Democrat fumes at Super Bowl crowd for not standing during black national anthem sung by Andra Day

Funny how this Jew calls it “the Negro National Anthem”.

Is he proposing a separate Negro nation within America? Similar to Gaza and Israel?

Actually both authors are right wingers. With that type of coverage, it tells me that both are MAGAts.

It isn't much of an anthem IMHO. If Congress would designate Living in America as the official Negro National Anthem, the people would stand and dance as well spontaneously.

I believe we live in a nation composed of people from many different races and that fact is what makes us strong as long as we stay united and not divided. We are a great mixing pot.

Those who wish to divide us racially are actually weakening our nation. They believe one race is superior to the others. If there are differences between the races they are relatively small and not a big deal.

We should be proud of our nation and its history. We have been steadily improving over the years but still have a ways to go. People from everywhere are trying to flood through our Mexican border. They want to live in our nation of opportunity.

We don’t need multiple National Anthems. One is more than enough. If we want, we can always change it.
only the american national anthem. and only american history.

only the american national anthem. and only american history.
I agree on the National Anthem but see value in world history. We can learn a lot from the fall of he Roman Empire. History doesn’t always repeat itself but it sometimes rhymes.

Armstrong Williams: Playing the Black national anthem at Super Bowl 58 ‘attempts to divide the nation’ by race​

there is only one anthem in america the american anthem. racist dem want all black nfl. if want to her go to nygeria. this is americna were americna national anthem is sung. you dot like it move.
Didn't even watch it ....not a minute
ddfbhjjmjjjjjmjjjjjjjhhgyyuuuuiiiii.jpeg

I agree on the National Anthem but see value in world history. We can learn a lot from the fall of he Roman Empire. History doesn’t always repeat itself but it sometimes rhymes.
we are taught world history in high school

Armstrong Williams: Playing the Black national anthem at Super Bowl 58 ‘attempts to divide the nation’ by race​

there is only one anthem in america the american anthem. racist dem want all black nfl. if want to her go to nygeria. this is americna were americna national anthem is sung. you dot like it move.
:lmao:

You only have yourselves to blame for being so culturally weak that your anthem has to share the stage with another.

This nation was divided by race when it was taken over and it is racist like you that want to make sure it stays that way.

Forum List

Back