Democrat/Hollywood mogul, Harvey Weinstein, officially accused of rape by women

George Clooney called the allegations if true, "indefensible". He also suggests he never know a thing about these activities. I find that hard to believe considering his stature in Hollywood. If all these other peons and actors scrapping by and trying to get any role knew about his reputation, how could Clooney not know?

Clooney joins Weinstein condemnation

Why would he? How does one person's private life seep into everybody else's? Some kinda weird osmosis thing?

Or do actors "all look alike" to you?

Summa y'all obviously don't bother to think before posting. Now look where you are.

:dig:

Hard to believe anybody's willing to put their name next to this degree of Duh Stupid on the internets.
His crimes have been well known by many leftists for years.

Silence is approval of his crimes.

Go fuck yourself. Hard and repeatedly. And take Bo Belinsky with you.

I've never even heard of him until this week. And then it only caught my attention because people on the radio keep pronouncing his name "steen".

He forgets that republicans came out strongly in defensemof O'Reilly and Ailes being able to treat womeb however the hell they wanted. In contrast, no Democrat is defending Weinstein.

I guess you haven't been paying attention.
The woman who alleged the misconduct against O'Reilly has been arrested in the past for...wait for it...false allegations of a crime...doesn't mean it didn't happen, but puts considerable doubt into the validity of her accusation.
You said "woman," as if it was just one. I guess you haven't been paying attention.

Another one of countless republicans rushes to O'Reilly's defense. Menawhile, Democrat Weinstein defenders? Zero.

Too bad you can't say that about Polinski eh?
Oh yeah? Tell us how you voted for an orange man who bragged about walking through underaged girls' dressing rooms.

George Clooney called the allegations if true, "indefensible". He also suggests he never know a thing about these activities. I find that hard to believe considering his stature in Hollywood. If all these other peons and actors scrapping by and trying to get any role knew about his reputation, how could Clooney not know?

Why would he? How does one person's private life seep into everybody else's? Some kinda weird osmosis thing?

Summa y'all obviously don't bother to think before posting. Now look where you are.

Hard to believe anybody's willing to put their name next to this degree of Duh Stupid on the internets.

I've never even heard of him until this week. And then it only caught my attention because people on the radio keep pronouncing his name "steen".
Meryl Streep called him her god at the Oscars.

And I liked watching Belinsky play.

Harvey Weinstein Scandal: Bombshell New Yorker Piece Alleges Mogul Raped Women

The New Yorker published a bombshell report on Harvey Weinstein on Tuesday, that alleges the embattled mogul raped three women, including actress Asia Argento.

The story, written by Ronan Farrow, claims Weinstein forcibly performed or received oral sex and also forced vaginal sex on women. It also contains on-the-record accounts from Mira Sorvino and Rosanna Arquette of encounters or business meetings with Weinstein that devolved into being propositioned sexually. The deeply reported story will likely exacerbate Weinstein’s problems at a time when reports of previous instances of harassment have left him ostracized in Hollywood and fighting for his professional life.

“I know he has crushed a lot of people before,” Argento said in the story. “That’s why this story—in my case, it’s twenty years old, some of them are older—has never come out.”

Sorvino, who won an Oscar appearing in “Mighty Aphrodite” for Miramax, Weinstein’s company, also told Farrow that Weinstein “harassed her” and pressured her to have a sexual relationship while she appeared in films for his company, Miramax. At the Toronto Film Festival in 1995, she claims he propositioned her, and later showed up weeks later at her apartment.

In Toronto, Sorvino said Weinstein “…started massaging my shoulders, which made me very uncomfortable, and then tried to get more physical, sort of chasing me around.” Arquette describes encountering a bathrobe-wearing Weinstein in his hotel room, where he tried to intimidate her into sexual contact. Both Sorvino and Arquette claim that after they rejected Weinstein’s advances, their careers suffered...

...In addition, the New Yorker piece also reports that four women experienced unwanted physical contact with Weinstein, that “could be classified as an assault.” Weinstein also allegedly exposed himself to women or masturbated in their presence....

