Democrat governor defies state legislature to continue imposing shut down

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Michigan babe again?

She signed an EO to extend the shutdown in Mich through May 30, iirc.

• Banned

She won't be reelected.
If you fear for your safety STAY HOME but stop imposing YOUR FEAR on everyone else.

fear has nothing to do with it dipshit -

so you dont want to do your part and do anything it takes to help other Americans get the virus under control and bring the economy back -

got it

you anti american pos

I did my part ya dolt. I stayed home to "flatten the curve" which was EXACTLY what was asked of me.

YOU and MORONS like YOU have moved the goalposts.

Go hide under your bed now ya coward.

That Michigan babe again?

She signed an EO to extend the shutdown in Mich through May 30, iirc.

So where is your proof? And did anyone of you dipshits know she signed an order to extend the state of emergency so they could still receive federal funds, which she can do under a 1945 Michigan law that says she needs no legislative approval?

So show your proof the shut down is extended to the end of May. Oh while you're at it no nothing tell everyone what she has opened in the past few days.

Flattening the curve was not the only requirement. That was just a start and that was stated from the beginning, so nothing moved. Besides the majority of the people on Michigan support her move. So she will get re elected and the republicans trying to increase infections are the ones who will be voted out.

prob. getting ready to take those guns. Why not Canada is doing it now.

And to be clear I am no more anti American than you are patriotic. I am however EXTREMELY anti leftist. Shame we can't lock you asshats away until a cure for liberalism is discovered
So you're a fascist.
No I just DESPISE leftist scum like you. Y'all are the real plague on our nation.

She won't be reelected.
If you fear for your safety STAY HOME but stop imposing YOUR FEAR on everyone else.

so you dont want to do your part and do anything it takes to help other Americans get the virus under control and bring the economy back -

got it

you anti american pos

I did my part ya dolt. I stayed home to "flatten the curve" which was EXACTLY what was asked of me.

YOU and MORONS like YOU have moved the goalposts.

Go hide under your bed now ya coward.

nobody moved anything -

wearing masks and social distancing have been CDC RECOMMENDATIONS since day one -

your thread is about NOT WEARING MASKS and the Gov not being re elected because she supports those recommendations -

dumbass

She won't be reelected.

got it

you anti american pos

Go cower in fear.

She won't be reelected.

got it

you anti american pos

Go cower in fear.

go grow up

You austin people are weirdos. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back