollywood and fighting for his professional life.

“I know he has crushed a lot of people before,” Argento said in the story. “That’s why this story—in my case, it’s twenty years old, some of them are older—has never come out.”

Sorvino, who won an Oscar appearing in “Mighty Aphrodite” for Miramax, Weinstein’s company, also told Farrow that Weinstein “harassed her” and pressured her to have a sexual relationship while she appeared in films for his company, Miramax. At the Toronto Film Festival in 1995, she claims he propositioned her, and later showed up weeks later at her apartment.

In Toronto, Sorvino said Weinstein “…started massaging my shoulders, which made me very uncomfortable, and then tried to get more physical, sort of chasing me around.” Arquette describes encountering a bathrobe-wearing Weinstein in his hotel room, where he tried to intimidate her into sexual contact. Both Sorvino and Arquette claim that after they rejected Weinstein’s advances, their careers suffered...

...In addition, the New Yorker piece also reports that four women experienced unwanted physical contact with Weinstein, that “could be classified as an assault.” Weinstein also allegedly exposed himself to women or masturbated in their presence....

Another Democrat, Bill Clinton, raped women and managed to stay out of prison. Will Harvey be able to do the same?

Where does the article say anything about "Democrats"?

Where does it mention "Republicans"?

Whigs?

Know Nothings?

Where in fact does it mention any kind of politics at all?

Are you retarded? Or just a desperate attention whore?

Still waiting for an answer on this.
impatient.gif

Any answer at all? No?
Shall I assume you're retarded then?

You had another day, OP. Come up with anything yet?

We sit, and we wait..............................................

Apparently NBC fake news media knew about the allegations and refused to publish them. Wot a fookin' suprise!

Harvey Weinstein Scandal: Bombshell New Yorker Piece Alleges Mogul Raped Women

The New Yorker published a bombshell report on Harvey Weinstein on Tuesday, that alleges the embattled mogul raped three women, including actress Asia Argento.

The story, written by Ronan Farrow, claims Weinstein forcibly performed or received oral sex and also forced vaginal sex on women. It also contains on-the-record accounts from Mira Sorvino and Rosanna Arquette of encounters or business meetings with Weinstein that devolved into being propositioned sexually. The deeply reported story will likely exacerbate Weinstein’s problems at a time when reports of previous instances of harassment have left him ostracized in Hollywood and fighting for his professional life.

“I know he has crushed a lot of people before,” Argento said in the story. “That’s why this story—in my case, it’s twenty years old, some of them are older—has never come out.”

Sorvino, who won an Oscar appearing in “Mighty Aphrodite” for Miramax, Weinstein’s company, also told Farrow that Weinstein “harassed her” and pressured her to have a sexual relationship while she appeared in films for his company, Miramax. At the Toronto Film Festival in 1995, she claims he propositioned her, and later showed up weeks later at her apartment.

In Toronto, Sorvino said Weinstein “…started massaging my shoulders, which made me very uncomfortable, and then tried to get more physical, sort of chasing me around.” Arquette describes encountering a bathrobe-wearing Weinstein in his hotel room, where he tried to intimidate her into sexual contact. Both Sorvino and Arquette claim that after they rejected Weinstein’s advances, their careers suffered...

...In addition, the New Yorker piece also reports that four women experienced unwanted physical contact with Weinstein, that “could be classified as an assault.” Weinstein also allegedly exposed himself to women or masturbated in their presence....

Another Democrat, Bill Clinton, raped women and managed to stay out of prison. Will Harvey be able to do the same?

Where does the article say anything about "Democrats"?

Where does it mention "Republicans"?

Whigs?

Know Nothings?

Where in fact does it mention any kind of politics at all?

Are you retarded? Or just a desperate attention whore?
Deflection, as always. Now you support another sex offender. Is this one Clinton lite?

For 8 years Obama had $40,000 a plate fund raisers with rich donors whilst telling the poor uneducated Democrat Voters that the Democratic Party is fighting for equality.
Orwell, some animals are more equal than others

Maybe in your dreams.

Former Trump aide Steve Bannon had ties to Harvey Weinstein

For 8 years Obama had $40,000 a plate fund raisers with rich donors whilst telling the poor uneducated Democrat Voters that the Democratic Party is fighting for equality.
Who cares if they have expensive fund raisers for their rich donors. Double standard much?

Does that mean Trump isn't really fighting for equality because he has rich donors and fund raisers too.

Maybe in your dreams.

Connect the dots dummy.

Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus Vance on Wednesday defended his office's decision not to prosecute disgraced Hollywood executive Harvey Weinstein or members of the Trump family.

He denied specifically that any donations to his campaign had or would ever influence his decisions. Weinstein was accused of sexual assault in 2015, and Ivanka Trump and Donald Trump Jr. were investigated earlier this decade for allegedly misleading real estate buyers.
Vance's office has faced criticism for accepting a $10,000 donation from David Boies, an attorney for Weinstein, in August 2015, according to campaign financial disclosure forms from the New York State Board of Elections. The donation came just months after Vance's office declined to press charges against Weinstein. Stephen Sigmund, a spokesman for Vance, said in a statement that Boies was not Weinstein's lawyer in that criminal case.
And a recently published report said a lawyer for the Trump family donated to Vance's re-election campaign shortly before his office dropped a fraud investigation.

Who cares if they have expensive fund raisers for their rich donors. Double standard much?

Bernie Bros care, which is partially why Hillary got schlonged.

Devils Advocate -

Who remembers back in the late 70s - 80s when it was a "known" thing that all women had to "climb the corporate ladder on their knees"? We don't hear about that anymore because by the 90s that ideology had been stamped out by bipartisan pressure.

How about the left do the same on this Hollywood thing?

Maybe in your dreams.

How about in reality?

Sexual misconduct allegations now cost powerful men their jobs. But not the White House.

It took years for the stories to emerge, but when they did, Harvey Weinstein lost his jobat the company that bears his name.

The same is true for Roger Ailes, the Fox News

Bill O'Reilly's ratings were strong when he was plucked from his anchor's chair after allegations and reports of settlements with women.

As the US comes to terms with sordid, uncovered tales of powerful men preying on women, the shift in acceptance of such behavior feels swift and gratifying; abusers are facing public scorn and consequences in the court of public opinion, if not criminal court.

But incredibly, when there is not a corporate boss and the fate of the powerful man rests with voters, as it did in the case of Donald Trump, he gets a serious promotion. To the White House.
Obviously, the Trump example is different in its details from what we're learning about Weinstein, O'Reilly and Ailes, but the effect was arguably more sensational in October 2016 when the "Access Hollywood" tape, with its unvarnished description of what can only be described as assault, shocked the nation.

A vast majority of voters -- 70% -- said Trump's treatment of women bothered them, according to exit polls. Almost 30% of the people who were bothered by his treatment of women voted for him anyway.
Half of voters said his treatment bothered them "a lot." Clinton won 83% of that group. But Trump won the other half of voters, those that said his treatment of women bothered them "some," "not much" or "not at all" almost as decisively.

^ Bill Clinton...

That same year my husband was ousted from the military for "adultery" because the divorce paperwork hadn't signed by the judge yet.

Forum List

Back