Another Democrat, Bill Clinton, raped women and managed to stay out of prison. Will Harvey be able to do the same?
Like almost all of the incidents in Cosby's case, the statute may have run. I'm not sure the celebrity women involved would want a trial, where their conduct will be investigated and smeared all over the news, too. Might be better if they let justice be served by the fact that he lost his job. Pretty significant considering who he is.
And he now has the credentials to take a position at Fox News.

He forgets that republicans came out strongly in defensemof O'Reilly and Ailes being able to treat womeb however the hell they wanted. In contrast, no Democrat is defending Weinstein.

The woman who alleged the misconduct against O'Reilly has been arrested in the past for...wait for it...false allegations of a crime...doesn't mean it didn't happen, but puts considerable doubt into the validity of her accusation.
You said "woman," as if it was just one. I guess you haven't been paying attention.

Another one of countless republicans rushes to O'Reilly's defense. Menawhile, Democrat Weinstein defenders? Zero.

Oh yeah? Tell us how you voted for an orange man who bragged about walking through underaged girls' dressing rooms.
He was self associating as a girl.

He was self associating as a girl.
Ah like what he told Ivanka whenever they played "doctor"

Manhattan DA Swept Harvey Weinstein Sexual Harassment Under The Rug, Report Alleges

Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus Vance Jr. had evidence of Harvey Weinstein’s sexually predatory behavior toward a woman, but didn’t pursue the case, according to an explosive New Yorker piece published Tuesday.

The story describes how model and former Miss Italy contestant Ambra Battilana Gutierrez accepted a meeting with Weinstein in March 2015. During the meeting, she told the outlet, Weinstein groped her breasts and put his hands up her skirt.

Gutierrez went to the New York Police Department, which counseled her to meet with Weinstein again the next day at his hotel, wearing a wire.

The New Yorker published the recorded audio of their exchange.

“Oh, please, I’m sorry, just come on in,” Weinstein tells Gutierrez. “I’m used to that. Come on. Please.”

“You’re used to that?” she replies.

“Yes,” Weinstein says. He later adds, “I won’t do it again.”

A police investigation ensued, at which point hit pieces about Gutierrez’s past began to appear in the tabloids, she said. After two weeks, Vance didn’t file any charges.

“This case was taken seriously from the outset, with a thorough investigation conducted by our Sex Crimes Unit. After analyzing the available evidence, including multiple interviews with both parties, a criminal charge is not supported,” the DA’s office said in a statement at the time.

Yet a police source close to the investigation told the magazine the NYPD had the evidence. “It’s a case that made me angrier than I thought possible, and I have been on the force a long time,” the source said.

Gutierrez couldn’t comment further since she had signed a nondisclosure agreement with Weinstein, “including an affidavit stating that the acts Weinstein admits to in the recording never happened,” the article says.

Vance’s campaign referred HuffPost to the DA’s office, which did not respond to a request for comment...

Meryl Streep called him her god at the Oscars.

And I liked watching Belinsky play.

Big deal. It's obvious she was talking about him in context of his movie producing abilities. If he did bad things, he should pay the price, but it's stupid to say anyone who respected his success supported every aspect of his life, even if they were unaware of what those aspects might be.

The New Yorker published a bombshell report on Harvey Weinstein on Tuesday, that alleges the embattled mogul raped three women, including actress Asia Argento.

The story, written by Ronan Farrow, claims Weinstein forcibly performed or received oral sex and also forced vaginal sex on women. It also contains on-the-record accounts from Mira Sorvino and Rosanna Arquette of encounters or business meetings with Weinstein that devolved into being propositioned sexually. The deeply reported story will likely exacerbate Weinstein’s problems at a time when reports of previous instances of harassment have left him ostracized in Hollywood and fighting for his professional life.

“I know he has crushed a lot of people before,” Argento said in the story. “That’s why this story—in my case, it’s twenty years old, some of them are older—has never come out.”

Sorvino, who won an Oscar appearing in “Mighty Aphrodite” for Miramax, Weinstein’s company, also told Farrow that Weinstein “harassed her” and pressured her to have a sexual relationship while she appeared in films for his company, Miramax. At the Toronto Film Festival in 1995, she claims he propositioned her, and later showed up weeks later at her apartment.

In Toronto, Sorvino said Weinstein “…started massaging my shoulders, which made me very uncomfortable, and then tried to get more physical, sort of chasing me around.” Arquette describes encountering a bathrobe-wearing Weinstein in his hotel room, where he tried to intimidate her into sexual contact. Both Sorvino and Arquette claim that after they rejected Weinstein’s advances, their careers suffered...

...In addition, the New Yorker piece also reports that four women experienced unwanted physical contact with Weinstein, that “could be classified as an assault.” Weinstein also allegedly exposed himself to women or masturbated in their presence....

Another Democrat, Bill Clinton, raped women and managed to stay out of prison. Will Harvey be able to do the same?
So when was Clinton found guilty of rape ?

From the Variety article:
Weinstein also allegedly ... masturbated in [the women's] presence.
WTF? How does that happen? Not "began to" jerk off, but jerked off in their presence. What makes someone who's not interested in that stay there and watch? Did the guy tie the women into a chair and make them watch?Are the women calling onanism the man's grabbing his crotch, sort of as do music performers on stage? I'm sorry, I just don't see how a guy wanks in anyone's presence and the uninterested party doesn't just leave.

There's also the matter that as disgusting as it may be, the guy was apparently in his home or hotel room. Can't he, in those places, pretty much whip it out and play with it if he so desires? Obviously, he can't unbidden go grabbing and pawing at someone else, but his own junk, I think he can do with as he sees fit when in a private space that is his at that moment in time. If one doesn't want to watch, there's the door.

Am I defending Weinstein? No. Hell, no. I'm saying the details we're getting have some chasmal gaps in them, ones that strain credulity.

Is it various actors to whom he exposed himself, wanked before and made unwanted advances fault that he did so to/with them? No, not at all. But to the extent he didn't physically bind them to be there, it is their fault that they stayed the room and let him degrade them thus. And to the extent they didn't come forward sooner, instead of allowing themselves to be bought off, yes that's their fault, and others had to suffer as a result of their not coming forward sooner and more ardently.

This is nothing new. The Left always accuses others of things (sexism, racism, violence, intolerance, etc.) that they are most guilty of.

Just like shameless Hillary who we all know was a criminal and a crook, who worked for Obama who was a radical America hating con artist.

Where does the article say anything about "Democrats"?

Where does it mention "Republicans"?

Whigs?

Know Nothings?

Where in fact does it mention any kind of politics at all?

Are you retarded? Or just a desperate attention whore?

Still waiting for an answer on this.
impatient.gif

Any answer at all? No?
Shall I assume you're retarded then?

Eh, he's a Democrat and a big donor, he gets to do whatever he likes.
It sounds like his behavior was just like Donald Trumps.

Touching a person's genitals without consent (also known as groping) is considered sexual assault in most jurisdictions in the United States. Many attorneys and media commentators characterized Trump's statements as describing acts of sexual assault. Lisa Bloom, a sexual harassment expert and civil rights lawyer, stated: “Let’s be very clear, he is talking about sexual assault. He is talking about grabbing a woman’s genitals without her consent.”[28] Trump and some of his supporters claimed that Trump was not saying he committed a sexual assault, or denied that groping is sexual assault. Journalist Emily Crockett says that this is further evidence of a trend to minimize sexual assaults against women.

John Banzhaf, a George Washington University public interest law professor, stated that "if Trump suddenly and without any warning reached out and grabbed a woman's crotch or breast, it would rather clearly constitute sexual assault", as indicated in Trump's statement "I don't even wait."

Eh, he's a Democrat and a big donor, he gets to do whatever he likes.

He's a chosen one, like Weiner, Polanski, Fogel, Woody allen etc.

“I’ve got to use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her,” Trump says. “You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait.”

“And when you’re a star, they let you do it,” Trump says. “You can do anything.”

“Whatever you want,” says another voice, apparently Bush’s.

“Grab them by the p---y,” Trump says. “You can do anything.”

Sorry Donald but the ones who didn't "let you do it" were sexually assaulted.

Forum List

Back